• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Megathread v. I'm starting to like Dubstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBull

Moderator: MDMA
continued from here...

If it's really 2C-B you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure. Great for music appreceation as well by the way. See you somewhere in the stratosphere!

If you're into trance, this is a great song to accompany a trip: PPK- ressurection wait 'till 1:40 and you'll recognize it

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's really 2C-B you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure. Great for music appreceation as well by the way. See you somewhere in the stratosphere!

If you're into trance, this is a great song to accompany a trip: PPK- ressurection wait 'till 1:40 and you'll recognize it

Ill check it out in a bit, cheers, as I've been distracted by sounds of the 70s on BBC 4, the 2cb must be flowing! haha Really enjoying it so far, weird but nice and chilled. Its coming on stronger by the minute though :)

afctu how was the rest of the night?

I'll be reacquainting myself with the stuff next monday, looking forward to it :)

^
Yeah I'm very curious about that as well, hope it went well =D Damnit I wish I could find some over here, it seems to have all but disappeared

^ Same here, I've been lucky to stock up on it a few months back. Downside is I've told some people about my stash and now everybody tries to source it off me :sus:

^ Yeah I had some left a couple of months ago as well. Someone wanted to trade it for some acid, didn't hesitate one second. Acid is even more rare these days. Too bad everything is gone now. Ah well I'll find some again one day. If not I'll just drive 20km north to your country and look around a bit, problem solved =D

Heaayy bluelight! (lots of) etiz and a dab of - and line of - speed for mrcientist and I tonight, we are feeling good! =D

And this is just a warm-up for the big fucking speed night tomorrow, 750mg of damn good stuff, hell yes =D <3

Heaayy bluelight! (lots of) etiz and a dab of - and line of - speed for mrcientist and I tonight, we are feeling good! =D

And this is just a warm-up for the big fucking speed night tomorrow, 750mg of damn good stuff, hell yes =D <3

Etiz is some good shit if you find the right dosage.

Too much and you black out and it loses its recreational value, too little and you don't feel shit.

afctu how was the rest of the night?

I'll be reacquainting myself with the stuff next monday, looking forward to it :)

Loved it! Ended up lying in bed watching a documentary on netflix called 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' and I was amazed by it haha. Will have to watch it again sober. I found 2cb to be a really nice mellow happy chemical with nice a body buzz. Had some mild COVs. The OEVs were actually stronger, objects and patterns breathing and twisting, but it was fairly easy to snap out of it or zone back into it. A little bit of introspective thought going on at times too. The effects seemed to come in waves, youd feel sober one minute and then off your tits the next! I actually found it to be more psychedelic than I originally expected. I think expected it to be a bit more similar to mdma. The comedown was easy and smooth, was asleep 7 hours after ingesting.

I definitely preferred it to MDMA in a home setting, although I suspect MDMA would win in a club/festival setting. In fact, ive got 2 festivals coming up in the next month, and 3 2cb tabs left, so I will find out ;)

Etiz is some good shit if you find the right dosage.

Too much and you black out and it loses its recreational value, too little and you don't feel shit.

Completely agree - lucky for us we've found the perfect dosage! :D
(bit of speed hasn't hurt though, gotta admit)

Hehehe. SOunds like you're having a good night SummerSerenade? ;)
Enjoy!

Enjoy Pagey %)

continued from here...

urgh. I had a 7 year cheesy trance habit. That was always one of my faves .... not proud.

Give me 15 minutes and I might just have to revist said habit now I've heard that ... in fact you've already got me listening to this ... the 2nd come up at 3.50 + is lush (apologies all, vocal trance really is a travesty on every level, in any context.)

Poloroid - So Damn Beautiful (Dogzilla Remix)

Not bad, could be better though eh, being coked up and not having anywhere to go isnt ideal. Sure I'll still have fun though!

Yup, feel your pain on being coked up inside :( where are you?? (not to be nosy?)? sure there's nowhere you could go or anyone you could meet? Coke makes you so talkative and sociable, any chance there's anyone around who could join in? And if not, just fucking go for a dance! =D <3

I'm near Basingstoke at the moment, not within walking distance though (plus it's pissing down with rain) otherwise I would just go and see what's going on. I dont know anyone round here as I've never lived here full time and didn't grow up here so that's a pain. Kind of debating getting a taxi into town but I can't be bothered getting ready really lol, might be sensible and get some sleep instead. Or just keep talking shit on here all night :p

Aw man I'm sorry, shit situation living in Basingstoke. But yeah I completely get your position, though believe me if you decide to stay here and talk shit all night mrcientist and I will be around to keep you company with the shit-talking! =D

Doubt I'll be here all night, I'm wary of running out of drugs before the end of the weekend! I should be more organised :p Or more like I should have a bit of a break from drugs, but hey ho.

Don't know much about Basingstoke, I'm used to Birmingham nightlife (uni) and I grew up near Guildford (which I doubt is much better than Basingstoke, never actually been out there though). I miss living in a city. Only er... 2 months until I start uni again though! (fuck).

Status
Not open for further replies.