• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Megathread v. I'm starting to like Dubstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people lets get completely and utterly fucked.

Evey

Mate we got through a gram of good speed in an hour currently topped with 10mg of etiz each and copious booze.

Pretty sure that might qualify as fucked, wouldn't you agree? ;)

Now I told a certain person what I think of them I'm happy.... How is everyone

Wish I could join ya LOL but according to a certain person I'm a drug addict blah.....

Evey

Mate we got through a gram of good speed in an hour currently topped with 10mg of etiz each and copious booze.

Pretty sure that might qualify as fucked, wouldn't you agree? ;)

It couldn't be THAT good if you can consume that much in that time without going into cardiac arrest! just saying like..

bollocked now on etiz and a decent amount of booze. 4mg, a whole lot of cider.

I don't get how people get aggresive on this combo, I just feel so content and at peace : ) shitty coke/eph and booze on the other hand....

Hmmmm weed and exhaustion are great combined. I am one with the couch

Starting to feel VERY nice. This is gonna be a test of willpower. Don't wanna go into the weekend with tolerance and ruin it. Gotta save myself!

FFS there was no need to test the product, I knew it was gonna be good! Idiot! :| (don't fiend, don't fiend, don't fiend, call it a day) =D

Your tolerance won't get that bad after only one extra night.

I MEAN PUT THE MEPH DOWN BRO, YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

I'd almost forgotten this thread existed, people don't seem to get fucked anymore haha.

Last edited:
You know you've stumbled across good meph when the only words you can think of are 'rushing' and 'horny'...

Easy peeps, hope everyone is going to be nicely fucked this evening, I spent last night in a massive mdma tangle, a bit of meph before hand and a Benzo to knock me out at 6 am. Managed to get my hands on 3 oxy 10's so just snorted roughly half to see what's what. Only slightly experienced with opiates and such. Used to enjoy codeine until it caused me the most horrific stomach pain. Anywho, think I'm feeling something. what's everyone upto? It's been a while as I've taken a little break from my usual weekend madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.