• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Megathread v. I'm starting to like Dubstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
(10g's for.. wait.. is price discussion allowed here, i forget?)

Allowed for 3.5g or less with meph iirc.

Said it loads before but I only ever feel vaguely tired/grumpy if I overdo it on the first day back on meph after having more than a week off. If I then keep using it consecutive days (I usually buy 3.5g and use it over a week) any kind of comedowny feelings completely vanish and I wake up feeling fresher each day if anything.

Oh yeah, don't worry about me and meph. When I run out I can go for literally ever without even thinking about it. Never crave it or anything.

Coke on the other hand... well. You can end up an addict after only trying a few drugs (or with the first drug you ever tried... like me) too.

I didn't really mean that I was boring seriously btw, I would like to try more stuff though. Only done coke, meph, heroin, weed and a bit of ket so far. MDMA next methinks.

I only ever do two days. I spend too much otherwise. When I was buying bags as opposed to weights I'd buy 9 bags over two days. Now an eighth lasts me a night.

The worst, and probably only shit thing about mephedrone was the way it made people act.. Somehow It didn't affect me like it did them..

Fiends.. your "friends" care only about the mephedrone you have left in your pocket.. they don't even try to hide it.. Shamelessly following you around, shamelessly asking about it..

Like what the fuck? I'd barely call you my friend, I didn't say you're going to get any and well.. fuck off.

That and the constant, unbreakable talking about themselves. "I did this, I think that, I want I do I see".. When someone did say something.. somehow.. The fiend would always relate it back to them.. for another half an hour of me myself and I's.

Allowed for 3.5g or less with meph iirc.

Said it loads before but I only ever feel vaguely tired/grumpy if I overdo it on the first day back on meph after having more than a week off. If I then keep using it consecutive days (I usually buy 3.5g and use it over a week) any kind of comedowny feelings completely vanish and I wake up feeling fresher each day if anything.

Oh yeah, don't worry about me and meph. When I run out I can go for literally ever without even thinking about it. Never crave it or anything.

Coke on the other hand... well. You can end up an addict after only trying a few drugs (or with the first drug you ever tried... like me) too.

I didn't really mean that I was boring seriously btw, I would like to try more stuff though. Only done coke, meph, heroin, weed and a bit of ket so far. MDMA next methinks.

I'd definitely sample a bit of MDMA before your brain gets too used to mephedrone..

Ah MDMA.. Fell in love with that chemical.

I'm the same Rick. There's some pretty shady people that hang about and they are full time iv users. Would take their grandma's shoes for a bag. I tend to avoid them but when your at a party and they hear there's meph on offer they are on it....can't escape them. Some of them are old school friends and used to be decent people. They are a shadow of their former selves. Its sad to see. I am always the one that sorts my friends out too. They are broke mostly and if I've got a bit of spare cash I don't mind putting a few lines out for em. It gets a bit old though after a while when you realise they never return the favour. The odd couple do.

I'd definitely sample a bit of MDMA before your brain gets too used to mephedrone..

Ah MDMA.. Fell in love with that chemical.

My brain is probably well used to mephedrone already, done almost 50gs of the stuff ;p Will be having a decent break from it before I try MDMA though.

And some take the RIGHT piss..

"Yeah, ok.. here pour yourself a line"..

Outcomes nine tenths of the contents of the bag.

Fuck you. Fuck - you.

That's 50g less attitude. You won't like Mdma it's too friendly

Had like a 150mg line of pure coke, was fucking amazing for 30 mins... now im here hot as hell... waiting for it to slow down so I can have a go at sleep

Love talking on coke!... was speaking on the phone until the effects started wearing off.. drugs are great and awful... why does everything have consequences? :/

I had md and cat last night. Cat usually cancels the md out but jeez that md was amazing. Full on eye wiggles, teeth chattering, loved up to high heavens. Had 250mg bomb and boom! This was after 2gram of cat. Heavy night, it's been a while since I had anything as well.

I would love to try pure coke. I've had some pretty decent clean stuff in my time but never pure. I'd never be brave enough to buy it incase it was crap. My mate spent 90 on just over half a gram, did me a small line and it did Jack. Might as well have flushed it. Big risk unless you've got a very trusted source and testing kit.

The worst, and probably only shit thing about mephedrone was the way it made people act.. Somehow It didn't affect me like it did them..

Fiends.. your "friends" care only about the mephedrone you have left in your pocket.. they don't even try to hide it.. Shamelessly following you around, shamelessly asking about it..

Can relate to that

That's 50g less attitude. You won't like Mdma it's too friendly

Haha what u sayin bro.

Meph's pretty friendly, I never act like a cunt on it at least and I feel pretty lovely and huggy most of the time on it. I love talking on coke or meph, coke I tend to talk more cocky shit but meph I just talk about anything and get excited about it.

Hangover, surely that coke can't have been that pure if you needed 150mg? The nicest coke I've had I only needed a teeny tiny line (~50mg? less? I don't weigh coke) to get buzzing on it. And that was with a slight tolerance. I am very small though so maybe that's part of it. I get really hot on coke comeup as well and heart pounds like mad, so much worse than meph. Hate to think what state my heart is in already really.

Fuck sharing drugs with people you don't know well, I'd be hesitant to share with anyone at all, fortunately I don't have any druggy friends anyway.

God that was an effort, fucking eye wiggles like mad.

Man I miss eye wiggles.. post abuse of everything and anything it just didn't happen..

Maybe it's been long enough.. maybe.. just maybe.. serotonergics will do their thing again.

I feel pretty lovely and huggy most of the time on it. I love talking on coke or meph, coke I tend to talk more cocky shit but meph I just talk about anything and get excited about it.

Same, on most things infact, loves it

So im back.... :\

Summer, how the fuck can you be at Birmingham uni and not have any druggy mates?? That's really bothering me some... kids of today...!

Thats what i thought... pretty odd aint it. something is a bit amiss

Status
Not open for further replies.