View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your most intense trip ever?

thedeadlywar

Bluelighter
I think this thread is allowed? Post your most "intense" trip ever. What trip did you find yourself in that was just the most intense thing you've ever felt? I'd have to go with my 5meodmt trip.

my most gnar trip was Mushroom chocolates....followed by a six pack, then some opium/weed ......gnar

I'd have to agree with one of the above posters -- salvia, by far.

Nothing else has ripped me out of this puny dimension quite like this drug. Nothing comes close.

1.5 hits of good acid. it did not have the abrupt blasting-into-other-dimensions effect like salvia or dmt, but with the mindfuck and subjective duration (not weeks, not months, not years, eternities!) i found it more intense overall.

~45 mg of 2-ce. disgustingly tripped out

or 5 hits of high quality acid

yeah, it was intense if you can imagine that

Indelibleface said:
I'd have to agree with one of the above posters -- salvia, by far.

Nothing else has ripped me out of this puny dimension quite like this drug. Nothing comes close.

how do you feel about salvia? have you/would you do it again? after i broke through on salvia, i have never mustered the courage to do it again. i have used it at sub break through doses where it was still pretty insane (made me think my finger was a person for example) but the breakthrough dose was just orders of magnitude more intense than that and i doubt i will ever do it again.

I've never tried 5-MeO-DMT, but I've been told that the breakthrough is similar to salvia, except more psychedelic and less chaotic. I would be willing to try 5-MeO-DMT, but salvia -- I don't know. Salvia scared the shit out of me. It was instantaneous ego loss...I don't even remember putting the pipe down after smoking a hit. I was just suddenly not there, now in this weird blue-colored dimension clearly beyond our simple three dimensions of space, except I wasn't me. I was my surroundings. And I had been there for an eternity. I didn't even know who I used to be. Once my ego reappeared, I started screaming. The transition of going back to my body and mind, and rediscovering me, what it meant to be me and nothing else, frightened the hell out of me. I would say it was definitely unique and almost therapeutic in a way. I'm still not ready to discuss everything I saw in detail though. It was that crazy. Someday I might do it again, but we'll see.

i wrote a trip report after my salvia breakthrough. aside from the experience itself, the most uncanny thing about it was that someone who read my trip report immediately responded by posting that what i was attempting to describe was the wheel of karma. before having smoked salvia, i knew nothing about buddhism, nor had i ever heard of the wheel of karma. but after reading up on it, and even viewing drawings of it, they bare a remarkable resemblance to things i experienced during the trip.

Not too sure which I could even single out, a lot of my trips are pretty much comparable to each other in intensity. A few that stand out in my mind though are 2c-t-7 and DOB, but I suppose that was because they lasted for such a long time. The shorter lasting chems (other than DMT!) I find can be of equal intensity, but the duration really makes that difference in my mind (kind of like being up for so long that your entire existence has been played out in that state).

Mentally: 4 hits of very strong LSD blotter had me so wacked out of my mind I decided that I was extremely unreasonably vain and was very strongly considering shooting off the bottom half of my face ala the main character of "Invisible Monsters"

Amusingly I'm not actually vain at all, I do care about my appearance a fair bit, but not unreasonably so.

I also asked my lesbian partner if we should have kids....with the thought in my mind that we would have each others kids.

Sober...i don't ever plan to have children.

At some point I saw a police cruiser drive by outside our apartment (cruisers occasionally patrol through our complex) and then I practically drove myself insane fearing that the police were about to bust in our door even though we were just quietly being in our apartment.

After the cruiser drove by it seemed like every few seconds random babblings my girlfriend would make would somehow relate to the law and getting caught and that sort of thing. She kept talking about the music video "smooth criminal" by michael jackson and at some point she was talking about some random thing that ended with "the neighbors gettin them" and that part of the sentence rang in my head extra loud and made me think that the neighbors were going to call the cops on us.

I came to the conclusion that if she also started thinking about the cops or getting arrested then the police would kick in our door, so it became my mission to distract her from things that in my mind related to the cops somehow. If she talked about the color red or the color blue then I'd try and distract her, if she mentioned anything illegal, even something that we don't do then I'd try and distract her from it. I tried desperately to keep her from saying
anything having to do with cops...criminals...crime, even vaguely.

I was completely convinced that just thinking about cops was going to cause them to bust us. I was very seriously trying to decide whether I would have a gun fight with them or shoot myself before they could arrest me.

Crazy night.

Visually: 25 miligrams of 2c-e about 6 hours after taking some ecstasy was...quite a ride. I wrote a trip report about that one called "explorers in the further regions of experience"

2.8 grams of potent mushrooms and a shit load of nitrous in a terrible mind set

thought i was dead for a couple of hours
ill never eat more than a gram ever again

feelgoodhit said:
^ damn! what a place to take a high dose of psychedelics! 8(

I try to do it every year, but there has been way too much emo the last few years...