• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Are there any dangers of plugging?

Here's something else I've wondered. Our skin is more absorbent when wet or recently hydrated. Any facial products (like acne cream) will be more effective if you apply it after washing your face because your skin will absorb more when hydrated.

By the same token, would it work the same way with the rectum? Would there be a benefit in squirting some warm water up there first, wait a few minutes and then use you preffered cocktail of choice?

John,
I have found that the dryer in there the better for absorbtion. I say that because sometimes I've had to go number 2 just as I was about to plug. So I did what I had to do and then plugged a few minutes later. I did not feel anything after that! I attribute that to being wet in there. So I do not put any liquid in there except what is mixed in the syringe. Hope this helps! (sorry for the gross imagery)

I'm very interested about this. Plugging d-amphetamine in particular, not meth or anything. I find it to be a very good ROA, much better then snorting or oral and theres no way I'd IV d-amp tablets so plugging seems to be the most superior method possible for me, and works very well, very very well ;)

Could one expect any long term damage to the colon/bowels from plugging dex-amphetamine in a liquid solution? I've only recently discovered this great way of dosing in the last couple of months. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone thats plugged d-amp for an extended period of time or anyone with knowledge regarding any possible risks/damage it may be doing.

Honestly, I feel its healthier then snorting but I'd like to hear from people with experience/knowledge. Thanks.

I'm very interested about this. Plugging d-amphetamine in particular, not meth or anything. I find it to be a very good ROA, much better then snorting or oral and theres no way I'd IV d-amp tablets so plugging seems to be the most superior method possible for me, and works very well, very very well ;)

Could one expect any long term damage to the colon/bowels from plugging dex-amphetamine in a liquid solution? I've only recently discovered this great way of dosing in the last couple of months. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone thats plugged d-amp for an extended period of time or anyone with knowledge regarding any possible risks/damage it may be doing.

Honestly, I feel its healthier then snorting but I'd like to hear from people with experience/knowledge. Thanks.

I am your man and not particularly proud of it when it comes to this. Yes its an amazing ROA but over the last month its really given out on me. I need to take like 4 or more days off it just to get semi "normal" sized movements down there unlike before. I assume its due to all the d-amph but could potentially be a side effect of the accutane i was on up until recently maybe?

I've noticed also that the last 2 weeks or so I cannot get it to stay put as much as it used to. Feels like my body practically wants to reject it half the time which it didnt used to at all. I've used various degrees of water (warmer being better) and mLs (even low mL doesn't help anymore).

Sorry to say I don't have any scientific evidence but from my own experience over the last say half year its been going downhill and im not quite sure exactly why.

^
Thanks for replying... hmm, I've also experienced that feeling that your body is kinda wanting to reject it only recently. If I lie down on my stomach or on my side for 5 - 10 mins or so it seems to help alot.

^
Thanks for replying... hmm, I've also experienced that feeling that your body is kinda wanting to reject it only recently. If I lie down on my stomach or on my side for 5 - 10 mins or so it seems to help alot.

see thats normal i think though, I mean that my body doesnt want it for almost the entire time now and not just random urges to go as you get in the beginning (or with too much water). I feel like maybe because amphetamines are vasoconstrictors that when used frequently in this way then perhaps the veins will shrink down and thus its harder for your insides to produce 'normal' movements and also not absorb the drug as well thus it tries to kick it out more.

Just a few thoughts I had heh

How many mg of morphine required for moderate effects when plugged?

And is the mg per ml ratio particularly important?

Thanks.

I plug 1 crushed 30mg Morph Sulfate Avinza and definitley feel pretty good afterwards. Not a 'big nod' or anything. If I double up and do 60mg it feels really nice. I did 90mg once but that felt strange. I'd like to try 90 again though. Maybe it was an off day for me..

My experiences

The first time I did any drugs I took 3 1/2 tabs of X, I fell in love with the drug and would still be doing it if it wasn't for the depression and long term effects. Anyways I started plugging whole tabs, no crushing, about a year after I started and It would burn and be painful, you would roll hard but it was not worth the consequences. I strongly believe that the pills i plugged were cut with something that was damaging my rectum, and that is why I was feeling pain. Recently I have started plugging Aderall using a method I read about on here with water and a syringe and it is amazing. I hate crushing these pills but 1 shot is better than 3 pills up the nose or even 6 oraly. Our body has a natural process of filtering everything we consume FOR OUR OWN SAFETY, so we as druggies decide we don't need what God gave us for protection and we're gonna go straight to the blood stream. Adderall orally has 25% bioavailability, in the nose 75%, rectally 95-98%, and of course IV 100% I am addicted to plugging but I have more faith in pharmacy products then street products when it comes to skipping my liver.

Oh and PS - One night when I plugged tabs I had a seizure from hitting my head on the side of the tub when I passed out. The drugs? or heat exhaustion from dancing at the club all night?

How many mg of morphine required for moderate effects when plugged?

And is the mg per ml ratio particularly important?

Thanks.

Since you haven't given us any information about your tolerance there is no way to make a good estimation for your dose, as someone that has a relatively low opioid tolerance such as azbat, 90mg could do the trick, even less if your opioid naive.
On the other hand someone with a higher tolerance like me would need ~240mg.

If you post back some further information about your stats then it would be a lot easier for us to help answer your question.

Oh and PS - One night when I plugged tabs I had a seizure from hitting my head on the side of the tub when I passed out. The drugs? or heat exhaustion from dancing at the club all night?

Probably a combination of the two...:|

Our body has a natural process of filtering everything we consume FOR OUR OWN SAFETY, so we as druggies decide we don't need what God gave us for protection and we're gonna go straight to the blood stream. Adderall orally has 25% bioavailability, in the nose 75%, rectally 95-98%, and of course IV 100% I am addicted to plugging but I have more faith in pharmacy products then street products when it comes to skipping my liver.

So does plugging bypass the liver fully? partially? or just delay it?

So would plugging hyrdro/apap differ from orally in it's effects on the liver?

I use to go out raving and clubbing quite a bit and during this period I would frequently take MDMA. Over time, as with most drugs, I built up a tolerance and I was convinced that swallowing pills just wasn't suffice (it didn't get me as high anymore), so I started shafting (aka plugging) pills. I discovered that the high was a lot more intense and the onset of the craved "peak" was much quicker and longer when I shafted pills (as a pose to swallowing them).

I never had any bad experiences when I experimented with shafting pills (specifically MDMA), although, I had a friend who shafted with me once and afterward he complained that his colon felt like it was burning and itchy.

Each to their own.

Last edited:
Yeah I used to rave all the time and have only ever taken E orally. I'd love to try plugging but I don't see how I could create the liquid solution and ram it home in a syringe while at a party!

But woo-boy it sure works well for hydromorphone. I plugged 28mg of it tonight and drank about 100mg of dxm.

The room is spinning. Trying to read and post in this condition with an iPhone is like an Olympic challenge!

Yeah I used to rave all the time and have only ever taken E orally. I'd love to try plugging but I don't see how I could create the liquid solution and ram it home in a syringe while at a party!

But woo-boy it sure works well for hydromorphone. I plugged 28mg of it tonight and drank about 100mg of dxm.

The room is spinning. Trying to read and post in this condition with an iPhone is like an Olympic challenge!

No need for liquid solution or a syringe, buy a pill (MDMA) and simply push it up your pooper (don't forget to wash your hands). Get the tunes started and riiiiide the wave.

Ahh that's fucking hilarious/crazy/classic plugging hydromorph + drinking dxm!! No surprise the room is spinning, hope you survived mate 8o :D

No need for liquid solution or a syringe, buy a pill (MDMA) and simply push it up your pooper (don't forget to wash your hands). Get the tunes started and riiiiide the wave.

Ahh that's fucking hilarious/crazy/classic plugging hydromorph + drinking dxm!! No surprise the room is spinning, hope you survived mate 8o :D

dont listen, mix a solution itll hit much more quickly and intensely.

now thats weird... not people plugging solutions but straight up pushing a pill up your bunghole with your fingure???!?! and pull it out wit nasty poo all over it, now who does that??? use a solution that would definately hurt to cram a dry as hard pill up there. what about double or triple dropping lol ?!?!

Can anybody tell me the ways there are to PLUG? Any info would be great!!!!!!

^^^^^^
Your question has already been answered....
Just go read the thread man8)

Anyways,

I have a question to pose to my fellow pluggers,
When preparing your solution before plugging, have you ever gotten the outer layer film (think oc's, ms-contin etc.) of the pill in your solution?
If so, what were your expieriences (before,during, after)?

This has happened to me many times eithier by accident or where I had a pile of powder with some of the outer layer film mixed in and used it as I needed the extra milligrams that day and throwing it out would be crazy, and although I haven't expierienced any ill effects from it yet as it hasn't been that long and hasn't happened a ton,
I am still very interested in how my fellow brothers and sisters in plugging feel about it.
If any films on XR pills could be harmful to the body in anyway because of what they contain, please share your knowledge, thoughts, thesis, etc. etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys :)

-TheMatador

Last edited:
Morphine pills I used to plug had a film on them which never caused a problem with me, except maybe slow the onset time. So, I did crush them up before hand, including the skin.

The skin I never snorted though; not enough absorption in the nose, but plugging or eating always worked fine.