• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Megathread v. I'm starting to like Dubstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
8mg? does that even do anything?, then again i know it was a low dose they where giving out in russia, 60-70mg with a line of mxe is where it's at stops any sickness and you would think it be mad but it's very clear headed

Iv tried threshold doses of 5mg before without tolerance and got a nice glow for the day with a nice mood lift and more energy. Must be similar to the anti-depressant doses, think they ranged from 5mg - 10mg

If anyone has seen "Six Feet Under", they do AMT on there then she goes and eats family dinner hahaha like fuck,

I get the munchies on it despite going through phases of being stimulated and feeling sick, weird stuff

I remember elfstep... =D

I still show that to random people :D

Trying to drink off a hangover, is going well. Not had any 'proper' drugs in fucking ages. Need to change that. I don't count weed really but then I ain't had that in ages either.

Surprised anyone can feel 8mg AMT. I thought 50mg was a standard dose.

I wasn't looking for a trip though, simply a slight mood boost which threshold doses provide me.

from erowid: We have received several complaints that the oral dosages shown are too low. There are a number of reports of individuals taking 100-200 mg recreationally and some of these people argue that the reports of overwhelming effects felt by others at 40-80 mg are exaggerated. It is important to keep in mind how much variation there is in experiential effects based on personal biochemistry, expectation, and other difficult to determine factors. We have received reliable reports of overwhelming effects with as little as 40 mg and users taking as much as 400 mg

Oral AMT Dosages -
Threshold 5 - 15 mg
Light 10 - 25 mg
Common 20 - 40 mg
Strong 30 - 60 mg
Heavy 60 - 80 mg

Yea im surprised 8mg can be felt as well. might try it sometime

Tried it a few times raging from 40-80mg, 4 hour comeup and the effects always feel like theyre all over the place, although one time i hit the sweet spot and it was spangly orgasmic rushing, other times it been a heavy body load and a bit odd

^ Zero means recognisable ingredients without advanced chemistry degree. Which is surely better for you than caffeinated sugar water. Surely. Got no calories nor nuffink suitable for human consumption except the water which is at least 23% actual water from water not dehydrated hydrogenated benzolated Watre(c)

Don't forget the best ingredient of all.. aspartame

Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Speed tonight and meph next week, we got some good times coming up yeahhhhh =D

Also we both tried 5-meo-DMT last night, it was, uh....think it'll take a while to write a coherent report that does it even remotely justice.

Hang on, this isn't coming up in my subscribed thread.... Damn!

Evey

I feel fucked but in a very odd way. Hmmmm.

I think most people here seem to have given up drugs though, it's well quiet tonight.

all i need is some weed and id be complete. ran out today after heavily smoking for months. hence the etiz/beer combo

Status
Not open for further replies.