Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone else noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindHelperMonkey

Bluelighter
how far the forums gone downhill since mailmonkey was ..elected

and no i didnt think it was possible either, guess you can move past rock bottom. thats what happens when you give a frustrated leftie a modicum of authority, he goes all great leader on us

whens the last time you had a blowjob, mm? take our advice, forget about the forum for a few days. go and get your life in order. no need to worry, i'll keep things shipshape for you buddy

Thanks for your input, it's always good to know how members feel about the way the forums are being handled. :)

It's better for us (the authorities) to know how you feel, and its good to know you feel able to air your views honestly.

Thanks.

this is my point though, you are somehow strangling the forum, my dear friend - ive just logged in after a week or so since you went edit happy on my posts, to be greeted with utter stagnation aside from the deluge of inane chatter from (and sometimes to) yourself. seriously man, i worry for your mental health. i'll get the mrs to give me lowdown on the signs of a possible manifestation of an obsessive disorder of some sort

we're all here for you pal

wtf?

You're aware two members have died recently, aren't you, BHM? I'd think if there's a subdued tone here it's to do with that and not something you think MM has done.

Thanks for your input, it's always good to know how members feel about the way the forums are being handled. :)

It's better for us (the authorities) to know how you feel, and its good to know you feel able to air your views honestly.

Thanks.

%).

NSFW:
That's probably the snidiest (sp?/even a word?) thing I've ever read. Top marks.

[.....]ive just logged in after a week or so since you went edit happy on my posts[...]

we're all here for you pal

I don't remember editing a load of your posts? Which ones are you on about? What did I edit?

It's good to know you're there for me anyway.

Keep it up, BHM. You're very good at painting yourself as a cunt. No assistance required.

sommat mentioning that former waste of oxygen who popped his clogs recently, i believe

Okay yeah, I do now remember unapproving a couple of your posts which concerned a recently deceased member of EADD, and which were in very poor taste, and which I think the majority of EADD would not have wanted to see.

Certainly if they had seen what you'd posted, their opinions of you would probably have lowered even further.

So I'll leave your insulting post in here, as it's not an RIP thread you're sullying, and people can see for themselves what you're like.

You feeling good today? All comfy cosy?

Thought not.

how far the forums gone downhill since mailmonkey was ..elected

and no i didnt think it was possible either, guess you can move past rock bottom. thats what happens when you give a frustrated leftie a modicum of authority, he goes all great leader on us

whens the last time you had a blowjob, mm? take our advice, forget about the forum for a few days. go and get your life in order. no need to worry, i'll keep things shipshape for you buddy

You've got me convinced. I'm sure EADD will turn into a shining beacon of hope and wonder as soon as MM gets laid. After all, how could I not trust the words of a random poster I've never heard of before and who's clearly around enough to accumulate under 1000 posts in over 2 years.

:|

Is this a pisstake?

Yeah, BlindHelperMonkey is one of my many alts. I'm rowing with myself to try and get this place off of rock-bottom.

(non-ninja) EDIT>>> sorry, back up to rock bottom.

How could I not trust the words of a random poster I've never heard of before and who's clearly around enough to accumulate under 1000 posts in over 2 years.

:|

Post count is nothing. It's about quality, not quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.