• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills 28/5/02

Peaceboy: A pill isn't made magically safe if you shut your eyes and pretend it's not dangerous. The fact that someone may not be aware of how dangerous a PMA pill could be will not save their neck if they take it assuming it's MDMA.
PMA pills may have been in existence prior to testers, however possibly not with the prevalence they are now. PMA tests clear with Marquis reagent, so it's probably best policy to flush any pills you find that don't test purple/black quickly.
BigTrancer :)

Just like to hear the opinion of the masses:
Anyone have any comments on 007's that are around in adelaide at the moment.
I got a choice of original pink safe sex(pretty decent pills) or 007's which would be nice coz they're something different for a change.
Any help / comments would be appreciated
cheers

Why go for something new, when you can get something good that is trustworthy?

There is a report on these in pillreports from SA just incase you haven't looked. Must admit it's not that useful though. The pillz don't sound to promising either.

Just an update, despite logic I went with the 007's and it was all bad see the report, stay clear people, im flushin the rest that I got goin to bed and getting a tester on monday!

i had a few 007s lastnight and they were fine
nice shivers eye wabbles ect ect not the best pill but there pretty good!!
but i am experiancing the random headache type pains in my brain like some one is stabbing me in the temple every now and then! :(

Did you test the 007's by any chance? With at least two negative reports on pillreports and now complaints of headaches I would appreciate a positive test result for these pills before labelling them as 'fine'.

Originally posted by GirlOfYourDreams:
pretty good!!
but i am experiancing the random headache type pains in my brain like some one is stabbing me in the temple every now and then! :(

K gives me stabbing headaches, thats how i used to pick it before i got a tester. Say... did you test these pills?

smurfs white and grey spex
shaped roughly like the durex(flat)
e1 - black <2secs
e2 - blue
e3 - nothing
pretty decent. clean, could be a little stronger, but this time of year prob as good as your likely to find
Casper/ghosts white and grey spex
Although these are a different shape than the smurf they seem to be from the same factory outlet. the caspers are taller and not as round.
e1 - black <2secs
e2 - blue
e3 - nothing
duration was alittle dissapointing. smurfs were a bit better i thought
[ 08 November 2002: Message edited by: secret squirrel ]
[ 09 November 2002: Message edited by: secret squirrel ]

Anyone tried Dark Blue-Green F1's?
Well pressed pill with bevelled edges and a score on one side. Other side has F1 pressed into it.
They are a darkish bluey green, quite 'blotchy'.
When tested only small bits of the sample went black, while the rest did not seem to react (dangerous mix?).
I was just wondering if anyone had tried these yet as there seems to be no reports on PR.
[ 10 November 2002: Message edited by: RevHead ]

WHITE & GREY SPECKLED 'pink panthers'....
EZ TEST RESULTS
1 - BLACK 2 SECS
2 - DARK BLUE
3 - NO REACTION
These seem to be the same factory outlet as the smurfs and the ghosts.(i could be wrong) Howevery, they are definately stronger and more worthwhile investment. whicked 8/10

hi everyone this is my first post, so be nice!this is a great thread by the way.
does anyone know anything about a pill called mitsubishi safe sex? they are orange. stupid name i know, but my freind is sure that this is what they are called.

No, i've heard of mitsi's, and i've heard of safe sex, but mitsi safe sex? proceed with caution, sounds like a bit of a sales gimmik. And always, always test your pills.
BTW welcome to bluelight

This thread's been sleepin for a while!
As a particulary large rave is on the calendar in the comming weeks, is there anything spectacular or even good going around at the moment that could be recommended? (not that id take actually take them to this event, it'd just be in my mind that im taking them).
mate who's to replace pink safesex rekons blue omo's are doing the rounds again, im bit hesitant as previous reports suggest MDMA + DXM. Also doubt these can live up to the ss.

White clovers- shape of a 4-leaf clover... Trying it this Thurs (A certain international DJ is coming to town! :) ), will post test results later.

^^^ Tested with EZTest Extreme- purple/black, blue, no change.
Very good pill, highly recommended :)