• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your most intense trip ever?

Four hits of some BOMB ass LSD...but I guess it's not my strongest since I didn't use laughing gas...I never trip without it.

50 psilocybe subaeruginosa mushrooms + 3 grams peganum harmala seeds + 70 mg dmt

i took to bed about 20 minutes into the trip, knowing i was in for a wild ride. i remember coming to and the thought 'ego loss....yes this is what it's all about' was going round my brain....every perception was bathed in colour and the feeling was all-was-one. after that things get a bit hazy...auditory hallucinations and conversations with a voice in my head questioning my sanity, visions of the origen of the universe being somehow related to steam or vapour, knowledge being presented that on some level absolutely nothing really matters and coming to sitting on a chair voicing what can only be described as a spontaneous OM chant while staring towards the ceiling at 3 am.

Last edited:
5 hits of some great liquid. There are no words to describe the intensity of this experience.

My only time smoking DMT was also intense as fuck, but I didn't "breakthrough".

I've had a few trips that I consider to be my most "intense" trips. But unfortunately, they were so powerful that I cannot remember a thing...

Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way though... I haven't decided.

:( Haven't had a chance to experience any other psychedelics except LSD. So probably LSD where i had a weird ego loss with two friends.

again, IVed ketamine and dimethyltryptamine.

the most intence experience I ever saw, somekindalove can contest to this, was when we injected his friend with a massive amount of DMT (his friend is actualya member here), I have no idea how much prob above 100mg. He was completely gone for a few mins. he even passed out for a period of time, he was physicaly snoring it was so intence. From my talks with skl he said teh guy still talks about it.

Has to be one of these three:

My first trip ever (on LSD) which was just beautiful and shiny all the way through with marvellous hallucinations and euphoria.

My last and heaviest HBW trip which had me confronting fear, frustration, paranoia, beauty and heartfelt emotion - along with beautiful imagery. This is also the single most beneficial trip, long-term, that I've had so far. My sense of empathy was suddenly increased and every once in a while a few weeks afterwards I would get "mini-revelations" with insight into other people's situations.

My last and heaviest 4-HO-MET trip which began alright, then turned a bit spooky, then went back to nice only to take on a new direction - hell. I believed I was dying, and managed to interpret every input as an indicator of my physiological emergency. I came back alright with just a slight nihilistic backlash for a few days (which may in fact be lingering still).

Most intense trip i ever had was first time,DOB 1.5mg before trip i was thinking that it wont be longer than 15hours... it was 40+ hours long.

slight body high & mental trip with mild auditory & visual hallucinations were present 60 after taking dose...

Last edited:
The complete destruction of time, space, and self.
It was just LSD and good weed.

I've had several that were pretty intense but none stands out above all the others. They're all too different from each other to really compare.

On 7g of mushrooms in silent darkness I spent the peak conversing telepathically with Gaea or some other planetary intelligence. When I "came to" after the main effects wore off I thought I'd died. Miraculously I was able to sleep at T+6:00!

One time on 3 hits of potent blotter alone in my apartment one afternoon I felt like I absorbed all the negativity of the town I was living in at the time. I remedied this by doing yoga and circulating white light around my body with my breath. My plants were singing to me and sounded like hyperdimensional versions of Tuvan throat singers.

First Salvia breakthrough I got scared shitless by a demon that was trying to take over my mind for not treating the plant with respect. The one time I smoked Salvia after that I blacked out for a half hour and hallucinated my funeral procession. Never touched the stuff again after that one!

Best Wednesday Night Ever

i actually just had an amazing night last night.

7g of Mushrooms
2 Tabs of Acid
Alot of Weed

= A wild night. We were setting off fireworks and hanging out at my friends lake house in the poconos. it was great.

My strongest trips would have to be

4 hits of bomb lsd my first time

DMT - many trips have been over the fucking top and more intense than words can describe

IV 30mg 4-aco-dmt - out of this world. Complete dissolving of all boundaries separating me from the external world. Crazy trip. As soon as I took the needle out of my hand, I knew I was in for a ride. I barely had time to put the needle down. Next thing I knew, I was in a dark deep hyperspace. Definitely a psychedelic shotgun to the face.

My most intense trip blows anything out of the water by far. More intense than DMT, mushrooms&LSD + nitrous, any amount of any phenethylamine, any tryptamine known to man. Since then I have not had a bad trip. I was young, and cocky. I had done DPT twice before, and I thought I could handle it all.

55mg of DPT, IV

It was my first try of any needle drug. I did not know what an IV rush was. I stupidly used 100 units and had no room to register. I felt the pop and thought I was in.

T+5 seconds: 50 units down, I get distracted and am staring out the window. Suddenly a roar comes over the room, very LOUD. The tree starts swaying back and forth very quickly. I look down at my arm and realize that I still have 50 units left.

T+10 seconds: I slam the plunger down and pull out the needle. I look back to the window, a giant RAINBOW comes swooshing into the room and slaps me across the face. "OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO" Fear, unadultered terror.

T+20 seconds: I cut off the circulation to my arm. I start squeezing the blood out of my arm. I was in panic mode, my heart rate was through the roof and here I am squeezing blood out of my arm, trying to get it out of my bloodstream.

T+30 seconds: I feel nauseous, like I did before when I snorted DPT. I run to the bathroom thinking I may throw up. I can barely see where I'm going, everything is exploding, fractals spinning, blood crawling all over my arms. I splash my face with water, walk out of the bathroom and collapse on the floor.

T+1 minute: I am almost in tears, going in and out of consciousness. I see a window and it is open. I try to scream for help... "hh...hhee....HELP"... and again... I can't vocalize like I want to. I don't know if I want someone to help me. I begin praying to God. I ask that it not become more intense than this.

T+2 minutes: And it does become more intense. I am in the fetal position, I ask God to let me die. I know, I'm sorry! I have done too much! Please, I don't want to experience this, not for 2 hours. Please God, LET ME DIE. "hh.... hhhhhhhELP!!!" At that point I black out for a few minutes.

T+5 minutes: It hurts, it hurts so much. It feels like blood poisoning. Sharp pain all over my body. As if thousands of needles were trying to get out of my blood stream. I can taste the DPT, I can smell it, my lungs hurt, my heart is racing. I try and move my arms and my leg jerks. I find my pocket and pull out my phone. I can't seem to figure out how to dial 911. No longer am I holding a phone in my hand, it's now a fish.

The carpet is spiraling out of control, castles are just spinning out of the carpet. The colors are fantastic, I am very COLD, my muscles are spasming, I pull myself onto the couch and find the needle and cap it. I finally have the chance to clean up my arm.

T+10 minutes: I am staring out the window and the house across the street is breathing. The house takes one big breath and shrinks into nothing, then re-expands into a little pig that comes flying up to the window. It's moving it's mouth but I can't hear it. I see myself in 3rd person get up off the couch and walk up to the window. I notice my arm goes through the window, and I suddenly have a realization that arms don't normally go through glass. Everything turns white. I feel my body seize up for a second and suddenly I am back on the couch looking out of my own eyes.

T+15 minutes: I find my way downstairs of this house I am in on my knees, pulling myself down the stairs by grabbing the railings. It is not my house but a friends, who is currently in jail, tripping on 2 tabs of LSD. I begin calling frantically. There were people due to arrive in a few hours, I needed someone to talk to. Do I call my Mom? No... I decide against that. I tell people of how terrible this in, I am in tears. "Don't let me force this on anyone. Don't do DPT! Please stay on the phone" "Dude If I'm gonna get over there I gotta get in the subway and I gotta hang up" "Please don't hang up" "Dude, here call C" "Okay"

I call C, and talk to him for a good 20 minutes.

T+45minutes: I am feeling a little better, I find my way upstairs and plug in a Bass guitar. I start to hit some strings and the air starts vibrating. I can see the sound very vividly. A few notes later I am provoked to hit all 4 strings. I am startled and I looked over to the door behind me, it is rattling. I hit a string and it shakes violently. I keep hitting notes and it shakes more and more. I hit the strings all at once and the door opens. Everything turns white and I am looking down at my feet, I am standing now in a few inches of blood on the floor, I look at the door and I see a wave of blood where the door was coming at me. As it's about to hit me I find myself seated, the Bass is on the floor. I turn it off and go back downstairs.

I start calling people, no one is picking up. I get some water and lay around until people show up just about 2 hours after I first administered the DPT. After the first hour, the intense body load subsided, and I could appreciate the visuals.

T+2 hours: The first person arrives, he gives me a cigarette. I smoke it and I have a brief panic attack, the trip comes back into gear for a few seconds. Then subsides.

T+2 hours 30 minutes: Everyone is here, I tell them of what I went through. We call the precinct to find out how to bail out our buddy. I prepare some doses of 2C-I for them on a Bible. They injest it, I do not. We take the train to the ferry back to the city.

my most intense trip is the craziest thing i have ever heard.

i was hippy flipping on 1/8 of shrooms and 3 e's and took a very big hit of salvia (.3 10x). first thing that happens is i start sinking into the chair and forget that i am tripping. i turn to my right to see my friends head ON THE FUCKING WALL. my friend's head was actually attached, at the neck, to the wall. i yell "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" cause i forgot i was tripping. i turn to my left and i see reality in frames, like a movie. let me get this clear that i wasn't seeing frame by frame, but i was actually seeing an infinite amount of frames one in front of each other. what happened after this before the next thing i'm not sure. at this part, i wasn't in my head anymore. i was moving, but it was not me moving. i could see, but i was not controlling where i was going. so while i'm moving i see huge familiar patterns on both sides of me, but i did not know where i recognized the pattern. i keep moving, still having no control. it was not until i got near my head that i realized that the pattern i recognized was actually my shirt. at this point i couldn't believe it. i thought there was no way this is happening. but then i went over my face, and realized that this was actually happening. let me try to explain this. it was like i was very, very small (like the size of an ant), and i was going up the side of my arm on my shirt, but my vision was fixed forward and i could not control my movement. as i said, i couldn't believe it, but then i went over my face. yes, OVER MY FUCKING FACE! i saw my ears, nose, eyes, hair, EVERYTHING was perfect down to the very last detail, seen from the perspective of an ant. i then continued down my other arm. the next thing i remember i was running around the house i was in, everyone wondering what the fuck i was doing. this was the only trip i had where i was completely out of my body and lost complete control. i mean, i saw my own fucking face, my eyes, but i was outside on my body. to this day i find it extremely fucked up.

let me know if you guys can somewhat understand this, i know its pretty complicated to explain through words

My two most intense trips have both been the result of taking a powerful ego-loss inducing drug while on a strong dose of LSD.

The first time, with salvia, while incredibly powerful and intense, was a beautiful and amazing experience, it was my second time ever taking LSD, and the first time I ever experienced ego loss. The visuals were incredible and the sense of peace and wellbeing it gave me was wonderful.

The second time however, with ketamine, did not end as well. I was at a festival, and the intensity of the experience was overwhelming. The powerful ego loss while on 3.5 hits of LSD and a good MDA pill was far too much of a mindfuck for that situation. It became an incredibly difficult trip, and i felt incredibly depressed and off for several days afterwards.

funkee said:
My most intense trip blows anything out of the water by far. More intense than DMT, mushrooms&LSD + nitrous, any amount of any phenethylamine, any tryptamine known to man. Since then I have not had a bad trip. I was young, and cocky. I had done DPT twice before, and I thought I could handle it all.

55mg of DPT, IV

It was my first try of any needle drug. I did not know what an IV rush was. I stupidly used 100 units and had no room to register. I felt the pop and thought I was in.

T+5 seconds: 50 units down, I get distracted and am staring out the window. Suddenly a roar comes over the room, very LOUD. The tree starts swaying back and forth very quickly. I look down at my arm and realize that I still have 50 units left.

T+10 seconds: I slam the plunger down and pull out the needle. I look back to the window, a giant RAINBOW comes swooshing into the room and slaps me across the face. "OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO" Fear, unadultered terror.

T+20 seconds: I cut off the circulation to my arm. I start squeezing the blood out of my arm. I was in panic mode, my heart rate was through the roof and here I am squeezing blood out of my arm, trying to get it out of my bloodstream.

T+30 seconds: I feel nauseous, like I did before when I snorted DPT. I run to the bathroom thinking I may throw up. I can barely see where I'm going, everything is exploding, fractals spinning, blood crawling all over my arms. I splash my face with water, walk out of the bathroom and collapse on the floor.

T+1 minute: I am almost in tears, going in and out of consciousness. I see a window and it is open. I try to scream for help... "hh...hhee....HELP"... and again... I can't vocalize like I want to. I don't know if I want someone to help me. I begin praying to God. I ask that it not become more intense than this.

T+2 minutes: And it does become more intense. I am in the fetal position, I ask God to let me die. I know, I'm sorry! I have done too much! Please, I don't want to experience this, not for 2 hours. Please God, LET ME DIE. "hh.... hhhhhhhELP!!!" At that point I black out for a few minutes.

T+5 minutes: It hurts, it hurts so much. It feels like blood poisoning. Sharp pain all over my body. As if thousands of needles were trying to get out of my blood stream. I can taste the DPT, I can smell it, my lungs hurt, my heart is racing. I try and move my arms and my leg jerks. I find my pocket and pull out my phone. I can't seem to figure out how to dial 911. No longer am I holding a phone in my hand, it's now a fish.

The carpet is spiraling out of control, castles are just spinning out of the carpet. The colors are fantastic, I am very COLD, my muscles are spasming, I pull myself onto the couch and find the needle and cap it. I finally have the chance to clean up my arm.

T+10 minutes: I am staring out the window and the house across the street is breathing. The house takes one big breath and shrinks into nothing, then re-expands into a little pig that comes flying up to the window. It's moving it's mouth but I can't hear it. I see myself in 3rd person get up off the couch and walk up to the window. I notice my arm goes through the window, and I suddenly have a realization that arms don't normally go through glass. Everything turns white. I feel my body seize up for a second and suddenly I am back on the couch looking out of my own eyes.

T+15 minutes: I find my way downstairs of this house I am in on my knees, pulling myself down the stairs by grabbing the railings. It is not my house but a friends, who is currently in jail, tripping on 2 tabs of LSD. I begin calling frantically. There were people due to arrive in a few hours, I needed someone to talk to. Do I call my Mom? No... I decide against that. I tell people of how terrible this in, I am in tears. "Don't let me force this on anyone. Don't do DPT! Please stay on the phone" "Dude If I'm gonna get over there I gotta get in the subway and I gotta hang up" "Please don't hang up" "Dude, here call C" "Okay"

I call C, and talk to him for a good 20 minutes.

T+45minutes: I am feeling a little better, I find my way upstairs and plug in a Bass guitar. I start to hit some strings and the air starts vibrating. I can see the sound very vividly. A few notes later I am provoked to hit all 4 strings. I am startled and I looked over to the door behind me, it is rattling. I hit a string and it shakes violently. I keep hitting notes and it shakes more and more. I hit the strings all at once and the door opens. Everything turns white and I am looking down at my feet, I am standing now in a few inches of blood on the floor, I look at the door and I see a wave of blood where the door was coming at me. As it's about to hit me I find myself seated, the Bass is on the floor. I turn it off and go back downstairs.

I start calling people, no one is picking up. I get some water and lay around until people show up just about 2 hours after I first administered the DPT. After the first hour, the intense body load subsided, and I could appreciate the visuals.

T+2 hours: The first person arrives, he gives me a cigarette. I smoke it and I have a brief panic attack, the trip comes back into gear for a few seconds. Then subsides.

T+2 hours 30 minutes: Everyone is here, I tell them of what I went through. We call the precinct to find out how to bail out our buddy. I prepare some doses of 2C-I for them on a Bible. They injest it, I do not. We take the train to the ferry back to the city.

its amazing you can even remember that. all my intense IV DMT/ketamine trips were balck outs. all I can remembe is fleeting glimses of what once was.

2 strong hits of LSD + 2 strong MDMA caps + 3 speed pills at a rave

Speed + repeated low doses of ketamine + mdma + salvia

5 E + 2 speed pills + 1 LSD hit + ketamine at a rave

ketamine + 2 strong E at a chill (was doing LSD + speed + ketamine the night before at a rave, no sleep, little food)

some high-dose ketamine trips...

3 hits of high quality acid and a hit and a half of pure MDMA at a friends house party...the most intense thing I have ever seen/done in my life.

Not to mention this was my first time using MDMA :)