• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills 28/5/02

I've had the beige safe sex over the last couple of weeks, their excellent but they have a short duration, like 1.5 - 2 hrs.
My mate suggests for the pink half then half later, coz their heaps strong. all the reports say they last longer, I'll let u's all know after the weekend
[ 25 September 2002: Message edited by: JayJ ]

*comment no longer needed*
:)
[ 25 September 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

ok, ok.
So the nipples aren't that great...
All colour durex seem to be drying up round my way...
What else can ppl recomend to go for or stay away from?

Daffy duck. Or donald duck. Some duck.
It was one of those ducks... they all look the same to me hehe

white,about7-8mm wide,3-4mm depth domed on back with no bevelled edges,front is flat with bevelled edges but the imprint is what i cant work out 4 life of me and i dont have a scanner.now the symbol is basically an s with a little curve coming out of top left part of s and a little curve coming out from bottom left of the s then this curve then goes in str8 line under the s .now they looked dodgy and crumbly around edges bye way.they werent tested so iw asnt goin to take 1 without knowingbut does any1 know.i hope ive been clear enuf

^ Peaceboy, could it possibly be the @ symbol? It could look like an s with curves attached!
Tried pink safe sex, agree with some other reports, strong initial peak that lasts for 1.5-2 hrs, and a second pill only gave major hallucinations for a few hours (more than I've had in a long time). Was enjoyable (could definitely feel it), but didn't really have enhanced touch sensation or enhanced appreciation of music, but had total scattiness (forget what you said by the time you said it). Would be good for going out somewhere maybe, but probably a waste if you want to have deep conversations, sex, or be totally blissed out! Couldn't rate it more than a 7.

Finally had Pink Safe Sex and would have to agree with chaoscat. First one and a half were good/strong but the second didn't really touch me. No noticable effects over the first except i got heaps scattered and went to sleep about 1hr after taking it! It came form a different source and they were a lighter pink than the first one's (i think). Possibly two batches? Has anyone else noticed this? Now that i think about it my body had probably already given all it could before i took the second. This was my first pill after a three month break and I still don't miss them.
[ 30 September 2002: Message edited by: *NRG* ]

defiatly wasnt an @ symbol
so im stumped and there4 will steering well clear of them

Just read a report in pillreports that says there are two batches of pink safe sex in Adelaide. I have seen very light pink ones with little to no specks and darker pink ones with lots of dark pink specks. I cant remember for the life of me which ones were good though. Does anyone know which ones are better? I don't think the others are dangerous though i did feel a bit sick + headache after takng some from a diff source.

I promised myself not to take anything until the long weekend but I couldn't help it :(
Munched on a orange question mark, pretty good pill... came on in about 30-40 min, lasted about 2 or 3 hours, but kept me up all morning.
Tested with EZ Test Extreme.
Classic- first went brown/orange and then purple/black.
Phase 1 and 2- blue.
Phase 2 and 3- no colour change in 3 min.
I'm guessing that the pill is MDXX mixed with meth, which explains why I couldn't get to sleep.

Just a little something I noticed with my pink durex on the weekend. It was light pink(tho i haven't seen any other colour pinkuns), with no specks at all. Then i held it between my fingers for a second while I looked for my glass to swallow it, suddenly there were dark pink specks all over it! Must've been sweat or moisture on my fingers, but it definately looked very different. It certainly worked fine tho! wore off quick, but not as quick as you guys, a good 3 hrs from it

i had a yellow safe sex on sunday morning then 2 pink safe sexes during the day, i gotta say that the yellow one was more intence that day but that was prolly cause i was at a club! and the other 2 were in a carpark and at home!!
then on monday i had a pink safe sex and it was crazy, one of my best pills yet, and i was at kariokie hahaha

I would have to say that without a shadow of a doubt that myself and most of my off tap buddies are sick to death of Durex's. Yes they were crankers of pills, yes they rattled you really hard compared to a lot of the crap in Adelaide over the past 12 months but enough is enough. I as did an associate of mine dumped 5 of these babies each Saturday arvo/night and managed to go to sleep before 3am-sun morning. Not enough staying power in these little puppies for my liking. Where are the pills the likes of the double sided HQ’s, blue caps, Green and Gold caps, light green clovers and green ?’s of 12 months ago?
Cheers
JoKeRsWiLd

erm.. Jokerswild:
I don't mean to be rude or anything but perhaps it may be more of a tolerance issue than the quality of pill. If 5 is unsatisfactory then maybe a break is in order.

A break, I had a week off in september and one in may or was it two.
Crank'nithard
JoKeRsWiLd

Wow, pat yourself on the back... you really do know how to resist the urge... :\
Oh well, each to their own... just realise that the pills aren't any worse - they just don't work properly on you anymore cos you've hammered it too hard for too long. It's your brain, I'm not gunna try and talk you out of it - but my opinion for what it's worth is that you're going too hard and need to stop for a while.
Happy peaking doodz!

adelaide must be flooded with safe sexes of every colour and it seems to be the only name on everyones lips at the moment..i had the beige ones on sat night and i must say that they rocked my boat big time and all my long time cranking partners agree!! i am hoping something new will come along before the weekend though,does anyone know of anything without a durex logo on it???

Originally posted by cranka23:
does anyone know of anything without a durex logo on it???
There is a batch of blue dolphins around Adelaide at the moment that are as good if not better than the Durex's. Friends indulged last weekend and said were preferable to pink Durex's. Pillreports has an entry from a few weeks ago on them but I'm pretty sure there are a few still around its just a matter of finding them.