• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides At-home conversion of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD in 1 step (similar to but beyond even ALD-52) like upgraded version of LSD

Xorkoth said:
Don't worry about those guys, a lot of online communities are full of people trying to use their "superior knowledge" to flaunt it over others. But as you know we don't roll like that here. :) As far as I'm, concerned, any and all discussion on psychedelic topics should be encouraged. If someone disagrees, great, they should then respectfully state their reasons for disagreeing and then assert their own views. There is no reason to disrespect others.

Thanks Xorkoth! I posted a comment by you posted above and they lost their %#, I have read your amazing posts for over 10 years, I grew up reading your invaluable posts.

My own thread on 1-acetaldehyde LSD was locked this morning at DMT nexus, it turned into a real *hit show, a battle of the "more intelligent" vs myself.

Remember this: Often the best ideas in a field do not come from the people with a bachelors or even a masters degree in the field, but rather from the people like Xorkoth, everyone here & myself who toil day in and day out within our field, we know the in's and out's, we also know the science forwards and backwards.

They could not stand the fact that a potential new breakthrough idea was created by "a commoner". I may be banned soon, never to return. It's ok, I was happy for it to end. It never felt like home since the beginning. It's a very Elitist community at the top over there, no room for people like myself.

I am glad the Bluelight doesn't roll like this over here, good riddance dmt nexus.

Last edited:
I have no beef with you continuing this thread/train of thought/theory; however, if you call it "in dreams" one more time I'll issue you a warning for SWIMing. We all know that it's you taking the acid and that's it's you performing these experiments tregar, there's absolutely no need to say silly stuff like "in dreams". You took the acid in real life while wide awake and you are reporting on your experience.

And if it really was just in dreams, then you are wasting all of our time.

I mean no disrespect, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning; but please, no SWIMing, no 'dreams', just say you did it. SWIMing offers absolutely no legal protections.

I actually don't have anything against this particular instance of it. It's greatly annoying to read SWIM and SWIY and shit like that, and we discourage use of language suggesting it is not yourself because it tends to be annoying to read and as CG said, it offers no actual legal protection. And SWIM is outright banned because of how disrupting it is to the conversation flow. However, that said, if someone is providing valuable discussion/research, and wants to refer to their trips as dreams, I'm inclined to say it's their perogative and let it slide. I tend to ask the question, is it hurting anything? In this case, I would say it's not and I'd rather lean towards allowing someone to express themselves how they feel comfortable.

It is true though that there is no actual protection offered by altering your language about stuff you're doing. it's been tested in the court of law I believe, and didn't work. But no one's going to come after you for experimenting with personal amounts of psychedelics anyway. :)

DMT Nexus banned me till the year 2294, account deleted.

They also deleted the entire original thread with comments from everyone. They also did the same thing to 69ron many years ago, you all probably remember him, really intelligent poster. I liked him alot. I chatted with him personally after the incident, as we knew each other on-line via a different forum.

Xorkoth said:
Don't worry about those guys, a lot of online communities are full of people trying to use their "superior knowledge" to flaunt it over others. As far as I'm, concerned, any and all discussion on psychedelic topics should be encouraged. If someone disagrees, great, they should then respectfully state their reasons for disagreeing and then assert their own views. There is no reason to disrespect others.
Thanks Xorkoth :)

Last edited:
Draconian Menial Tossers’ nexus.
I did not really see any fairness applied there, and will not be visiting their site in the future!

is there any link to that "adduct study" in this thread? I have a bsc in chem but no clue how the mechanism of that reaction should play out...

Bagseed said:
is there any link to that "adduct study" in this thread? I have a bsc in chem but no clue how the mechanism of that reaction should play out...

Yes, the link to study is given in note (6) on post #1 of this thread. Even downwardsfromzero (chemical genius) at the old deleted thread agrees with the results of the study, I even had pics of the "indole before" and "indole after" from the study, but it was all deleted. Downwardsfromzero (my only supporter) had even reposted the study in a downloadable form, all gone now of course.

You can see all of the diagrams downwardsfromzero made if you go to this older thread, see post #1 and look at the section of chemical diagrams among the 22 pics:

[update: no sense posting link, moderators deleted all my photos to all my threads]

All I did was propose a theory and my results, and was suspended for life.

Last edited:
Now I'm really saddened. DMT nexus moderators even deleted ALL OF MY PHOTOS, study graphs, and tables for all of my threads I submitted over the last 12 years, so you will not even be able to view the chemical diagrams in the linked to thread above.

Good thing I backed all this up at Mycotopia, just go here Bagseed to post #1, and view the chemical diagrams among the 22 photos:

I'm off to weight room to relieve some stress, been a bodybuilder since age 22. Weight = 220 lbs, 12% body fat. It's the only thing that keeps me sane.

Last edited:
I don't know Xorkoth, I was very kind and simply proposed my theory based on study and my results, I used the scientific method. Apparently one of the dudes in the thread who claimed to be some kind of big shot big pharma guy found this thread at bluelight and found your post earlier about 4-aco-dmt vs 4-ho-dmt and reposted it over there and attempted to tear it apart piece by piece, then it just went downhill from there after 3 other Elitist backed up the big pharma dude and told me that what I experienced was "impossible." He trolled me after every post and was extremely rude to me. He claimed everything is a "pro-drug" and impossible for it to have it's own effects. He told me "I must follow his direction." I feel better after lifting weights now and jamming to music in the gym.

I know it has not yet been 2 weeks, but tonight I will be performing an experiment with 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD taken 1/2 hour of taking 400g of fresh cactus tea (equivalent of around 400mg mescaline with particular cacti) and will report back around midnight, then I will take a long vacation from the forum until Winter, I will leave it up to you gals and guys to take it from here should you choose to duplicate the study as well.

I have a strong feeling the 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD will make this 400g of fresh cactus feel like around 700g of fresh cactus, or around 700mg of mescaline.

I have hundreds of experiences in the past combining 400g of fresh home grown cactus with regular acid in all amounts, so I am very experienced.

4 hits of acid have been dissolved into 1/2 shot of sherry wine (5mg acetaldehyde, natural ph=4 which is what study calls for), along with 5 drops of peppermint extract, swirled mixture once per hour, as it sat in fridge for 3 hours.

Last edited:
Ah, intellectual circle-jerking then. Whatever, no sense paying those people any mind. :)

That’s fucking brutal they deleted everything... Is that standard over there when they ban someone or what? I’d be heartbroken to lose my work like that. I did the same thing though when I “transferred here” cuz I was worried I’d lose information I’d worked hard to cultivate and spread to others.

-GC

Just like Xorkoth said, I no longer pay them any mind. Just like G_Chem I always back my stuff up. I write rarely, but when I do it's only because of a new discovery I feel I have made which will benefit others.

As expected, 3 hours in, this is way different from my past experiences combining cactus with acid. Some will prefer the "electricity" of acid. But I prefer this, it has no anxiety or tenseness, no wandering thoughts, it's deep mentally, a real gem. It did indeed make it feel like around 700g fresh of the rare cactus. It is more colorful, more natural, the patterns and shifting of textures is magical. There does not seem to be the "extreme tolerance" of normal acid. Extremely beautiful experience, beyond description. I am humbled. In a whole nother world with the music. The rainbow reflections of color surround everything. When I move my hand, I see fractals and patterns inside the tracers.
I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "away from 5-ht2a" and towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead (see chart on page 1 of this thread for explanation), which is the dominance or habitat of mescaline & dmt & psilocin (see color chart post #1).

Last edited:
All you need is 1/2 shot of sherry wine (contains 5mg acetaldehyde at ph=4, what study calls for) and some peppermint extract (Adam's extract). Just drop 4 (100ug hits, old or new) into the 1/2 shot glass full of sherry wine, then add 5 peppermint extract drops. Let sit in fridge for 3 hours with swirling once per hour, then consume. Go to the grocery store and buy some Sherry wine and peppermint extract.

This conversion works very well, it is nothing like LSD, like an UPGRADED VERSION OF LSD, profound visuals, music sounds even more heavenly than with acid...no tenseness or anxiety. Deep mental headspace. It has more of a mescaline feel to it (very strong) that's why it potentiates cactus so well. I will return in the winter.

This is the ONLY WAY I will take acid from now on for the rest of my life, unbelievable, so incredibly beautiful and visual....remember this is how the ancient Aztec and Mayans would take LSH from fresh morning glory, they added fresh off the vine mg seed water extract to wine, the ancient Greek priest would add ground up claviceps paspali (same exact alkaloid profile as morning glory when fresh, sky high levels of LSH & penniclavine) from paspalum distichum grass to brew with mint in it, which also contains 2mg acetaldehyde per 5 drops concentrated extract. Before falling to sleep I had colored visions of architecture and gardens, pristine as if just newly created, mind-blowing.

Last edited:
One last thing before I leave for a few months, as mentioned earlier, I grow my own cactus under shadecloth, and I have taken 400g of fresh cactus with acid (in all different dosages) hundreds of times in the past for over 15 years. I grow ALOT of cactus.

400g of the particular kind of cactus I grow is equivalent to around 400mg of mescaline.

When you convert your LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD, you will want to use at least 300ug, preferably 400ug of acid (or around 4 x 100ug hits). This stuff shines at 300 to 400ug, no less than this, just as mescaline shines at 300mg to 400mg.

When I tripped 2 days ago on 400g of fresh cactus + 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD, I also did not mention that I watched the movie "To the stars" with Kara Hayward & Liana Liberato, two very beautiful women....when I watched the new movie off Hulu, I had never seen such infinite beauty in my life, this was the most powerful trip of my life, and I've tripped hundreds of times. The beauty seen on screen was overwhelming, the colors & shifting of patterns & textures were insane, I was in 7th Heaven. There were super-fine colored rainbow reflections that surrounded everything I watched.

On acid, I will see "colored specs" that flow in front of everything, the rainbow reflections with 1-acetaldehyde LSD are much prettier....but this is way different from acid, very powerful color enhancement just like with cactus....this is why the 1-acetaldehyde potentiates cactus so well. The beauty was "thru the roof" when I watched the women on screen. The mental space was not wandering thoughts or tense or anxiety ridden like with acid....it was mentally deep without any of the side effects of acid, just like the table at Sandoz labs, where Albert Hofmann discovered ALD-52 as well describes.

It is not a sacrilege to convert LSD to this, as Albert Hofmann discovered ALD-52 as well. But this 1-acetaldehyde LSD has one more hydrogen on the adduct than ALD-52. The Mayans and Aztecs as mentioned above also converted LSH from fresh morning glory to this, as they would add the water extract from the seeds to a wine as well (see my notes on page 1). The priest at Eleusis would add the ground up claviceps paspali (which infected the pasplaum distichum grass growing adjacent to Eleusis in the famous Rarian plain) to a brew containing fresh mint. Mint contains water soluble acetaldehyde as well at 2mg per 5 drops concentrated extract. Claviceps paspali contains the exact same alkaloid profile as fresh morning glory (sky high levels of LSH and penniclavine).

What I'm trying to say is don't be afraid to take this to 400ug, this stuff is out of this world incredible at 400ug, this is the dosage I will always use, no less. It also does not have "the extreme tolerance of normal acid"

I think this has to do with the possibility that 1-acetaldehyde LSD shifts the receptorome or radioligand binding of receptors "away from 5-ht2a" and towards the adrenal A2A, A2B, and A2C spectrum instead which is the dominance or habitat of mescaline & dmt & psilocin (see color chart post #1).

You will find that 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD is more similar to the natural mescaline/dmt visuals and extreme color enhancement, euphoria, and over the top beauty enhancement. I can't stop thinking about the trip the other night, mesmerizing.

This is how I prepared the 1-acetaldehyde LSD: Simply fill a shot glass 1/2 full with fridge cold sherry wine (contains 5mg acetaldehyde at ph=4 which is what 1992 adducts study calls for), then drop 4 hits of 100ug acid into the glass, then stick in fridge with a foil cover over top, then 1 hour later add 5 drops of peppermint extract, then swirl the shotglass x once per hour, let it sit in fridge for 3 hours total, as the study found new product creation at 1.5 hour, but you want to leave it in fridge for 3 hours total with swirling once per hour since we are not using a stir mantel in the fridge like the study. I have performed this experiment twice already, with outstanding results, it was WAY different from LSD, like an upgraded version of LSD.

Last edited:
I won't really be leaving for several months, I will just be more silent and mostly just read posts instead and respond with a sentence or two, won't be posting much. I feel I've achieved what I wanted to with the morning glory LSH thread and discovery of 1-acetaldehyde LSD, this all started with a post by another member who has disappeared since! Crazy how one person can start an avalanche of ideas.