• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Another detox attempt.... U-47700 and Tianeptine.

Furanylfentanyl. I can't stop working or my girl and I will be sleeping in cars..no funds for inpatient. I got no one in this world but my girl

I figured there would be lots of new fentanyl analogs in time.

I am wishing you the best of luck.

I'm gonna. Need all the luck I can get. Have to get her off the fent. I don't care about living anymore, fu-f turned it into a black n white movie on. A shitty tv. If I didn't have a responsibility to save her, I'd have used a grenade as a pillow long ago

I'm gonna. Need all the luck I can get. Have to get her off the fent. I don't care about living anymore, fu-f turned it into a black n white movie on. A shitty tv. If I didn't have a responsibility to save her, I'd have used a grenade as a pillow long ago

Were you addicted to heroin prior to using Fentanyl analogs?

Have you tried methadone or suboxone?

I head about a guy with 100x smaller habit than me had to take 400mg to be able to function ... I'm not sure if I want to get on that much methadone, I'd probly be on for life. My wife refuses to get on 'done again as well... we gotta get finances figured out since program is expensive as shit

You cannot save another person before you save yourself. You would only be taking a hostage and creating resentments between the two of you. Your girlfriend would not have done it if she didn't want to. You are not responsible for her actions, only your own. If you want to save her, get help for yourself and show her a model of recovery. It seems like you will not be able to detox yourself on your own. Maybe try getting on obamacare and getting into a facility. Use this time that you have your fix to do so. One thing I had to learn was it didn't matter if I had a job, or responsibilities, or a home eventually the drug takes those from me. You will be on the street if you continue using. In a nutshell, if you continue using this way you will lose your job, your pad, and possibly your life. It is time to start making choices. PM if you need support, and I have time to look up resources for you.

About to pick up 100 methadone 10mg pills and try to do a taper both of us , start with 50mg for a week n step down after. I can get those 100 dones monthly so mb we can pull off a methadone program of our own. Clinic is like 500/mo while this plan is 300/mo so as long as we have control over ourselves we can do it. And I'll just sell/destroy the fent I'm about to receive

I don't even want to touch the bag of it I hate that shit so bad.. but it owns me in the end every time. Mb I'll leave it with a friend whIle I look into ways to get rid of it and never order again. That shit is pure evil

I'm so sorry that you're going thru this Dope3l3..
We can get thru this though,
we need to have powerful will power, which I think we both do have.

Try tapering, I'm going to try to taper slowly off the U-47700 and switch to Kratom again.
I bought 2 kilos of Red Horn Kratom, which I know won't take away much of my withdrawals now, but may help a little bit.
I'm thinking about getting some benzos too but I'm scared I may have rebound effects from coming off it over a month or so ago.

I want to go to inpatient but the only one here does cold turkey and doesn't provide ANY comfort meds besides MORTRIN.
I'm better off doing it myself.
Also, I have $400 in my bank and I have NO INTENTION to purchase anymore U-47700 or ANY dope, so I'm locking it away with a new pin only my girlfriend knows.

About to pick up 100 methadone 10mg pills and try to do a taper both of us , start with 50mg for a week n step down after. I can get those 100 dones monthly so mb we can pull off a methadone program of our own. Clinic is like 500/mo while this plan is 300/mo so as long as we have control over ourselves we can do it. And I'll just sell/destroy the fent I'm about to receive

I'm pulling for you Dop3l3ssHopefiend! Please keep us updated!

The 100 dones got delayed for a week, doc is out sick. Ain't that about a bitch! May have to dip into the 100g of fent and do just enough to be well, thinking 3x 100mg vaped per day. Morning lunchtime n b4 bed. I just pray to anyone that cares thar we don't lose control overy it. Burned all my rigs no more iv

I'm so sorry that you're going thru this Dope3l3..
We can get thru this though,
we need to have powerful will power, which I think we both do have.

Try tapering, I'm going to try to taper slowly off the U-47700 and switch to Kratom again.
I bought 2 kilos of Red Horn Kratom, which I know won't take away much of my withdrawals now, but may help a little bit.
I'm thinking about getting some benzos too but I'm scared I may have rebound effects from coming off it over a month or so ago.

I want to go to inpatient but the only one here does cold turkey and doesn't provide ANY comfort meds besides MORTRIN.
I'm better off doing it myself.
Also, I have $400 in my bank and I have NO INTENTION to purchase anymore U-47700 or ANY dope, so I'm locking it away with a new pin only my girlfriend knows.

Good luck man. <3

You can do this man. Do you have anyone else that could act as pharmacist for you and only dispense 300mg a day?

So I have respiratory infection, head cold, and none stop vertigo from snorting u-4. I fucked myself.

I went thru 12+ grams in a little over a week. Withdrawals are hell