Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone else noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM handles all members like a champ;)

Peoples memories are way too short, no one has ever been more of a cunt than me ...end of

BlindHelperMonkey said:
pettiness

Grammar_Nazi_1749359.jpg

I haven't read the full thread and suspect this is a joke thread(was it made on 1st) - I've disliked EADD for several months, for one we had lot of 'lounge' people posting and simply causing shit/sharing their particular style of humor - then we had several new user's (now thankfully banned) who brought a caustic brand of posts to the section.

mailmonkey has actually been fairly cool in this thread, surprisingly enough

seems i pulled him back from the brink, as it were. you may all thank me in turn

Thanks for saving me.

With your quality posts you're really spoiling us ambassador.

seems i pulled him back from the brink, as it were. you may all thank me in turn

Been away from this board for 6 years, so not too familiar with the modding of this board... but I still really appreciate the improvements. Thank you.

mailmonkey has actually been fairly cool in this thread, surprisingly enough

I couldn't even be bothered to walk fifteen yards to stab you.

You'd have bored me by the time I'd walked the first three.

I don't see a threat in that post. If you want to start abusive threads, don't start greeting like a wean when people respond to you.

Don't you start, I'm busy battering a mince meat pie. And prepping some salt and sauce.

lol but great leader, im happy for no censorship. youre the one still upset about some illegal carwasher comment i made months and months ago. please let me know when i have free reign to say what i want, till then just try to apply the rules fairly. the fact i was taking the piss clearly evaded your ken. i dont report anyone, remember? people who do that on an adult board such as this come over as somewhat pathetic

lol but great leader, im happy for no censorship. youre the one still upset about some illegal carwasher comment i made months and months ago. please let me know when i have free reign to say what i want, till then just try to apply the rules fairly. the fact i was taking the piss clearly evaded your ken.

aha, the underlying issues behind all this finally come out...

And who's Ken? Is that MM's boyfriend?

Even thinking back I don't remeber an "illegal carwasher comment", I doubt I was upset,, and I'm certainly not "still upset".

I don't see your problems BHM. Please elucidate.

mailmonkey you are a prize one. but seeing as you asked.. you dont recall reporting a post i made remarking on the irony of witnessing a carwasher slipping over on ice spewed forth from his own hose? you said it hurt your feelings because your (ex/estranged?) wife works in an asylum (read; economic migrants read; parasitic leeches) shelter - helping them claim absolutely everything they are entitled to, no doubt.. which in my book, with an ongoing housing, job and economic crisis - is little better than treason.. but i digress.. you dont? how strange

still oblivious actually as to which race i was infracted for defaming, specifics being necessary, one would assume, living in the multitudinous cultural melting pot that is modern britain

and shm, why dont you go wheeze over someone else, i heard the news. why not do us all a favour, go au naturale and remove yourself from the herd. i have the party to plan

I never post on here, just lurk, but wow!!

'and shm, why dont you go wheeze over someone else, i heard the news. why not do us all a favour, go au naturale and remove yourself from the herd. i have the party to plan'

That is probably the most cuntish thing I have read. What a fucking low life piece of shit you are

I think SHM is made of stronger stuff than to let a jumped-up grudge bearing child cause any lasting upset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.