• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2009 Bluelight Christmas CD Swap

My CD went out today. I hope it will make it on time for Xmas next week. It's a public holiday tomorrow...

I love it! Thank you...or is it?

ooh good to hear!! :) :)
interested in the tracklisting?- actually I tried to find it just then and I'm not sure where it's gone [saved it as a project to burn I think] but I know it's somewhere..

Had mine already to send out for a few days and finally went in the post yesterday.

Who knows how it will be received - the selection is a little different :)

ooh good to hear!! :) :)
interested in the tracklisting?- actually I tried to find it just then and I'm not sure where it's gone [saved it as a project to burn I think] but I know it's somewhere..

Not necessary. I am getting too old to care who sings what nowadays. If I find a CD I like, I just listen to them. :)

*Zelda Pinwheel raises hand*

;)

Got mine today. Double CD =D Will chuck it on later.

Seems you were also my recipient mr belarki - did your package arrive?

I see we go to the same school of CD cover design!

Haha yeh I figured quantity would make up for lack of quality :D I kept it all pretty easy listening so your ears shouldn't bleed too much =D

Yep yep mine arrived a week or so ago; I'm going to open it on X-mas day <3

Went to two different post offices today but the lines were ridiculous.

Will post it tomorrow.

Got my cd just then.

Album leaflet is classic. It has a psychedelic swilry rainbow pattern on it and it says "Taste the rainbow - food for your ears" on it.

Thank you!

Posted mine today - Very varied mix...but hopefully some stuff to be enjoyed!

Have a good Xmas NY everyone!

^ I posted yours today, so you might get it Boxing Day or thereabouts.

But it's on it's way :)

I got yours Busty. Definitely not my thing but I enjoyed a few tracks. The reggaeish/ska one is pretty good (Fat Freddy?), RATM never goes astray and I recall enjoying some others.

The track that says, "Coolest nigger what?" made me want to do horrible things to my ear drums. And Britney is Britney, I don't care who's covering it :)

The tracks all flowed together pretty awesomely though.

Ah, I posted my CD on Monday. I'm lazy, I know.