• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your most intense trip ever?

My most intense trip ever was my DMX trip... i took WAY to much and i was actually hallucinating... i got to the actual (i think) Sigma Plateu for DMX.
It was so amazing but at the same time scary becuase i could not move at all but i thought i was...
I still want to try A LOT of acid... im one of those people that like to try stuff in heavy doses... (DMX was a accident)

4 tabs of rolling stones a month ago. i was everything and i was everywhere!!

30 mgs of 5-MeO-DMT freebase. I thought I had quite some ++++'s on n,n-DMT, but this really showed me the all compassing void which is the base of reality. I think I really understood what enlightment means that night.

Clusterone666 said:
My most intense trip ever was my DMX trip... i took WAY to much and i was actually hallucinating... i got to the actual (i think) Sigma Plateu for DMX.
It was so amazing but at the same time scary becuase i could not move at all but i thought i was...
I still want to try A LOT of acid... im one of those people that like to try stuff in heavy doses... (DMX was a accident)

When are you guys going to stop eating that rapper? :p

most intense was ayahuasca (red caapi + chacruna) on which I had waves of very strong uncontrollable body tremors, vibrating with the universe. It was the most healing experience though.

most spiritual and intense was methylone and 2c-b at +2.5. Simply incredible. Religion of the eye.

the first time i ever touched hard drugs..
LSD+MDMA+NO2= life changing experience

has anyone ever met datura?
now that sounds messed up!!

LSDreamer said:
The time I sniffed 20mgs of 2C-B whilst peaking on LSD and MDMA. Or when I ate 5 hits of really strong acid.

snorting 20mgs of 2C-B while candyflipping must have been fucking awesome...that sounds like the best idea EVER

ouch is all I can say. but I bet it was beautiful...

My my most intense trip consisted of taking 2hits of acid, 4 grams of shrooms, 200mg pure mdma, and an ounce of weed. I developed a psychosis and was in a state of mania for 19 days 9 of which was spent in a solitary confinement cell in the psych ward, I wouldn't suggest combining these drugs haha

most intense....probably when i took 6 hits of acid. i was still relatively new to it and i doubled my normal dosage, and it blew me out of this world. that was the first time i had the drug "talk" to me. i had never experienced that before.

or...

first time i took 2c-e. 25mg. it was fucking nuts. it was storming that day. i remember the sky turning purple and seeing my friends skin melt(?) off of him. idk if melt is the word. but i dont know any other way to describe it :p

or...

thinking that i had stopped time on 5g of dried p. cubes. idk, a lot of really intense things happen on psychedelics.

a mixture of drugs dare i mention can cause death but i took the risk one included lsd, was a teen was taking public transport home my mate got me to the bus as i did not kno wer i was, i felt like i was alice in wonderland :) cant remember much but the next day my mate had told me wen i approached the bus i refused to get on and as she was pushing me on i was holding on to the door with my 2 hands fearing for my life to get on the bus and my mate claims i was screaming ' i am not getting on that bus, there is a blue bunny rabbit in the driver seat and his feet wont touch the pedals.' she eventually got me on the bus and we were seated beside each other and she was eating a chocolate muffin were i then called her a disgusting bithc! snapped the muffin from her and stuck it to the head rest of the seat in front of me and asked her why the f'#k she was eating shit! none of it i recall but i never hope to get like that again!!!!!! ever!!!!!!! drugs r bad! :) ha

seeing plants grow. and not just seeing them get bigger in size, they were literally just growing through stages of its life as if i was standing there and time was flying by and the plants were growing and new leaves were forming. also sitting on my back deck at about 5am and watching the sears tower, watching night become day, the colors in the sky, it was so intense, it looked as if someone just painting the most brilliant patterns and colors across the sky around the sears towers. acid is beautiful

Amberthefrog said:
Wow, that surprises me! How much 2c-b did you take?
not too much, 20mg...but i'm pretty sensible to it...alone it would allready produce some very interesting effects....the combination was a bit much at the time

I don't understand why LSA is looked down upon so much... can someone explain to me why this is?
Probably because of the peripheral side effects--nausea, vomiting, diarrhea (the classic triad), myorelaxation, vasoconstriction, histaminergic annoyances, etc... Like most plants, it is a crapshoot as to what the effects will be. If you get lucky, have very fresh seeds and extract them in an acidic medium (preserving as much of the ergometrine and N-hydroxyethyl-lysergamide as possible), then the natural substituted lysergamides can be a glorious experience. If you aren't as lucky or the seeds are older, then you get mainly lysgeramide itself and a sluggish, sedate, side-effect laded trip with likely nausea and mud-butt.

Probably 300mg of DXM combined with Salvia 20X smoked 3 times throughout the experience, or 45mg of 2C-E which trapped me in a tornado of patterns and distortions. Probably the DXM combo since I just completely exited reality having a full OBE. I have a feeling 4-aco-dmt and ketamine mixed with a hit of Salvia and 5-meo-dmt will be the best yet.

Its all happening

I find that high doses of lsd can be the most mind changing force on this planet. Ive had many real intense trips over the last 10 years but recently the liquid ive been getting is amazing . A non tolelerant person will trip at 1 drop . When i take between 5 and 10 its just utterly remarkable . No other subtance has such a profound effect on my life as lsd has . God bless Lucy =D

just out of curiosity
who has had a 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough but doesn't consider it his/her most intense trip ever?

(intense, as in intensity more than insight)