European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone else noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I think EADD is running pretty smoothly with the mods that we have got.I think they are actually doing a good job, I couldn't do it.

This thread's great. It's basically "Anyone else noticed... that BlindHelperMonkey is a fucking dickhead?"

Yes, we all have actually.

Mailmonkey is on another power trip.

Calm down mailmonkey. Your leadership is getting way out of hand. Just let the people be ffs.

lol. clearly the most the relaxed mods since i have been here (no offence sam et al.)

BHM you are fucking embarrassment mate, its so obvious you are taking your issues out on very harmless people.

troll

Wait a second..........

Everything gets worse with time if you want it to. So just let go if it does, that's life. :D

Knock said:
You're still logged in 10minutes later

i use my phone to post, genius. you_tubing teebee mixes en route, didnt shut the window down till i was round the dinnertable actually. whats got your panties in a twist anyway? dont pay attention to your posts, never have. sycophants tend to bore me

and whats happened to crackhead, used to be at least occasionally, somewhat funny. should hold back these days when he gets that urge to post. very below par

lets get spade back, eh? petition or some such

open windows don't make you 'active', you have to be clicking, afaik.

sycophant? not sure how you arrive at that conclusion. to whom? why? I can't imagine.

I do miss Spade for light entertainment, I'll grant you that.

parttime crackhead said:
This thread's great. It's basically.. "anyone else noticed that BlindHelperMonkey is a fucking dickhead"

Yes, we all have actually

this is like something mugs wouldve come out with on a bad day. somewhat disappointing

nah, with my phone at least you just need to have a window with bl open. i have four available on my htc which is why i seldom close all tabs till i log off

keep the cookies on also, dont actually log out or in of bluelight per se

nah, with my phone at least you just need to have a window with bl open. i have four available on my htc which is why i seldom close all tabs till i log off

keep the cookies on also, dont actually log out or in of bluelight per se

great post dude!

Funny how when people start giving it the "This forum's gone to shit" patter they tend not to be posting anything other than that. Post some non shit stuff yourself then, rather than greeting about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.