• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2009 Bluelight Christmas CD Swap

too late for me to be in on this? :D
great to see interest in having a g'N'C this newy year, we'll have to make a thread for it at some point..

btw to whoever was asking aShampoo is a great easy-to-use burning program (does bunch of other related stuff too). just make sure u dl the free version [unlike what I did first time around]

Few more days to give me your interest and alias/address folk, great to see the response so far!! :D

^ yeh good idea, people will be hopefully more inclined to listen to the entire mix then rather than skipping tracks they already know or from artists they aren't particularly fond of. I already feel sorry for the sucker getting belarki's mix; my music tastes are eclectic at the best of times =D

maybe, if the person requests, we can PM the tracklisting post-listen
if you dig a song nice to know it's artist n title me thinks

I don't really see including a track list as anything detrimental. If people don't want to listen to your whole cd their loss.

I reckon we go with miss_goody's idea. I just remember a few swaps ago it was fun not knowing what the songs were for a while...

That's because it's your idea :)

I don't see that organisation needs to take place down to such a level, in short, I'll send my CD however I damn well please. Watch for razor blades suckers!

No worries, send them as you like. But if you include a track list you have to decorate it with little lovehearts (to act as decoys for the razor blades)

Most years people have ended up posting their tracklist in the thread afterwards, whether or not they made a pretty, loveheart decorated CD cover ;)

yeah I would be interested in being involved- tho the fact my swapper never sent me a CD last time (or was it the time before that?) puts me off a bit tbh. I put effort into making mine and included a little spiel and even some Magical Elves one time

I got your cd that time. And the magical elves were much appreiated.

And I sent a cd off; but my designated cd receiver wasn't you unfortunately.

Count me in. I'll put a reminder in my diary or something so I don't forget.

Made a playlist with songs I want to use. 8.9 hours.

Maybe if I set it to cut out the 2 second gap between tracks it will fit.

Okay people, about to distribute the names. Thanks!!

It would be so cool if just one more person wants to participate, so that everything evens out. Any takers? =D

I hope who ever is getting my CD likes breaks. It's been ages since I've ventured outside of listening to dance music (perhaps unfortunately) and I'm not sure I can be arsed just for the purpose of this CD. So breaks it is! :D

I just realised I didn't keep a copy of the playlist after I made my cd. Whoops ;)

I hope my swapee likes wearing arseless chaps and blowing air kisses because I'm sending plenty of Kylie