• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your most intense trip ever?

went to a club when i got to the 4th hit and half exploded on the dance floor to prodigys out of space. LOL

Half a vial, take pretty much accidentally. Everything disintegrated into fractals, then the fractals disintegrated into white light, then I became the white light, then I ceased to be, and then I started tripping ...

SomeKindaLove said:
Half a vial, take pretty much accidentally. Everything disintegrated into fractals, then the fractals disintegrated into white light, then I became the white light, then I ceased to be, and then I started tripping ...
was it more intense then those 30seconds after the first 30seconds of IV ketamine?

I'd say so ... IV ket was bizarre and disturbing but not intense in the same way that a ridiculous dose of LSD was ... the ketamine experience was basically having my consciousness dissected surgically by alien entities ... and then I perceived that the alien entities were in fact me ... dissecting me ... dissecting me ... in an infinite loop, I am he as you are me. Goo goo ga joo. Not pleasant. High dose LSD was just sort of ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM into the cosmos. Too psychedelic to be unpleasant or pleasant or anything but just vibrating cosmic energies. OMMMMMM. The fact that it was pretty much by surprise was interesting too ... 8o

SomeKindaLove said:
I'd say so ... IV ket was bizarre and disturbing but not intense in the same way that a ridiculous dose of LSD was ... the ketamine experience was basically having my consciousness dissected surgically by alien entities ... and then I perceived that the alien entities were in fact me ... dissecting me ... dissecting me ... in an infinite loop, I am he as you are me. Goo goo ga joo. Not pleasant. High dose LSD was just sort of ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM into the cosmos. Too psychedelic to be unpleasant or pleasant or anything but just vibrating cosmic energies. OMMMMMM. The fact that it was pretty much by surprise was interesting too ... 8o
the good doctor Jake, suggests that you take a **** dose of DMT. tell me if that is more intence. lol

BTW, call me if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking forward to shooting a large dose of DMT next time I run across some pure stuff. I'm sure thats intense as everything and nothing.

Gaian Planes said:
I am looking forward to shooting a large dose of DMT next time I run across some pure stuff. I'm sure thats intense as everything and nothing.
if you have a micron filter then you can filter extracted DMT. I was filtering extracted DMT with just cotton and it worked well.

BUT when filtered with the micron wheel filter, it was alil more clear then filtered with the swab of cotton. So yeah, for ~55 bucks you can shoot some extracted DMT without much worry. I was told by an RN that micron filters can even filter bacteria, so no worry about plant material.

Youkai said:
I was told by an RN that micron filters can even filter bacteria, so no worry about plant material.

Viruses, even. Yeah, they're nifty little gadgets.

My first time on acid-bought a hit of liquid on a sweet tart candy thingy, and someone gave me another hit of liquid from a bottle for free (sweet!). Anyways, I was teleporting all over the place, even into the sky looking down on the really amazing psytrance party I was at. I felt the whole universe vibrating with this intense but loving energy, and saw everyone morph into each other's bodies, which confirmed my long held belief (by way of my interest in Buddhism)that we are all interconnected and there is no such thing as the self. I danced in the heavens, floating above galaxies and nebulas and then would come down to the dance floor and back into my dancing body. Also when I went to drink water, it would vanish in the cup, and other people had to assure me that I was indeed drinking water, even if I could'nt see it. Anyways it was the best trip I've ever had.

mentaly the most intense was 3 g of some philipino cubensis but the visual side was not major however 1 cube of lucy had me kneeling on the floor looking to the sky , my vision was as if someone had stuck orange red and yellow kalidascopes over my eyes i had an OBE in the center of town at 10 on a friday night most bizzare intense experiance ever

2CI on the weekend 8o

I'd neve take it again but I do recommend it because of the visual experience left any good acid I've ever taken for kids.

innocently already tripping dosed myself with a mg of lsd hardest and longest trip i've ever had, also good dose of lsd + NOS was one of my more intense experiences.

i had a trip not to long ago i bought 2 bottles of robtussin gel-tabs. i took my whole bottle. he started taking his. he stopped at 18. i took his other 2. so in all i took 22 15mg DMX pills. i aint ever had that much fun. i waS retard as shit. couldnt walk talk piss or anything alone.

dxm as liquid is the worst way downin a whole bottle will make u throw up while robotrippin not fun. that hang 2 weeks later

jas-raver said:
took 14 hits of liquid acid and did a robot dance

Ahaha, its amazing hey. It's definitley something i recommend everyone try once.. it's such an experience to dance to psytrance while tripping heavy.

That would be my most intense trip as well.. letting music control my body and make me dance in a way that would be impossible sober.

First time I took an 8th of mushrooms, 18 years old on a camping trip with two friends. We dosed on a sunny day around noon, and went walking in search of firewood. Ten minutes later I stumbled back to camp and sat heavily down in a chair as the trees began to unfold and reveal increasing layers of complexity. Soon each tree was an individual with a personality. Shortly after that the intensity got to the point where I just gave up and passed out. Woke up and spent the majority of the trip in the tent sort of surfing the waves of the psychedelic onslaught. The trees were pouring down the mountainside in rivers and tributaries, when I would take a piss I'd lose all sense of direction and my body, I had a true, open eyed hallucination of a robot (my only true hallucination ever), saw tons of cliche'd 60's tie dye / rainbow patterns in the sky, tried to drink from a plastic cup, felt like my hand was doing through the membrane into the water, looking at my friend's face, his eyes would repeatedly fly off the side and into the air... I could go on. Never had anything like that since.

it was probably 18mg of 2c-e for me.
or some of the higher dosed DMT trips.

Hmmm lets see for me it had to have been when I took 7 hits of dank blotter + a moderate dose of DXM at the same time. Can you say "Hello God":D

6 geltabs of supposed needlepoint at a festival, peaking at the Lotus show. It was just a huge outdoor dance party at that show. I have never felt pure energy like that. After a while I was just rocking back and forth like you see Rabbis do at the Western Wall in Jerusalem. Did some MDA after that show and was still tripping well into the night for moe.

Definitely when I took 10 grams of mushrooms. I went back and forth between laughing hysterically and screaming...gravity was also kicking my ass all over the ground...and then there was the visuals...+_+