• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides At-home conversion of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD in 1 step (similar to but beyond even ALD-52) like upgraded version of LSD

Bet it’d taste like cinnamon hearts and be a pleasant way to start a trip.

The association with my childhood would be calming and likely lead to a pleasant, relaxed trip. With less choppiness and greater music appreciation, much akin to mescaline

(Lol... sorry I had to...
I’d wager under standard conditions cinnamaldehyde and lsd wouldn’t react)

Yeah I doubt it would, and if it did, likely not in a favorable way.

I do recall hearing about people dissolving LSA in cinnamon oil and claiming it produced some sort of distinctly active LSA adduct but who knows what it actually produces. Sounds spicy though.

I believe there were claims that lsa and cinnamaldehyde produced lsh ( Or was that when combined with peppermint oil? Lol)

Namaste said:
Thank you for sharing this information. I'm about six weeks out from my next session.

Hope your pupper heals up quickly.

Thanks Namaste. The surgery with puppy was done yesterday, it went fine, so relieved, go to pick him up this morning from the ICU. Now begins the intensive healing process for weeks, and 32 drops per eye daily. Glad you are about 6 weeks out from next time!

Please don't forget this is not an experiment being done with rats. This is the simultaneous ingestion of LSD with Sherry wine, which contains high levels of acetaldehyde and peppermint drops, which also contains the alcohol menthol and 2mg acetaldehyde per 5 drops.

The indole adducts paper points to the possibility of this adduction to indole with aldehydes even occurring in vivo in the liver. The liver production of this new aldehyde + indole adduct can then go on to reach the brain in-tact.

Most of the ethanol in the body is broken down in the liver by an enzyme called alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH), which transforms ethanol into a compound called acetaldehyde. This acetaldehyde can then bond or adduct to the nitrogen NH group indole of LSD, forming 1-acetaldehyde LSD or what is beyond even ALD-52, as it contains one additional hydrogen atom.

Coca leaf when soaked in wine is converted to coca-ethylene by the liver with an "in-vivo" conversion as well, this was discovered in 1994 even though the popular Vin Mariani coca wine was invented in 1896. coca-ethylene lasts twice as long as cocaine, is orally potent, and even more euphoric than cocaine.

The nitrogen NH group of the indole part of LSD is very prone to adduction with aldehydes, just as the 1992 adducts paper explains with indoles of all types.

Please keep an open mind about the in-vivo creation of this product by the liver, which then goes on to easily reach the brain.
---------------------------
This thread continued here:

New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water. - Page 2 - Botanicals - Mycotopia

I also grow morning glory on a fence that receives morning sun and a few hours of afternoon sun.

If you look closely, you can see the eyelet screws (*almart hundreds of them in hardware section for cheap) spaced 7" apart horizontally, and clear fishing string strung between the eyelet screws, so that the morning glory can grow on the fence easily. You can also see the remnants of the dried seeds pods that produced the black hard seeds I picked. Next year I'm growing pearly gates on this fence as the 1975 study found double the alkaloids of heavenly blue. The fence works great as the vine fills the entire fence with attractive flowers from bottom to top. At the bottom, I simply dug into the earth and created a mix of 3/4 miracle grow to 1/4 cow manure compost along with some earth added back in along with a handful or so of perlite for drainage.

The application of NPK fertilizer (miracle grow) + composted cattle manure increased crop yield by 48.9% compared to NPK fertilizer alone ---> from 2017 Frontiers in Microbiology, 05 Sept 2017 "Composted Cattle Manure Increases Microbial Activity and Soil Fertility." Some users report that their plants grew three times in size once they added miracle grow soil to their existing potting soil.

For highest lysergic acid amide content in the seeds, it is recommended to add 1 tablespoon miracle grow powder to one gallon watering can with spout and feed only once per month during growing season. Fresh picked off the vine seeds are best. Vaccum pack and freeze freshly picked seeds or seeds bought direct from grower to preserve their high LSH potency indefinitely, as LSH decomposes over time to LSA naturally if not temp controlled. LSH also decomposes in neutral (plain water), when heated or in alkaline water. Therefore extract into acidified water or wine (already at ph=4). There can be up to a 16 fold variation in the psychoactive potency of seeds, as the species has a range between .005% and .079% total indole alkaloids. Use good soil with fertilizing once a month for highest psychoactive potency.

From "The Elixir: an Alchemical Study of the Ergot Mushrooms":
Quote:

The ancient civilization of Greece centered around the religious ceremonies conducted annually in the Eleusinian temple in Athens. According to Aristotle, the mystery at Eleusis was something experienced rather than something learned. There were two rituals performed at Eleusis, the first was the "Lesser Mystery," in which the participants were given a libation of wine containing ergot, and the "Greater Mystery," during which the initiates were given wine containing ergot, and experienced a collective vision of the Mother Goddess Persephone.

ALBERT HOFMANN writes in his contribution to The Road to Eleusis that this finding may prove to be of the utmost importance in considering WASSON'S question: the main alkaloids isolated from claviceps paspali ergot of Paspalum distichum grass (seldom growing on barley) are the same as those found in the ancient Mexican sacred drug ololiuqui, i.e. ergine and Lysergic acid Hydroxyethylamide (LSH). In his opinion the Paspalum-ergot hypothesis is much more probable than the barley-ergot hypothesis, as it is well established that these alkaloids have psychedelic activity. In the psychedelic usage of seeds of Convolvulaceae he sees the convincing proof that the Paspalum-ergot hypothesis is tenable (HOFMANN, 1994).

Several papers published in the 1960's (see post #24) show claviceps paspali ergot produces not only large amounts of the stimulating LSH but also a handful of other stimulating LSD like alkaloids just like the Mexican morning glory: penniclavine, agroclavine, elymoclavine, chanoclavine. These alkaloids all work together using teamwork to hit most of the same receptors LSD hits, along with 5 new ones (5 more adrenal receptors) that LSD does not even target:

Thomas S. Ray, Psychedelics and the Human Receptorome (2010):
hxxp://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009019
Breadth of Receptor Binding, 4.00=max (off the charts), 0.00=min, X.XX=receptor is hit but we don't have strength data.

LSD: 5ht1a = 3.73, LSH: = 0.00, penniclavine = X.XX, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.88, mescaline = 3.61, 5-meo-DMT: = 4.00 (make up >80% of brain 5-ht)
LSD: 5ht1b = 4.00, LSH: = 0.00, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.19, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.41
LSD: 5ht1d = 3.70, LSH: = 0.00, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 3.40, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.48
LSD: 5ht1e = 2.62, LSH: = 0.00, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 3.28, psilocin = 3.03, mescaline = 3.16, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.72
LSD: 5ht2a = 3.54, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = X.XX, DMT: = 2.58, psilocin = 2.14, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.98
LSD: 5ht2b = 3.11, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 4.00, mescaline = 3.97, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.69 (sensual & entactogenic)
LSD: 5ht2c = 3.11, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 3.42, psilocin = 2.52, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.55
LSD: 5ht5a = 3.64, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 3.16, psilocin = 2.83, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.84
LSD: -5ht6 = 3.75, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = X.XX, DMT: = 3.35, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.73
LSD: -5ht7 = 3.77, LSH: = 0.00, penniclavine = X.XX, DMT: = 4.00, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.69 (novelty, newness)
LSD: ---D1 = 2.34, LSH: = 0.00, penniclavine = X.XX, DMT: = 3.51, psilocin = 3.37, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.38
LSD: -A-2A = 2.93, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = X.XX, DMT: = 2.75, psilocin = 1.36, mescaline = 2.92, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2a)
LSD: -A-2B = 0.00, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.57, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.86 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2b)
LSD: -A-2C = 0.00, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = X.XX, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.03, mescaline = 4.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.57 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2c)
LSD: -A-2D = 0.00, LSH: = 0.00, penniclavine = X.XX, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 0.00, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2d)
LSD: -A-1A = 0.00, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 0.00, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a1a)
LSD: -A-1B = 0.00, LSH: = X.XX, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 0.00, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a1b)
LSD: -A-1D = 0.00, LSD: = X.XX, penniclavine = 0.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 0.00, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a1d)
------------------------------
Update: 10.16.2021:

THH or Tetrahydroharmine + 1-acetaldehyde LSD (similar to ALD-52) combo, like high dose mescaline with pics:

:love: :love: :love:

Last edited: