European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone else noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes well, console yourselves with the fact that it will result in my swift removal, yes, in spite of a moderators above encouragement & shm's normality ie poor quality attempts at insulting behaviour. how any dr can think he's sick is a mystery, par for the fucking course if you ask me

mailmonkey you are a prize one. but seeing as you asked.. you dont recall reporting a post i made remarking on the irony of witnessing a carwasher slipping over on ice spewed forth from his own hose? you said it hurt your feelings because your (ex/estranged?) wife works in an asylum (read; economic migrants read; parasitic leeches) shelter - helping them claim absolutely everything they are entitled to, no doubt.. which in my book, with an ongoing housing, job and economic crisis - is little better than treason.. but i digress.. you dont? how strange

still oblivious actually as to which race i was infracted for defaming, specifics being necessary, one would assume, living in the multitudinous cultural melting pot that is modern britain

and shm, why dont you go wheeze over someone else, i heard the news. why not do us all a favour, go au naturale and remove yourself from the herd. i have the party to plan

Haha
You so funny . Constantly cheering everybody up every time you make a post .
People aren't laughing with you though we are all laughing at you .

sam youre sounding more the good upper middle class child every day. first latin corrections.. now this

edit - regicidal musings!

Last edited:
oh im fairly certain at least one person finds it funny, brimz. i have the email to prove it, and you know what they say about only needing one white crow and all..

oh right, i momentarily forgot you are ignorant and slow by the standards even of the most ardent empathy laden caregiver

who said it was bad stimulant? i mean, i only actively wish, immediate slow, suffering death on a couple.. well okay, a handful of members. you shouldnt worry so much

oh im fairly certain at least one person finds it funny, brimz. i have the email to prove it, and you know what they say about only needing one white crow and all..

oh right, i momentarily forgot you are ignorant and slow by the standards even of the most ardent empathy laden caregiver

Say what you like about me anyone but your slurs & insults mean nothing because next to no one respects you .

You even got lurkers logging on to call you out for being a Cunt . Personally i think you get off on being hated because no one loves you .

BHM today..

180px-Attention_Whore.jpg

You can almost taste the fermenting frustration in BHM's posts.

Combined with his total lack of skill in expression or eloquence, it makes for some cringe-inducing reading.

You can almost taste the fermenting frustration in BHM's posts.

Combined with his total lack of skill in expression or eloquence, it makes for some cringe-inducing reading.

I knew he must have something going for him and you Sir have found it, I doubt the powers that be will provision a prize but you have my thanks. :D

hello lurching, want us to play guess the alt do you?

morals and common decency i may lack, eloquence in expression i excel at. in fact, theres probably only one person on here who could even raise a candle to my brilliance and it most certainly isnt you. but thankyou for re-registering anyway

hello lurching, want us to play guess the alt do you?

morals and common decency i may lack, eloquence in expression i excel at. in fact, theres probably only one person on here who could even raise a candle to my brilliance and it most certainly isnt you. but thankyou for re-registering anyway

Mr Lurching has been around longer than you young man, show some respect to your elders and betters

I actually know this guy in real life (and yes BHM, you know who I am too) and can say that his past certainly leaves a lot to be desired. The fucked up thing is that you're no better (and in many cases much worse) than the best of them in here.

Your shit has been getting better of late, but remember where you came from yourself you fuckwit! :)

mailmonkey you are a prize one. but seeing as you asked.. you dont recall reporting a post i made remarking on the irony of witnessing a carwasher slipping over on ice spewed forth from his own hose? you said it hurt your feelings because your (ex/estranged?) wife works in an asylum (read; economic migrants read; parasitic leeches) shelter - helping them claim absolutely everything they are entitled to, no doubt.. which in my book, with an ongoing housing, job and economic crisis - is little better than treason.. but i digress.. you dont? how strange

I remember now. It didn't hurt my feelings. But I reported the post as racist. I'm not upset about it now, I've managed to work through the tears.

I used to teach asylum seekers. About 15 years ago. And yes, I did help them to claim what they were entitled to, which was not very much then, and is even less now. I know this because my wife works as a housing/homelessness officer for a local council.

I think you're the one that's still upset by this. I'm not.

This thread is entertaining though. Keep posting!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.