• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your most intense trip ever?

most intense good: 7mg of PCP...it was amazing.

most intense period, but was awful: about 600mg of trifloromethylphenylpiperazine....yeah, it was a bad idea, and yeah, I learned my lesson.

lsd trip 2 days ago COMPLETELY blew my mind away like nothing else. and my perception of what reality really is, is now in question... trip report/personal questions I would like to ask the bl community coming when i am able to write about it...

salvia, every time I do it.

Had a mushroom trip on only 1.5 grams that was almost as intense as Salvia at the upper plateaus (but it was a totally different experience).

Ate the shrooms, sat in a camping chair, and didn't move for 6 hours. Listened to the Doors and Santana, and the words and music and sounds of the forest became my universe. Words and guitar's took the appearance of colors, shapes, designs and patterns. Very fun

i'm not really sure.
there have been many 'i've never been this high' trips, but they're all intense in different ways.

4 hits of strong acid and a little bit of k at wemf. ridiculous euphoria, visuals, disorientation...
10-12mg plugged 2c-e with a big joint at the peak - the most intense visuals i've ever had.
≈6g of mush, i'm not sure what kind - the most beautiful ego dissolution.

and finally- my first mushroom trip. 2g, i think.
life changing.

salvia comes in second for me only because it takes me to a place that i feel home at even at insane dose levels, but in 2004 i ate 3.5 grams of dried shrooms on an empty stomach for my first time and did not expect them to take such a hold, i was convinced i was dead while all of my senses were blinded by a shimmering movinge wall of eyes that had a smoke like purple and green shimmering over them. it took me 6 months to level out following that but it had some major positive impacts. also i remember i cried like a baby on his floor for about 2 hours heh

missvee said:
15mg psilocin
190 mg ketamine

<3<3<3<3<3

i hear great things about this combo.

i will be trying it out soon =D

probably with both psilocin and psilacetin. (on seperate occasions, or at the same time. GAH!!! so many options)

^^
its the best!
I may try with psilacetin next time as the psilocin is certainly hard to come by!

For me:::

10 hits of LSD + 5 meth/mda rolls ::: in a bad way

~ or ~

A huge salvia quid + some smoked ::: in a weird way

~ or ~

2.5 grams of these centerfold Cubensis ::: in a rebirthing way

~ or ~

Oral K-Hole + repeated smoked DMT ::: in the BEST way

to be honest i've had so many rediculously intense trips, but these just stand out at the moment ;)

Just about 3 mg of DOB. Ego death for about 8 of the 30+ hours of the trip.

It would have to be 2 feet of bridgesii cactus with 20mg of 2c-b at this music festival called Wakarusa. it was my most memorable trip

Intraveinous injection of DMT (~50 mg).
It was my first time, when i tried IV administration of drugs. Trip was so intence and beautiful, that i was crying of hapiness all day after )))

The time I sniffed 20mgs of 2C-B whilst peaking on LSD and MDMA. Or when I ate 5 hits of really strong acid.

Erebus- said:
50 mg 2C-E rectally!

Woah, that must of been ridiculously intense.

Last night with 500ug of acid, I found it really hard tbh :\

Hmm hard to pick Either the first time I did LSD. Did 1.5 hits of LSD and somewhere between 25 - 35 mg 2 C-B. Fun night.

Also the second time I did LSD, took 200 ug. I tripped fuckin HARD, it was extremely enjoyable, I loved it. Didn't know what was going on for a while. =p

<3

I've had a really intense trip on LSA, the time dilation was massive and the headfuck was unreal, felt like I was connecting with my friend almost telepathically.

First time I used a bigger dose of LSD, can't be sure what the dose is but heard it was estimated at around 200mc or so, it was probably one of the best trips of my life.

Once on 20mg of 2C-E I couldn't do anything but lie down on my backdeck and shiver as psychedelic waves crashed through my body and visuals took over me. Very analytical experience as well.

Mr Blonde said:
I've had a really intense trip on LSA, the time dilation was massive and the headfuck was unreal, felt like I was connecting with my friend almost telepathically.

High dose LSA trips are insane. It was like extreme rolling with acid visuals. I was completely mindfucked but it was amazing. I don't understand why LSA is looked down upon so much... can someone explain to me why this is?

The third time I took a full dose of mushrooms I took about twice as much as I had previously done. The come up was awful, physically and mentally. It felt at one point like I was dieing, then a cosmic voice spoke to me and called me home so I let go and died. My soul was scrambled into the greater picture for what seemed like an eternity. I could see everything, and how swirling winds of chance dictate reality. I suppose I found God, though not the God of classical theism.

I was pretty out of it and detached for about a month and am still piecing together what I learnt. Very traumatic experience, but ultimately very rewarding. Maybe someday I will return there. My first and only ++++
<3