• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Another detox attempt.... U-47700 and Tianeptine.

Are these new fentanyl analogues pretty muh the same as fentanyl when it comes into how it feels?

I had fentanyl IV'd while I was in an ambulance going to hospital due debilitating back pain and the hospital letter stated I had been given 300mg morphine equivalent amount of fentanyl during the drive. Idk what equivalency they had been using since most statements given to patients tend to change different kinds of pain meds into morphine equivalent for some reasons.

Anyhow that amount is pretty much same as the recreational oxycodone amount I had been taking orally when compared to morphine's bioavailability so I should have noticed something in terms of high but instead I had zero feeling of being high. It only took most of the pain away.

I am just saying that I can't understand the idea of using fentanyl recreationally because atleast I didn't get recreationally anything out of that amount. Also if you are using other opiates fentanyl is pretty much the only drug that will take pain away if you suffer serious injury and is widely available atleast here.

So if you use fentanyl or analogues you might end in a situation in which there isn't anything available to treat your pain in case of accident.

My experience was the same. Fentanyl has little euphoria and tons of nausea and side effects.

Yes 12 grams of U-47700.
I think these huge doses are causing me to have these nightmares.
I would nod off and be in this hellish dream and FEEL pain in the dream.
It would hurt so bad I would wake up and realize it's a dream, then it just repeats itself
with different events. I am truly losing my mind.

Yes 12 grams of U-47700.
I think these huge doses are causing me to have these nightmares.
I would nod off and be in this hellish dream and FEEL pain in the dream.
It would hurt so bad I would wake up and realize it's a dream, then it just repeats itself
with different events. I am truly losing my mind.

That's rough man. Is u-47700 the only drug you are taking?

Since affinity to kappa receptors has not been measured, it may also induce dysphoria and other unwanted side-effects, however its 3D-QSAR makes this most unlikely.
^wiki

Likely it is related to kappa opioid receptors.

I would avoid this drug.

Last dose was 3 hours and I'm already in full blown withdrawals. This sucks so bad I want to cry. Why did I fucking do this

That's how I always felt in active addiction.

I wish I could do something to help man. Hang in there.

Plenty of people recovering from u-47700 that I know have had one hell of a depression after the initial withdrawals. I would advice you to seek professional help as it may become life threatening issue due suicidal tendencies often found along with drug induced depression.

Also if you won't deal with the issues that lead you to use in first place you are likely to relapse. Or atleast that it what happened to me and have happened to a plenty of others too. Group support is good after the worst withdrawals have subsided. Can you get someone to watch over so you won't feel as bad as you would when being alone?

Plenty of people recovering from u-47700 that I know have had one hell of a depression after the initial withdrawals. I would advice you to seek professional help as it may become life threatening issue due suicidal tendencies often found along with drug induced depression.

Also if you won't deal with the issues that lead you to use in first place you are likely to relapse. Or atleast that it what happened to me and have happened to a plenty of others too. Group support is good after the worst withdrawals have subsided. Can you get someone to watch over so you won't feel as bad as you would when being alone?

QFT. What are you willing to do to achieve lasting sobriety WoWoMG. Please, even just to ease our collective minds, go see a doctor and have them find a good detox for you, or at the very least prescribe you the meds you will need to detox relatively comfortably.

QFT. What are you willing to do to achieve lasting sobriety WoWoMG. Please, even just to ease our collective minds, go see a doctor and have them find a good detox for you, or at the very least prescribe you the meds you will need to detox relatively comfortably.
This. It doesn't seem like your way is working out OP. Go to detox.

im so thoroughly screwed. my 100 methadones delayed indefinitely, fent order looks like will be seized at customs - theyre putting it on the banned list. so im now doing heavy uppers just to get thru work, a day at a time. those taking their toll as well, losing weight like crazy. my wife and i are going to our local methadone clinic tomorrow morning, to see if theyll help us. dont have any funds left to pay em but were residents of the county so hoping they can get us on program for free

Still in pretty nasty withdrawals.
Kratoms not touching it, I'm taking immodium to help with the horrible stomach issues.
My eyes are soooo dilated.
I;ve been sleeping on the floor because i found it helping a little more

Let me know how the methadone clinic goes. You may need to just go inpatient. I know that you may think you have an insane amount of responsibilities, but if you keep using, and switching drugs they will not be there long. What happens if you get arrested?

Still in pretty nasty withdrawals.
Kratoms not touching it, I'm taking immodium to help with the horrible stomach issues.
My eyes are soooo dilated.
I;ve been sleeping on the floor because i found it helping a little more

Stay strong man, you can do this!

Thanks capt. I don't think withdrawals should last too long due to u-47700's super short half life but man they're horrible!! I made some kratom tea and I think it has helped with RLS some. Much love.

w0w0mg, how long it has been from your last dose of u-47700?

I hope your withdrawals will stop soon. I can't even imagine how fentanylesque wds would feel as oxycodone wds are rough enough for me.

I am trying to send some love to your way and I'll hope it will reach you. Godspeed!

Thank you MrRoot,
It's been about 72 hours since my last dose of U-47700.
I'm feeling a little better, I have been back to using Kratom to help combat withdrawals.
The anxiety and restlessness is what kills me.

That is some EVIL stuff, one of the worse withdrawals I've been thru.
It was like acute methadone withdrawals + heroin withdrawals stuffed into a sandwich.

I'm feeling a little better, I'm hoping tomorrow get's much better.
The half life is so short, it can't last too long right?

Few friends of mine got through U-47700 withdrawals and they did indeed feel better after three days and the wds peaked on the second day. Atleast you should be feeling much better tomorrow atleast for acute withdrawals.

Each of my friends who had stopped using that had and some still have depression. Venlafaxine seems to be helping the best but I suggest seeing a Dr. instead of getting it from somewhere by your own.

Anyhow remember to get some professional help after the acute withdrawals are gone if you want to stay sober and to post your progress here as we do care about you.

Good luck!