• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Are there any dangers of plugging?

TheMatador

Bluelighter
Pretty much what the title says.
I've gotten accustomed to plugging oxymorphone, as my nose is all fucked up and I was just thinking...
What effects would it have on the sphincter etc. with all the inactive ingredients in pills such as Oxycontin, MS-Contin etc. etc.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I think you should probably be fine,especially if you filter the solution with a cotton first.

really, filtering with cotton? never heard this before as a step to plugging.

i dunno about that, maybe i never read a good guide? now im curious.

but.. it cleans itself well, lol, i think the only problem is increased constipation (maybe?)

I think you should probably be fine,especially if you filter the solution with a cotton first.
Well, the procedure for plugging OpanaER is not like prepping it for IV at all(IV OpanaER=Bad Idea),
When planning OpanaER you don't filter it like a shot and you don't use a cotton (it is virtually impossible to do).
Because it gels on contact with water, more than anything I have ever seen.
If you think Teva Oxycontin's and the other brands that gel, MSContins, etc. etc. ...
They gel but it is nothing like how the Time Rx system gels, it is easily twice as viscous so the plugging procedure is different.

You get water to about 160-170°F, just enough to fill a 2cc oral syringe, then the warm hot water is transported into a shot glass or something similar, after the finely crushed OpanaER is completely pulverized you dump it in the shot glass (or similar container) and quickly mix it together and suck up the solution into the oral syringe, then blast away.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could try to shed some light and give your opinion about any possible long term
(or short term) effects,
(not including constipation as I have that under control).

With all the inactive ingredients that are in pills such as Opana and Oxycontin makes me wonder if they would have any effect on the bowels as well as the rest of the body when plugged.

It seems like one of the safest ROA's, but I'm not sure, what do you guys think?

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

-TheMatador

Last edited:
I'm really interested in this as well, I plug zolipidem and find it far better than oral or by lining it up nasally (ow!)

I follow a similar process to TheMatador, crush it with a pill crusher til its completely pulverised, then mix it with hot water, stir til dissolved, then draw into a syringe. After this, I just plug away, ensuring I don't let the liquid settle too much.

Does my method seem safe to those out there more knowledgeable on the subject? I picked up this method of from Bluelight and found it so much better, less wastage and it takes effect quicker as well.

Well, just for anyone who may be looking at this thread and wondering, I got a rectal prolapse once from being stupid enough to plug 3 Adderall tablets and trying to excrete the contents. It didn't really hurt but it was pretty horrific and unpleasant. That's one of the many reasons why you make a solution.

so i wonder how often is too often.... i plug most pills because i don't shoot up but still enjoy the added BA and fewer negative effects like body load that come with oral/nasal routes

i can imagine plugging cocaine and meth must be bad, tho i've done it a few times and only felt really good.. no pain or anything but who knows

i really wish there was more info out there on safety of plugging certain substances. for example, i plug benzos and opiates the most.. about a week or more out of every month... sometimes antihistamines as well, since i found out i can tolerate them this way but not orally (not sure why)

is this dangerous?

Another one on the list of curious people. I used to plug really dirty meth with solvents and crap left in it because I didnt want to shoot it, its funny too, this speed is made for shooting but its dirtier than crystal. Its aussie base meth, other names are gas/base/goey/whizz, glug or what I call it....Shitty synthed meth that was made by a retarded cook!

Anyway it does worry me that its possible to like burn your ass or end up with blisters up there or even after years of doing it every day if its possible to get like colon or bowel cancer of something similar due to caustic drugs going up your bum.

yea thinking about plugging all that adderall and meth got me thinking about ulcerative colitis :|

i think plugging certain things could probably definitely fuck up your rear, but it's a lot like snorting things - i think maybe more effective with certain things that are dissolved into your bloodstream, cuz you got a lot of little veins there, just like in the back of your nose

Does anyone know if there has been any study done on this or any other studies that are applicable?

-TheMatador

probably not dude. what i say are just from my own personal "studies" or experiments or whatever they were

For you guys (and gals;) ) out there who regularly plug, or have plugged at all, how often, or how many times do you think you've plugged your DOA or other substances?

And have any of you had colonoscopies after plugging for awhile (or at all) by chance?
That would be the true way to see the health effects of plugging I think, what about you guys?

-TheMatador

^^^^^^^^
Don't act like a immature little kid, or get the fuck out....

That kind of shit does not belong here:|

Now I'll hand it over to my fellow pluggers who want to participate in an intelligent discussion :) ....

-TheMatador

I've plugged once, but didn't feel anything because perhaps I didn't use a strong enough dose of oxy and had dosed orally earlier. Maybe helps for people who have stomach ulcers.

I dont know if its just in my head but my GI tract seems to suck at the other end and has for months now. I swear like i hardly get anything out ever compared to months ago. I went through phases of plugging amphetamines for days on end, week after week. I got over the gross factor and like the method due to the drugs hitting so much harder for me than oral. If I plug and have a quick shower i feel much "cleaner" and gen. better than if i say if my nose is fucked up from powder.

I don't ever feel any pain from plugging amphetamines but im pretty nervous that ive destroyed my bowels because of my lack of 'big waste' I produce at the end of the day. I mean i used to be "do work" and now its (sorry gross) peddles practically. I've taken a week or so off and didnt feel that my insides worked any better so idk :|

ive been doing it with heroin untill my arms are better but i did shoot tonight in to my right arm big mistake

anyway so i dont need to burn it in a spoon etc, ahh didnt know that , cool might have another go just now

Wow, Nice way to start off your membership at bluelight buddy :| ....

I've plugged once, but didn't feel anything because perhaps I didn't use a strong enough dose of oxy and had dosed orally earlier. Maybe helps for people who have stomach ulcers.

hahaha what the fuck CoMpMsta, you go say some ridiculous stupid disgusting homophobic shit regarding plugging, & then go delete your post,,,,,niiiiiiiiiiice skick,,,,
.............................play dumb, niiiice damage control:|

...........................................................your awesome:|

Last edited: