View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your most intense trip ever?

DMT in the woods

Took one hit, remember my eyes focusing weird

And then my mind became folding, Took a while before I was able to see again, spent the majority of the trip in pure nothingness and once I was able to see the world again it still took me forever to figure out that I had just hit the pipe

MDMA, 2CE, and DMT was a very heavy one for me. Smoked DMT during the duration of the trip/roll and did some hyperspace journeying, and returned back to the regular tripping/rollling. Was an intense but enjoyable experience.

MDMA & about 1mg of LSD stands out - so does 500 liberty caps as well. Various acid trips, oh & 2cp- that was fairly immersive.

2C-E. I was utterly overwhelmed by the structure of the multidimensional universe as I was being drawn into a cyclone of ego death and the void.

A significant quantity of 4-AcO-DMT where I lost touch with consensus reality in such a way that my friends called my parents, and they took me to the hospital.
The one and only mistake i've made.
This particular trip involved me dipping my hands in a toilet bowl (which thankfully was clean) so I could drink from "the pool of knowledge", me cutting myself with pieces of glass to see whether I was real :\ , and my belief that I had transcended physical reality and become omnipotent along with the rest of humanity. Hmm. There is such a thing as overdoing it. There is a 2 hour period of that trip of which I still remember nothing, no doubt as it was beyond comprehension.

Other than this, probably one one of my very first acid trips. Man oh man did I trip hard. I couldn't even see the ground anymore... everything was flowing hypergeometries.

Last edited:
if intensity is the sole criteria, 5-meo-dmt, without a hint of a doubt

from my trip report :

On ayahuasca, i've felt i had reached the state of utter bliss. On 5-MeO-DMT, i become it. I am not "in a state", i am this state.

The sensation is not physical, it's emotional.
The only thing that hints at a physical sensation is a feeling of unbelievable freshness; as if a wind was blowing through every atom of my body, and between every particle of those atoms. So actually, it doesn't feel as if my physical body was feeling this freshness, but as if i was feeling with my soul instead of my body.

And my soul is in a state of ecstasy that no one can imagine without living it.
The experience is simply impossible to describe because it doesn't compare to anything in our world. I'd like to say that it's the most overwhelming experience imaginable, but the word overwhelming pales pathetically compared to the reality of the experience... which is not imaginable anyway. This sensation doesn't exist in our world or in our wildest dreams and there are no words to start describing it. It's not any more possible to imagine it than it is possible for a blind person to imagine what sight is like. We could call it bliss, but we would then be mistakenly tempted to compare it what we call bliss in this world. And it just doesn't belong to the same scale. If the scale of sensations in this world goes from –10 (absolute pain) to +10 (bliss as we can experience it), then 5-MeO-DMT brings you to +100.

I've never tried 5-MeO-DMT, but I've been told that the breakthrough is similar to salvia
the person who told you that must not have understood the question

420mg of DXM
Before finding out I was hypersensetive to DXM
and 30mg for me, was more like 150mg for the typical user.

Wow I was never so brave in dosing drugs again

I spent about 8 hours in complete hell rotating through complete ego death, where I travelled to alien planets and had orgies with god knows what, only to be reminded that I was still alive to puke in a bucket next to my bed every so often. When I was puking I would have this intense dysphoria like I'd fucked up in life and it was my own stupid fault for all the bad stupid lazy decisions I'd made in life, and now I was being punished. Laying there pleading for a second chance before falling back into an out of body experience. The trance music only made things worse as not only did it sound extremely repetetive after the first 5 minutes of tripping, but I couldn't change it for a good 6 hours due to not being able to move. And trance music is particularly good for inducing OBE's on DXM apparently. Whoops

I had no appetite for 3 days following and felt like I was tripping quite intensely, the only difference being was that I could actually walk around, even if I did look like a robot, insomnia for 3 weeks accompanied by a sensation that I wasn't in control of my body anymore and all I could do was watch and I didn't feel right for about 3 months. I seriously thought i'd broken my brain for a fairly long period there.

I went to the doctors and they told me "it was all in my head and cough syrup doesn't really get you high, what a silly concept.. A cry for help it was, here would you like some antidepressents?"

Thank fuck for illegal drugs like ketamine or DMT, where you get in and get the fuck out again. Every other drug has just made me astonished and humble, but that trip must have caused some serious damage. 120mg is a hardcore trip if I want it, even 30mg can make me a little anxious at times. So I don't touch that shit at all now. I value my brain

Baker said:
a sensation that I wasn't in control of my body anymore and all I could do was watch and I didn't feel right for about 3 months. I seriously thought i'd broken my brain for a fairly long period there.

I went to the doctors and they told me "it was all in my head and cough syrup doesn't really get you high, what a silly concept.. A cry for help it was, here would you like some antidepressents?"

that exactly how i feel after smoking some cannabis. more so with indica than with sativa strains. needless to say that i have no intention of trying that stuff again.

to me the doctors said "that's a psychotic reaction, do you want some neuroleptics?"

i would sure love to see the neurochemical mechanism behind that feeling…

second time on lsd. 2 hits of some unknown blotter. I have done lsd many times and that stood out way to much to even be the same compound. what ever it was, it was life changing.

I ate and smoked a lot of mushrooms in one hour. Im not sure how much, but definately the most intense trip of my life. Laid on the grass staring at the sky for hours watching angel and devil gods do their battle over the people of earth. I dont remember a big part of what happened because this was years ago, but I remember hours and hours later it was nighttime and I was sitting outside and had the worst feeling, it was sickening really I was tripping so hard. At that point I looked up at the sky and saw my face in the clouds all freaky and clear like it was computer animation, and I was looking down at myself from up there as if the me that was tripping on the ground wasnt really me and I was scolding this little person. I felt so judged by the person in the sky it freaked me out majorly and I remember wanting to throw up.
It passed though, and then I started coming down, and the comedown was so awesome, even better than the insane come up, I came down for hours and hours and all throughout the night (we started tripping at like 2pm) and I remember trying to fall asleep and there was this dark lord in this forest every time I closed my eyes, he was leading me through the forest and all these other girls were there that were naked and had body and build and hair like me except they had no faces. This dark lord had this weird robot hand glove thing and he kept beckoning to us to follow him and we did, it was scary. I woke up the next day still kinda tripped out but everything looked beautiful as hell and I had one of the best days ever.

Last edited:
Years and years ago, with a dose of 8mg of DOI. That was a thorough, balls-to-the-wall headfuck that left me spiraling for a good 18-24 hours. It was certainly not a "bad trip," but it was physically exhausting...far more than any of my experiences with tryptamines or ergotoloids.

Last edited:
My first mushroom trip, if I could remember it better... or possibly salvia.

one experience on salvia 25X i had an incredible break through. definitely the most intense drug experience i've had, although 4g mushrooms came close

2c-e and HBWR seeds, they synergize in a very special way. I was above everything, looking down at the interconnected layers of reality.

Black said:
that exactly how i feel after smoking some cannabis. more so with indica than with sativa strains. needless to say that i have no intention of trying that stuff again.

to me the doctors said "that's a psychotic reaction, do you want some neuroleptics?"

i would sure love to see the neurochemical mechanism behind that feeling…

Me too, I think I had a panic attack, but the panic attack lasted about 8 hours of me cycling through the worst feelings imaginable and one of the worst body loads I have ever experienced. Oh I should have mentioned that I also smoked some strong weed during that trip, so perhaps it was weed induced psychosis too, combined with DXM. my pupils were still dilated 3 months later, and then finally over the next year or so, the twitching and what not slowly faded and I started to feel like I owned my body again.. I think, lol... do we ever own it?

i don't think it's psychosis. i suppose it's hypersensivity to a particular effect of the drug(s). afaik CBD does have a slight dissociative effect…
for me the weed does not even have to have of it's normal much effect. one toke is enough to put me in a no-control-over-my-body-just-observing zombie state.
i think the dilated pupils and twitching are due to the DXM. i did not have those. speaking of DXM, i remember having "brain movies" while trying to sleep after a slightly-higher-than-indicated dose…