• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Megathread v. I'm starting to like Dubstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt I'll be here all night, I'm wary of running out of drugs before the end of the weekend! I should be more organised :p Or more like I should have a bit of a break from drugs, but hey ho.

Don't know much about Basingstoke, I'm used to Birmingham nightlife (uni) and I grew up near Guildford (which I doubt is much better than Basingstoke, never actually been out there though). I miss living in a city. Only er... 2 months until I start uni again though! (fuck).

Hah, yeah, I know that feeling all too well. Luckily our supplier sent us 2.5x more than what we asked for for the etiz haha, talk about serious fucking luck =D
Won't ask you what uni you got to, but watcha study? :) get what you mean though, I'm living outside of a big city for the first time in my life, it's a shock to the system to say the least.

Never tried etiz, I'm a drug newbie really, I always end up buying the same stuff rather than being more adventurous. I have a gram of ket I still haven't tried, havent really got a perfect chance to do it while I'm at home though. I know the feeling with getting extra drugs, last time I bought meph I got almost 5g instead of the 3.5 I ordered, might have been because he had to send it late but was still a nice bonus (and gone in almost the same amount of time as usual, oops).

Pretty sure I've posted what uni I go to on here before (plus if anyone was really determined I doubt I'd be hard to stalk) but just in case I won't do it again :p I study English Lit though, starting my second year in September. I've never lived too far from civilisation (only 20 mins on train to London where I grew up) but even so, being virtually in the middle of the city is so different (and so much nicer). I do miss it really.

Never tried etiz.

I didn't really rate etiz... I mean it was fine for assisting sleep/comedown but I didn't really feel refreshed the morning after... plus it's rather easy to lose, say... 24 hours on if you take too much. ;)

I thought about getting some for helping me sleep but then I realised that if I slept any better than I do already I'd probably never be awake. Not that I don't love my sleep, but you've got to be awake sometimes (to take drugs...).

I need drug recommendations though, buying so much coke is rinsing my bank account. Anything other than the 4 I've already tried, I'm not picky.

I thought about getting some for helping me sleep but then I realised that if I slept any better than I do already I'd probably never be awake. Not that I don't love my sleep, but you've got to be awake sometimes (to take drugs...).

I need drug recommendations though, buying so much coke is rinsing my bank account. Anything other than the 4 I've already tried, I'm not picky.

2cb!

Easy to find?

Not especially, if you don't know the right people. Its out there, but obviously not as common as coke/md etc....

I only tried it for the first time last night, lovely easy-going happy euphoric trippy stuff. %)

I seem to have by my levels caned it pretty hard over the last few days....mepth, coke, speed..lil bit of booze. Got some great sleep last night on some xanax and had mepth and an apple for breakfast. Really am considering doing a pill..or maybe just a smidge of 4-FA or MDMA crystal...he has work tomorrow so would be me alone bouncing around to my favourite youtube playlist...

Aghhh not a good idea is it. Is it? Maybe just half...grrrrrrrrrrrrr decisions :? Really in te mood for it.

I seem to have by my levels caned it pretty hard over the last few days....mepth, coke, speed..lil bit of booze. Got some great sleep last night on some xanax and had mepth and an apple for breakfast. Really am considering doing a pill..or maybe just a smidge of 4-FA or MDMA crystal...he has work tomorrow so would be me alone bouncing around to my favourite youtube playlist...

Aghhh not a good idea is it. Is it? Maybe just half...grrrrrrrrrrrrr decisions :? Really in te mood for it.

I'm in the same boat. Got a little bag of 2cb tabs and half a G of MD crystal sat here. Not back to work until tuesday but I'm trying to save myself for a festival next weekend.

Its Friday night though... %) Decisions. :|

It's Lidl chewing gum so should be safe but I have the ambulance on speed dial

Ugh cant sleep. This sub has me nodding off through the day now im completely awak.

Blah

Evey

I am so fucked I a trying to listen to dubstep..............................................and and aaaaaanddddddddddd it's not that bad.

But I think saxstep might be ummmmmmmmmmm

chuddy! I thought that was local slang to my region. obviously not

go easy there Joe, sounds like a gateway intro to caffiene free coke ... (zero just means calories, no? or is it zero all things bad ? (which must be impossible as it still exists .... so makes no sense ... this question needs to be considered on acid for its full experiential potential)

^ Zero means recognisable ingredients without advanced chemistry degree. Which is surely better for you than caffeinated sugar water. Surely. Got no calories nor nuffink suitable for human consumption except the water which is at least 23% actual water from water not dehydrated hydrogenated benzolated Watre(c)

I am so fucked I a trying to listen to dubstep..............................................and and aaaaaanddddddddddd it's not that bad.

But I think saxstep might be ummmmmmmmmmm

It's also not dubstep as far as I can tell. Kinda chilled housey with nary a step of note in earshot. Swear (American to be honest) people just cal stuff dubstep if it has no guitar in it. They also call Skrillex dubstep sometimes but at least had the decency to mostly stick with Brostep which seems far, far more fitting really.

That's not music snobbery - and that's not dubstep either but sounded quite nice whenever stopped to hear what kinda thing and whether I might be in more musicky mood than I thought. Still undecided but more likely to listen to that first linky than if it actually were dubstep I suspect.

Anyway, Elfstep ftw <3

gram coke, splash gbl, cider.
coke seems decent done like two 50mg lines +- 5 mins in tight chest lovely taste.

8mg amt for a nice gentle glow for the day. didn't take tryptamine tolerance into consideration so not feeling much. I find Amt only agrees with me in low or high doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.