• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills 28/5/02

got a hold of the new barrels/omos, i had 1 lastnight and it was awsome!!it was a "diferent" feeling, i couldnt stop smiling and laffing!it made me so happy! BUT tonight i took 2 and it did shit!

Originally posted by GirlOfYourDreams:
got a hold of the new barrels/omos, i had 1 lastnight and it was awsome!!it was a "diferent" feeling, i couldnt stop smiling and laffing!it made me so happy! BUT tonight i took 2 and it did shit!
Have to rate a Monday night Cranker who complains about not getting off gutts, might have something to do with that serotonin store being a little empty Nahh blame the pills I always do

Hey Adelaide peoples... I'm wondering if I can make a humble request on behalf of everyone using this thread.
Discussion of pill effects is good, because it helps us all make a guess at the contents of a pill. However, can I implore you all to please make an extra special effort to get a tester on to your pills too? A few people have mentioned EZ-test results in this thread, which is fantastic, but being that this is the official "Adelaide Pills" thread getting long in the tooth at 4 pages, we really need to crank up the detail level, if possible.
Thanks for your efforts,
BigTrancer :)

My guess is that there some duds throughout this batch, some a bit further up wrote that they were the only one who didn't feel the ones they had, as well as someone else i know saying the same thing from <uni event deleted>
And also to Jokerswild..
YES!! from what i saw it was the same fucken wicked chalk that did the rounds about a year ago and dissapeared before most had even heard of it, problem being that it's most likely already gone

This is the second comment you've made in this thread saying that pills were weak when you took them straight after you'd taken other pills (the next day counts as straight after! ).
This is to be expected, and this is why you should leave at least a few weeks (or months) between dropping. If you don't know this already you should read the FAQ's and learn the basics!
(if you do already know that but don't care, ignore what I said and keep abusing yourself! )

i had 1 omo tonight me and 3 of my friend all dropped at exactly the same time, with in half an hour they were off tap hard, to the point where we had to leave the * cause they were googing so hard, but i wasnt feeling any thing! they all have had the same amount of pills as me over the weekend! any way we came home and 2 hours later the pill hit me, and when it hit it hit HARD!!@
so intence i couldnt move! pill felt a bit smacky
9/10
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

my cranking partners would like to know if any of you guys have tested these blue barrels/omos/roger ramjets because these no logo blue pills are doing the rounds in our area.also is there anything that is hot at the moment apart from the blue durex i have already because we are waiting for something to rock us like the toyotas/blue skys did??? "GO HARD OR GO HOME"

have you tested them though girlofyourdreams? if so how did they test? anyway had 3 blue durex sat nite and they were by far the best of this brand! good clean come on dancing all night with MAD eye wobbles!! went from 1030pm to 930am and ive had many top quality pills before these but they rate in my top 5 and i would recommend you guys get your hands on some soon!!

na didnt test them! they are realy good pills though! me and my friend couldnt move all night saturday on only 1 it was crazy!!!!!!!!

na didnt test them
You have to love complacency; it’s a fine art. Its good to see that there is a new bred of irresponsible reckless youth to replace the old school crankers of my time. Its nice to know that my wife will continue to see a constant stream of casualties in the emergency room each and every weekend.
Nice one

This comment is directed generally toward everyone. I'm very worried about people who take pills without testing them, particularly multiple untested pills (of similar or different types), and PARTICULARLY in Adelaide. The appearance of PMA-based pills, and their regularity in Adelaide is a big point of concern.
Please test your pills... too soon we forget the tragedies that occur from adulterated 'ecstacy'.

Originally posted by BigTrancer:

Please test your pills... too soon we forget the tragedies that occur from adulterated 'ecstacy'.

BT, speaking gospel. Listen to the man, ppl, otherwise it might become too soon that we are REMINDED of the trageties that can occur

am i naive to think that all pma pills from yester yr are little brown pills with chalky surface this was bb4 testing kits were around

Originally posted by PEACEBOY:
am i naive to think that all pma pills from yester yr are little brown pills with chalky surface
In a word YES :) ,
I personally (some time ago) consumed PMA that came in a blue powder cap as well as in a black logoless pills. PMA has also been found in white playboys and brown powder caps in the past 12 months both of which were fatal. Both of these pills had similar MDMA cousins available at the same time.
The way I see it is you wouldnt buy a CD for $30-$50 that had a blank cover without listening to at least the first track would you.
PLUR :)
Jokerswild

Excellent analogy JW...
I know what PMA can do to people, and I found out the other day someone I feel close to unkowingly took PMA when her boyfriend at the time got some (I am under the impression he was unaware it was PMA) and gave it to her...
Things could have been much worse, of course...
A test kit costs BUGGER ALL, compared to what your life is worth... I think my life is worth more than $30.. Dont you?

Testing kits have been available for well over 2 years, I got my first EZ-test Large (classic marquis) kit in about March 2000, and they were available in Australia at that time. Previously to this time, 'single use' EZ-testers were shipped to Australia in small plastic tubes containing just a few drops of Marquis reagent, which over time turned brown and were cost-ineffective (at about 10-15 bucks for a single use tester, compared with the price for EZ-Large at the time which was around $30 and could test well over 150 pills).
Nowadays, there are locally produced versions of a number of reagents coming in well under the price of an imported tester, and recently we've discovered an Australian distributor for EZ-test at www.ez-test.com.au who sells the Xtreme EZ-test for about $50, which is really good value with good service IMHO.

so b4 the test kits were available widely a lot of people in adelaide wouldve unknowingly took pma

^^^^ In a word Yes. I think alot of people have come across PMA in Adelaide and taken it without knowing. There is also a few people who know what they are taking. It has almost always been available in caps or small crumbly brown pills. I haven't seen or heard of it around for a while now but there is no doubt it will resurface.