• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2009 Bluelight Christmas CD Swap

Would it be too much to ask that some of you provide a track listing of what was on the CD's you received?

I want to know about the music people have decided that you would gain value from listening to

My CD arrived in Australia yet? I just wanna make sure that the bastards in the post office did not steal it...

I would post my tracklisting but I neglected to save it when I was done :(

My cds from belarki have been getting a good workout during the roadtripping I've done over the last week. Some superb tracks on there =D

Yo! I got a great CD from Ellis D!

Some great choons on there - a nice mix! :)

I received a kick arse compilation from Mr Rated_E, thanks so much dude! I loved finding some new [new to me anyway] and exciting bands to get into and the cover was awesomely Christmassy! :D <3

Liked yours too pillsnapa ;). Especially the Bee Gee's, once I got over the initial shock. Stayin' alive, stayin' alive!

Want a track list for it?

I received a kick arse compilation from Mr Rated_E, thanks so much dude! I loved finding some new [new to me anyway] and exciting bands to get into and the cover was awesomely Christmassy! :D <3

:)

No worries. And thanks for the facebook message. :)

Would it be too much to ask that some of you provide a track listing of what was on the CD's you received?

I want to know about the music people have decided that you would gain value from listening to

This is the cd I made:

tracklistbloolightcd.jpg

i still haven't got a CD :(
maybe something happened to it?

ykno Australia Post doesn't like me. seriously I have two stories/examples. bastards..

Liked yours too pillsnapa ;). Especially the Bee Gee's, once I got over the initial shock. Stayin' alive, stayin' alive!

Want a track list for it?

Actually that track is KC and the Sunshine Band.

I'll try PM you the track if I saved them.:D

I would post my tracklisting but I neglected to save it when I was done :(

My cds from belarki have been getting a good workout during the roadtripping I've done over the last week. Some superb tracks on there =D

=D Thanks! I'm really enjoying your tunes too! I tell you what, if you can guess the track lists for the cds I sent you I'll send you another :)

:)

No worries. And thanks for the facebook message. :)

This is the cd I made:

tracklistbloolightcd.jpg

Thanks boss!

I've almost finished sourcing all of those tracks and when I'm done I will have created a path into your psyche via the tunes you subscribe too.

Seriously though, thanks. That's exactly what I wanted and I am liking those tunes

No worries chief. ;)

That The Shins - Strange Powers is a cover of a Magnetic Fields track. If one were so inclined, they could download that track, and some others, by searching the blog-o-sphere with this:

http://hypem.com/

Anyone received the CDs I sent yet?

Fucking bastards in Malaysian Post must have stole it!