• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Another detox attempt.... U-47700 and Tianeptine.

No one I am aware of around here has talked to him for quite some time.

I got a text from him one 1/23. The good news is that he is still sober. The bad is that his OCD is the worst it's ever been but he's working very closely with a medical team to get it sorted. Sorry for the vagueness, don't want to divulge anything too private.

About 7yrs ago I was on some forum that scientists/chemists went on to discuss drig use and abuse.

Two brothers created something like this thread is talking about-a monster fentanyl. They both became severely addicted to a drug they had to create...and when they reached the point of wanting help no Dr knew how the heck to detox them.

The theme of sharing their story was a warning. It scared the shit out of me. At that time I was on prescribed morphine and had been clean from dope a few years. I dreaded w/d as it was. This has got to be a terrifying addiction. Its on another level and that's difficult to fathom -as plain old opiate/ h addiction is destructive and horrible enough for me.

No matter what w0w is going through or where he is- my prayers are that he is no longer in the grips of this hell.

Well doctors better figure it out because fentanyl analogues are here and if Trump really does seal the border with mexico you can bet that will be the new "heroin''. I don't want to divulge to much but I know for a fact you can order fent analouges from china through the mail.

I got a text from him one 1/23. The good news is that he is still sober. The bad is that his OCD is the worst it's ever been but he's working very closely with a medical team to get it sorted. Sorry for the vagueness, don't want to divulge anything too private.

I believe you're referring to MBC, not w0w?

Well doctors better figure it out because fentanyl analogues are here and if Trump really does seal the border with mexico you can bet that will be the new "heroin''. I don't want to divulge to much but I know for a fact you can order fent analouges from china through the mail.

Only black tar heroin is coming across the border. The east coast's powder heroin is still going to be coming into the United States. Trump's plans to fight the war on drugs are idiotic at best. Oh, and there's plenty of tunnels, catapults, ladders, and submarines to keep black tar heroin coming in.

What really needs to happen is decriminalization/legalization, and then government run rehabilitation clinics. Without that, the drugs will always win. And it's insane to think we're fighting a war on plants that have no brain, no arms, and no legs. And we're losing that war.

Fent analogues from China will be a thing of the past soon enough as China is going to ban them.

Yeah, that was pretty much what I had figured. Please let him know I'm thinking of him and wishing him well. Love the guy. I'm glad to hear he is taking care of himself despite his current struggles. A truly wonderful guy.

Yes regarding MBC-- I lost touch w him due to ruining my phone. Please tell him Stargazer says HELLO!!! And to come on back to BL when he's up to it.

I just wanted to add this in real quick, I was using about 10 grams a day just for a couple weeks and the withdrawals were super hard...
I managed to wean myself off down to 5 grams in about a week and half time.
Anyways when I was at about 5 grams a day Kratom did absolutely nothing to me didn't touch my withdrawal one bit, same goes with imodium. Methadone got me at about 85% better but what worked the best was Tramadol that made everything better maybe cause it's so an SSRI? Idk? I tried using tramadol when I was at 10 grams a day and I thought I was eating sugar pills kept dosing and taking Xanax to counter any seizures but it got to the point where I just wanted to throw up so I gave in and called my Methadone dealer. Ah! Almost forgot Agmatine helped about 15% of the withdrawals idk how but it made everything less intense that you can easily get at GNC. Or buy it online for cheaper! One last one I took about 14 10/325 perks during my Tianeptine withdrawal it helped for about a few hours then woke up again in withdrawal. My tolerance was so high I was taking 30 10 mg Methadone pills to battle the withdrawals and still it didn't make them go away completely. This is one hell of a drug!

probably because you were feeling withdrawal from tianeptine's snri effects (iirc the pharmacology), hence why high dose methadone may not help

I tried u-4770 a couple days ago IV. I can see why it had such addictive potential. I didn't get the full effect cause I'm on methadone but I still got the rush and warm feeling for about an hour. My methadone dose also wore off extremely fast for the next day or 2 so it obviously plays havoc with your tolerance. I'll probably stick with fentanyl for my future opiate vacations as it seems more benign on my body but I see the fun in 4770.

I tried calling wow the other day but his phone was off/disconnected Id venture to guess hes in jail as I know he had a ton of legal shit going on