• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your most intense trip ever?

last night i was able to get some acid and soft ;)

that was the most intense trip ever i took the acid around 10 and it kicked in around 11. Then we got some coke and i ended up doing around 8 lines. I was in my own world last night. Nothing i've done can compare to it.8o 8o 8o

I have had 2 really intense trips that come pretty close together and thought it was the end on both of them but I am here today so it wasn't lol...

The first was when I used 2c-e for the first time a racked up a line to snort of 30mg so it would hit me hard then racked up a 2 and a half point line of coke next to it to numb it after I had snorted it lol.... Anyways I will never snort that much 2c-e again it just put me into a really intense trip that made me heat up really badly and didn't know what was going on or how to control myself... I swear I was going to die on that because I kept on snorting coke every 30 minutes or so for about 3 hours... It could of been the paranoia from the coke come down that did it as well.

The 2nd really intense trip I had was when I had a Hoffman acid tab around 7:30pm and decided to eat 20mg of 2c-e at around 10pm. OMFG that was intense everything was just bubbling nothing was straight I couldn't even recognize things very well, I kept wobbling around and everything there were colours everywhere it went for ages and ages I thought it was never going to end.... Finally everything stopped moving around 10:30am and I had a huge session and finally passed out.

75mg (oral) DMT+300mg Moclobemide

i had no idea who i was, i thought i was my father then my grandfather then my great grandfather and i spiraled backwards through my genetic liniage untill i was united with the universal omnipresent insanity of time, i was every crazy person who had ever lived, and ever would live, simultaniously screaming at the utter madness and helplessness of existance. in desperation i begged plato for help, and he offered me nothing.

He wouldn't - FYI Heraclitus is the guy to ask !

Having to talk to my boss face to face and preform some minor work related tasks after he called me in about some crap while coming down off ~600-800ug of acid. Stressful as hell, made it out alive somehow though. Things were still pretty swirly and my pupils were still pretty big.

My first K-hole where I saw myself descending a spiral staircase. At each step I would greet someone else from my life and say goodbye to them. At the end of the stairs I stepped off into the void and felt the most strange comforting euphoria I've ever felt. I woke up crying minutes later. Though 5 hits of acid + 1.5 E was pretty fabulous too. I can't do that kind of shit anymore though. Im lost the balls somewhere after a horrible mushroom trip hah.

Huge dose of DXM. 4th plateau. OBE, lucid dreaming. . .was the craziest and most wonderful trip I've ever had.

My 2nd trip ever (shrooms), I took a fresh abhort from my grow (very odd looking, unusually fat and white as snow. It was the only one growin out of the soil at the time [This was when I was a rookie at it], imagine the metallic taste of fresh shrooms concentrated 10 fold yuck!). I was only 15 at the time and I didnt believe in scales (couldnt have been more than 1.5 grams dry). I just sat around waiting for something, then I started to see all these green tribal symbols line up on the stripes of my shirt, I freaked out and grabbed the dried mangos for some reason. I ate the entire costco bag even though it tasted like nothing (which sucks because those shits are mad good), I puked and then I heard "Ohmmmmm" humming sound that became more and more phased. I blink and im transported to somewhere foggy (grey like a humid early morning, literally like the trippy fairy stickers you get for 50 cents at grocery stores) where I saw fairies swimming through a hard to describe mixture of mist and running water with very pretty and precise looking spheres of water standing in the air. I open my eyes and I find my chair tilted on its side, bong water all over my clothed, and a headache (I guess I hit my head). The clothes being wet gave me a strange feeling, I wanted to take them off but I felt I was mutating, or better yet permutating. My shoulders and thighs become angled inwards, I was literally just a bunch of arms and legs. I wanted to get naked, but taking my close off was impossible. As soon as I felt some control in one of my 6 arms, I reached for the benadryl and popped what I thought was enough to make me pass out (I was scared shitless). The next day I felt very happy to be alive and well. This was my most intense trip by far, but not the most enlightening (I believe I was on SSRI's at the time).

Liquid Vision said:
Huge dose of DXM. 4th plateau. OBE, lucid dreaming. . .was the craziest and most wonderful trip I've ever had.

+1
Really enjoyable. Totally relaxed!

LouReed said:
+1
Really enjoyable. Totally relaxed!

Honestly, DXM is great at any plateau IMHO. When I'm chilling at +1 or +2 I'm still having a great time. Once +3 hits my entire body starts buzzing and I don't wanna move. Then it's on to happy fun time past that.

I've not done a huge range of chems, but I've been around in regards to psychedelics, and it still amazes me that you can get such a profound experience from a bottle of Tussin. =D

On one hand there is salvia, which always transports me into a terrifying world where it seems as though I've broken reality, but I kinda feel like a passenger so it isn't that bad.

On the other hand, there is 2C-E which made me feel like the world was vibrating faster and faster, bursting with some kind of energy which sooner or later would explode. It ended with me "exploding" into a sink and watching my puke being filled with tiny little energy worms that danced and changed colours.

having to pay the electric bill while on acid while living at my mom's(for my apartment)

My mom was knocking on my door and kept telling me to do it.

I ended up calling like 10 times unable to communicate what the lady and finally I got my friend to come over and pay my welectric bill for me ^_^

Talk about STRESSFULL, wow I was getting so aggravated.

I would say salvia, because believing I'm an inanimate object in a world that originated from my own mind and is populated with other inanimate objects going through patterns of clockwork behaviours is not something that I've experienced on any other trip.

But on the other hand, although on salvia I might forget what the object I'm looking at actually is, I've yet to experience visual hallucinations of the same intensity that I have on my first 2 LSA experiences.

That said I'd say mushrooms might be more of an intense headtrip than LSA is, although less visual.

Alcohol aided K-holes have been very intense while they were happening but mostly unmemorisable.

MDMA can get pretty intense as well, once you reach the threshold dose where some form of serotonin psychosis starts to take hold.

Most of my trips have been very intense but all in different ways, in fact. But, for reasons mainly to do with money and lack of connections, I haven't yet experienced any epic multi-megadose RC polysubstance escapades, which could be the reason that I can't pick out any one trip as the "most intense ever".

Liquid Vision said:
Honestly, DXM is great at any plateau IMHO. When I'm chilling at +1 or +2 I'm still having a great time. Once +3 hits my entire body starts buzzing and I don't wanna move. Then it's on to happy fun time past that.

I've not done a huge range of chems, but I've been around in regards to psychedelics, and it still amazes me that you can get such a profound experience from a bottle of Tussin. =D

I'm so intrigued by high-plateau DXM experiences, but I'm a bit frightened to go past a +2. Even at a +2, my heart races and pounds alarmingly, even when I'm totally relaxed.