European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone else noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about other mods. I love these one's though. Knock, MM, Albion (never spoke to Effie) are top people. If this is rock bottom then viva rock bottom I love it.

Is there anyone here, mods or members, that you don't have a problem with?

You might just be in the wrong place. But you're a well liked poster, it'd be a shame to see you go.

EDIT>>>>>
crackhead, the poor mans spade

Bwahahahahhahaa, sorry crackhead, but that's a quality insult =D

i started to wonder. i dont remember voting for any of them come to think of it. clearly not a democracy, thanks for clearing that up pagey

i started to wonder. i dont remember voting for any of them come to think of it. clearly not a democracy, thanks for clearing that up pagey

NSFW:

images

this is already the best thing on the forum. suppose its not hard when youre competing with eadd's very own contribution to the downfall of society.. the football and defecation threads respectively

I've always thought there should be a much bigger element of member input on new mod appointments.

I think I suggested an X-Factor style showdown, applications go on a thread for everyone to see, members can question/challenge the applicants, then there's a vote.

But what cunt would apply under those conditions? No-one does as it is already.

Which is why you ended up with me and knock.

Had one of my posts deleted without any notice when I said whichever mod was now logging in and using mugs alt account, is in poor taste.

good god only knows, wish he'd come back though

well, fuck hanging around a dead forum all night, im off to get my dick wet. have fun you lot

Had one of my posts deleted without any notice when I said whichever mod was now logging in and using mugs alt account, is in poor taste.

adam west is not a Mugz alt account. Adam west is adam west. And he posted in Mugz' RIP thread.

I didn't delete your post, but if I'd seen it first, on Mugz's RIP thread I would have deleted it.

I haven't "shed tears" for Mugz, we weren't close, but most people have an element of respect for the recently deceased, and for their friends and family who may be reading the thread.

that would be a bit of fun. even though ive not been here long i dont think ive seen any mod issues in this forum, definitly nothing against me anyway. you dont benefit directly from what you do, and what you do is help things run and read smoothly and safely, and imo do a good job. i thought this was a windup too at first.

Your spelling has gone downhill as well since you became a mod. And you're responsible for North Korea getting all shirty. You fascist.

best friend of mugs were you crackhead? layabout scum

What do Mugz & lying about have to do with anything at all? I'm lying about right now (coz it's a fucking bank holiday, therefore work is shut). What a fucking scumbag I am.

FWIW MailMonkey removed some of my posts from that thread as well (not that I was having a go at Mugz, but it wasn't the time/place for them). I didn't go off in a wee huff for a while then come back with the toys still out the pram & create a thread specifically to go "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" like a daft wee wean. Get a grip.

crackhead, the poor mans spade

=D

FWIW MailMonkey removed some of my posts from that thread as well (not that I was having a go at Mugz, but it wasn't the time/place for them). I didn't go off in a wee huff for a while then come back....

No, you're more the type to harbour a Max Cady style grudge over the years, and take proper revenge.

Your spelling has gone downhill as well since you became a mod. And you're responsible for North Korea getting all shirty. You fascist.

you use a spellchecker you thick cunt.

good god only knows, wish he'd come back though

well, fuck hanging around a dead forum all night, im off to get my dick wet. have fun you lot

You're still logged in, 10 minutes later. Go and wash your cock like you promised.

I'm the guy that'll hide in your wheelie bin & cut your throat when you're struggling to get your keys in the door on a Friday night. Check yer bins. The fuckin' lot of you.

And give them a wash while you're at it. Nothing worse than hiding in a clatty bin for hours waiting on some wanker getting back from the hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.