• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2009 Bluelight Christmas CD Swap

cough cough i demand respect. i started the aust bluelight CD swap many a year ago... RESPECT~

Respect? I've probably spent close to $15 on postage and cd purchase and over gotten anything in return. Thanks a lot copper jerk!

I would love to say that I am in, but in all reality I probably couldn't be fucked going to post office to mail the thing so there we would be no chance i'd go through the selction and burning process.

I don't want to upset somebody by letting them down at xmas time

So i'm out

Just pm me your set list along with a series of photo's of you wearing nothing but a Santa hat and beard and I can download the songs and make my own Eggman power point presentation set to the tunes. :)

Respect? I've probably spent close to $15 on postage and cd purchase and over gotten anything in return. Thanks a lot copper jerk!

ai ai ai... well, everyone got theirs when i organised it... you better live up to it... child

But then again I can always just hope those who say they will make it will end up proving they're dirty fucking pikers.. it's the only thing that will keep me from crying. :(

*cough*potkettledirtyfuckingpikerinauguralgoon'n'coon*cough*

;)

If I'm back in Melbourne, I'll goon on and coon on.

belarki said:
I've never heard of these X-mas swap shenanigans and never participated yet I've still somehow ended up with with a previous year's mixed cd from katmeow

Haha, really? Which one was it?

Count me in for CD swappage. (Even though I'm still waiting on ozfaker circa 2006). I can probably put together a mix of my favourite songs to knit to :D

Pretty sure I was in on the first or second one and most since then.

Perhaps you have a thieving postman/woman? Out of the 3 different packages I've sent to one of my sisters, she's only gotten 1. I've had 2 parcels go missing as well. Australia Post: Not Awesome.

Nah pretty sure just lazy bluelighters. To tell the truth my CD has never been sent on time, but sent it has been! (eventually)

Haha, really? Which one was it?

It was one rm2x had that I pinched off him... mostly down tempo stuff, i think there was some dj shadow, massive attack, maybe a shpongle song, and the last track is a rather dirty one if that helps? =D

yeh count me in for this cd swappage, I'll pm you an address psycosynthesis.

I'll have to work out how to "burn a cd" again though.... it's been a while. Any tips & recommendations for freeware burning software? Are there any programs that'll take a heap of mixed format files and burn them to an audio cd? I'm used to just importing to mp3s :(

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I'm getting all misty-eyed at the thought of missing another g'n'c. Damn living so far away from Melbourne! /Shakes fist

Could always arrange a brisbane goon 'n coon? :)

Belarki, you can easily find cracked torrents of programs such as Nero Burning ROM, etc through a google search. Even a "free CD burning program" search will turn up something...

Okay so far we have:
Busty
lostpunk
katmeow
berlarki
NickyJ
myself.

The rest of ya'll, get on board already! Awaiting PM's and your best alias'! =D

Bugger it - this n00b happy to take part too :D

Oh what an interesting mix to come up with 8)

And down for a Brissy g'n'c to boot!

Ohhhh. Fark, no wonder I had no memory of it. :p

In other news, I'm retreating out of this thread to make the first inaugural Brisneyland Bluelight Barrage of Booze. :D