• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Megathread v. I'm starting to like Dubstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
managed to grab some K before it all went again, lets see how it is.

I've still got almost a gram of ket left. Still haven't tried it properly, have had a few little bumps on a couple of occasions though just because I didn't have anything else to snort. Getting properly on the meph tonight if it feels like a good time (really, when isn't there a good time for meph?). Other than the small bit I did yesterday I haven't done any drugs since Sunday. Wish I had some coke though :\

holy balls, this feels so much better than the K I had before. Just a small line and I feel like I'm floating, euphoric, blissfull.

I've tried k a couple times. First time by accident, didn't like it...was at an illegal warehouse rave backstage, couldn't gather my bearings. Second time loved it. Shame it's quite hard to come by where I live.

Feeling super....wow, 15mg of oxy sniffed over an hour nd half. nice and chilled. Floating on my bed. Fresh sheets. Pure heaven! Gonna stick some liquid dnb on.

In the mood for getting really fucked now, cheeky meph session tonight methinks. Hope it's as good as it seemed from the small bit I tried yesterday. Wine time first though.

Thanks coltdan. I'm more of a jungle lover but liquid fits my mood.
Damn I'm wishing I had some more of that mdma right now. Still pretty buzzed from the Oxy but it's wearing off a little. I'm worried to dose anymore since I've had 20mg now. It's my first time although I do have slight experience with opiates I'm shit scared of overdoing it. Only have 10mg left. May see how I feel later.
what you on with coltdan?

k's wearing off, did 3 medium sized lines, probably like 200mg overall. Lovely stuff. glad it's starting to wear off now, got work later.

Gone taken me some acid aint I... tis my last day away from the family and its not an opiate so...... I did it..

No swhirls yet.... swhirls to follow %)

have fun scotch, will probably do some myself on Sunday. What dosage you gone for?

150 ish... just coming on now... =D <3

Mm....mmm....mmmmm.... them WAVES are B...E....U.....Ti......Ful.....!

Jealous....I'm getting the Friday feeling now. Was meant to be a quiet one. Not that I can do anything anyway as I'm penniless till the morning. Little bit disappointed with the oxys. Although they felt good they didn't have the effect I'd expected. Just feels like a stronger codeine high. It's quite nice but not something I'd jump to do again.

Fucking hell I thought my alcohol tolerance was higher than that. Shit never seems to go up (luckily?).

Mwah.

Don't be... when it wears off I'll be old silly cunt stood at work wondering why I did it... ;)

Tis lurvley though so FuCk it....!

It's 5am and the neighbours have just rolled out of a cab. I bet if I knocked on their door with three freshly rolled spliffs we might be invited for a k comedown session

Status
Not open for further replies.