Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2009 Bluelight Christmas CD Swap

psycosynthesis

Bluelighter
Hi everyone!

Seeing as last years effort was a bit of a fail, due to both small numbers of interested folk and my slackness, I've decided to give it another go for this year! =D

To the neebees, the Xmas CD Swap is basically making a mix CD, then sending it to a recipient address which I will give to you, a la Kris Kringle. It would be nice if many people did it, but even if there's only a few it will still be cool!

If you would like to participate please PM me your chosen alias and your current address, and when enough people do I will distribute the names a few weeks before Chrissy, I promise! :)

I admire your dedication! :D

I'm in as long as my secret santa is not c0tb or UAN. Thanks! :D

I've participated 4 times and received a cd once. And that was 4 months late and it wasn't a mix cd it was a ripped album (that must have taken all of 3 minutes). I was even paired with smart-e one year when she was organising it. What the hell was her excuse?

I'm in as long as I don't get COTB either. She raves about having over 120G on her hard drive and I'd say the only good stuff is mine ;) Is there a sub genre called Whimsy girlie crap?

Maybe instead of just any old tunes we could send our own Hottest 100 (except keep it reasonable and say Hottest 20?).

^Sounds like a good idea, a mix CD of your personal favourite songs!

Lostpunk, I can't guarantee you'll get a CD, thats up to the person who is your KK...but you'll have their address to send hate mail to?

The idea was always a mix cd in the past. Let's make sure it's an audio CD (I'm not going to listen to 500 mp3s). If I get burned again this year I'm sending anthrax.

Yeah I was thinking about specifying that, no mp3 cds or dvds thanks, just a plain ole 80min disc...

I've participated 4 times and received a cd once. And that was 4 months late and it wasn't a mix cd it was a ripped album (that must have taken all of 3 minutes). I was even paired with smart-e one year when she was organising it. What the hell was her excuse?

I've never heard of these X-mas swap shenanigans and never participated yet I've still somehow ended up with with a previous year's mixed cd from katmeow =D

Do you get to find out who you're sending it to & their tastes in music or is it all a suprise?

yeah I would be interested in being involved- tho the fact my swapper never sent me a CD last time (or was it the time before that?) puts me off a bit tbh. I put effort into making mine and included a little spiel and even some Magical Elves one time

but in the spirit of Christmas maybe I should throw my hat into the ring again..

hey speaking of festive times- who would be down for goon and coon this NYrs? me and kittymeow were talking about it the other night n reckon it would be a fun thing to revive

I'll be in Melbourne from the 1st to the 7th and would definitely be up for gooncoonage.

Seems I will also be in Melbourne. As long as I'm not ostracised for bringing a six pack I'm in.

I'm sure you can soulseek your own old school metal. You're getting double Bacillus anthracis.

^ In that case, I would most certainly be down. Now you say it I feel silly for not picking that up.

I'm getting all misty-eyed at the thought of missing another g'n'c. Damn living so far away from Melbourne! /Shakes fist

But then again I can always just hope those who say they will make it will end up proving they're dirty fucking pikers.. it's the only thing that will keep me from crying. :(