• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills 28/5/02

There is some really, really nice MDMA powder in the southern suburbs which tested:
1-purple/black
2-blue
3-no reaction
This shit was STRONG as FUCK, just a lick of the knife was enough to be able to feel it, and a point is a really good dose. despite it's quality, i think it is locally produced but don't believe everything you hear, right?. Very white, light(points look big), almost 'soft' looking, like talc powder.

007's off white? beige maybe..
not as round as the pink panthers, but quite a bit taller, score on the back. test up
1 - puple/balck<1sec
2 - blue
3 - no reaction
mmmm! yummy lasted 3-4hrs, felt good after. 8/10

Has anyone heard or had any clover's that are shaped as a clover and not an actual circle?
Sorry i haven't got specifics at the moment like colour and what ever else but any info would be greatly appreciated.
I will post an update later like how they where and how they tested later but so far unseen.
And yep im from Adelaide.

Originally posted by mishy:
Has anyone heard or had any clover's that are shaped as a clover and not an actual circle?

By all reports these are pretty good. Strong and clean MDMA.
Is this a mishy as in TCR? (The TCR would know what this means)

big weekend for most of us Adelaide ppl , just wondering whats good and whats bad.....i dont have much Cashies so i would hate to get the wrong one!!! :|

There is a limited supply of the Brown speckly melodies around at the moment. There are a few reports from Melbourne in Pillreports. They test up good and are a decent dose.

This thread is getting a little long and a little off topic in places, maybe someone would like to start a fresh adelaide thread?