• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Another detox attempt.... U-47700 and Tianeptine.

The methadone clinic here is just too expensive, I was on it before and honestly, it was hell getting off of it.
I made a vow to never IV again - it scared me too much.

I was IVing in my hands because all my veins have died from IVing RCs - it was not prolong use it was just the fact I was IVing some dangerous stuff.

I am praying for you man. I don't really believe in god, but I do believe in the spirit nature of all living things.

I would suggest going inpatient for long term before I try to get back on methadone. Even if you aren't really into the therapy, it will give you a decent amount of time away from triggers for you. If that fails I would get on methadone or bupe.

Be safe.

...I'm the one coming off high doses of lope and trying the tianeptine route and just mail ordered some U. Did the tia for the first few days and it helped, but now I'm out for 5 days which is good cause it gives my body some time away. Waiting for my kratom shipment today. We're in the same boat, just mixed situations. Plus, I stopped IVing about 4 months ago which was a prime start.

Noooo dont take lopermide it is the only reason I am sober today....Dont do that....I been on record with others I know there is good and bad results reported..IMO I used it to get clean from all kinds of opiates and am completely clean now. I have never once had a problem with being addicted to immodium and have taken gobs, thats me and my wife. I realize some may become addicted I guess but I never took more than 24 and it always worked wonders for withdrawals. Even if I was addicted I would still taper down slowly as you want...I mean for god sakes I would much rather be addicted to something I can buy cheap otc and taper at my own pace. It just irks me people give it a bad rep. So in that vain I would say I ADVISE ANYONE WHO IS IN THAT SITUATION TO TAKE LOPERMIDE. Thats just from someone who has nothing but great experiences with it.

I took 14mgsof suboxone yesterday 2mgs dosage throughout the day trying to get over my h wd and 2 mgs this morning at 9am I just did.1 of h at 3:30 pm and I'm trying to get high I feel the heat rush already my question is I have another .2 of her left how much longer should I wait to feel it and when the h wears off will i have to go through the entire wd process all over again or just keep dosing the sub as normal

^subs act as opiate blockers..so using H Is pointless. you must wait until about 16-30 hours depending on your metabolism etc to dose the subs or else you'll have shitty results

I am feeling a little better now - I have no kratom until tomorrow - so I know I will be pretty comfortable until then.
I also ran out of etiz :S but hey, at least the swelling of my hands went down a little bit!

I am feeling a little better now - I have no kratom until tomorrow - so I know I will be pretty comfortable until then.
I also ran out of etiz :S but hey, at least the swelling of my hands went down a little bit!
Good man I am glad the swelling went down in your hands. You think they are going to be okay? I know the struggle sucks, I am currently suffering as well because of my stupid, greedy and arrogant decisions I have made. Sometimes it seems like it will never end and I should just give up. I deserve this though because of who I am. Good luck man and hang in there.

no need to beat our selves up man - we made mistakes - we're only human.
How are you feeling my friends?
Are you detoxing? If so, what of?

Feeling alot better guys.
I have been drinking kratom tea three times a day, and it's been working wonderfully.
My hands are almost back to normal size - they just hurt a little.
Kratom is a life savor right now.

Feeling alot better guys.
I have been drinking kratom tea three times a day, and it's been working wonderfully.
My hands are almost back to normal size - they just hurt a little.
Kratom is a life savor right now.

savor as in savoring flavor
savior as in Jesus Christ is my savior (lmao)
but you meant...
saver as in life saver ;)

and I'm so glad to hear you're doing better man, it's scary when hands blow up in size (I saw it in a friend who once had an arterial shot of methamphetamine 8( scary!!), and I'm also glad kratom is working well for you %)

ahh yes, Saver is what I meant! lol.
Yeah man, the scared me off from IVing ever again.
My veins are completely gone anyways.
I don't plan on getting back on hard drugs - I will use this Kratom and then taper off that.
The hardest part is not doing ANYTHING. It's like my mind goes crazy when I'm sober..

ahh yes, Saver is what I meant! lol.
Yeah man, the scared me off from IVing ever again.
My veins are completely gone anyways.
I don't plan on getting back on hard drugs - I will use this Kratom and then taper off that.
The hardest part is not doing ANYTHING. It's like my mind goes crazy when I'm sober..

Definitely read a good book, watch a good movie, or TV series, go out to a park (I have a story to tell!), and eventually you'll realize how awesome real life really is. I'm beginning to get it, and I'm starting to feel so sad about all the years I wasted on shooting up buprenorphine, snorting heroin, shooting meth, etc. :|

Just think that after a week of hell your not a slave to drugs anymore. You said "I have to do this" knowing this is 1/2 the battle
dont quit quitting as hard as it is think of the suffering your in and remember this could (and hopefully) be the last time to feel this
im on day 5 of oxy at 100-150 mg a day and the support here has been amazing. I still feel weak but I think of how the first 3 days was and I never want to go through that again
cut your contacts, delete their number sand if you order online chop up your credit card. Stay away from people using. Utilize this site and it was helpful to me to hear of people overcoming and are better for it today. A lot of great kind knowledgable folk here to help and support you. You can do this and will be stronger for it. When you feel like your body and mind is working against you remember that feeling if you want to use again. Do you really want to live through we hell again? Don't quit on yourself and don't quit quitting ❤️

I sure do not want to live sick every day.
I am trying to lower my kratom dosage now too,
I can't wait to wake up feeling good!
Great Job Sweetyjane on staying clean! You're over the hump now!!

Thank you. And same to you ?

Hey man, I am really glad to hear your situation is improving. I don't know sometimes if I choose this shit or if it chooses me. I feel like the cycle will never be broken, like I am screwed forever. Anyways again it's great to hear you doing better and I continue to wish you well and maybe one day we can find peace of its in the cards.

^ Me too, w0w.

Sweetyjane: Have you read all of w0w's threads/posts? He has been on a nightmare of a journey through his battle with addiction, all the ups and downs, and has captured his experience in writing well enough to share the horror of it with us, BL readers. Although I swear I will never shoot up, after reading all his experiences I KNOW I will never shoot up. His anxiety and panic experiences jumped right off the page...awful.

You know w0w, once you get a good year or two clean and sober, your story would be a powerful motivating force to tell to young addicts as a way to help them avoid the pitfalls of addiction instead of needing to experience them. The field of addiction is often forgiving of felons who have quality sobriety... you never know... you may end up working in the field and putting your hell-on-earth story to good use helping others.