• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Hangover

Alcohol, both when it has been used by itself or in combination with other substances. I find that even a moderate amount of alcohol when combined with other substances can lead to a more difficult comedown.

i think that the worse i've ever felt the 'morning after,' was when i OD'd on PCP.. when i woke up i felt worse than death.. i prayed for death actually.. that wasa fun time .. i must've pissed 6 litres of water that the EMS had shot into me.. not fun eh..

Call it a what you will but sometimes after doing too much skag i feel aboslutely horrible the next day: splitting sore head that feel like it ways a ton, staggering around like a zombie and unable to eat just ghastly. Like being totally smashed but with the good feeling replaced by a very very horrible one.

Call it a what you will but sometimes after doing too much skag i feel aboslutely horrible the next day: splitting sore head that feel like it ways a ton, staggering around like a zombie and unable to eat just ghastly. Like being totally smashed but with the good feeling replaced by a very very horrible one.

wtf is skag?

same here. ever since im on methadone i get a horrible heroin hangover.

i use to get bad hangovers from coke, but now alcohol is starting to fuck with me. I never use to get hangovers but now i seem to get them every once in awhile. Its probably cause my liver is fucked

stimulant/amphetamine hangover/crash

alcohol hangover is a good thing, it makes us realize how fucked up this glorious drug truly is

White cider . That stuff aint seen an apple it's life. Hence 65pence a can 7.5%.
Worse than opiate withdrawl after a day on that vile stuff.

Alcohol is the only one that have really ruined the day after for me.

once a wise man said: someones hangover another ones afterglow

pbr and and too many whiskey sours..puking and shitting for two plus days. felt like being run over by a tractor trailer, to put it lightly.

You can certainly get a hangover off of Opiates. If I have to get up before i naturally would (which after a night of opiates would be 12-15 hours depending on dose) I will have head nausea (Think eye strain nausea) and if it's particularly bad, a fucking massive headache. This persists for hours, sometimes an entire day. Not a fun thing to experience whatsoever. DXM, horrid afterglow for me, nowadays it just gives me straight serotonin syndrome and has effected my brain such that any SSRI or even antipsychotic will give me serotonin syndrome instantly and put me through 12+ hours of physical and emotional hell.

But for the #1 WORST after effect (not really hangover because you don't SLEEP) of ANY drug I have EVER done by an infinite margin, LSA. Morning Glory moreso than HBWR but either way... after about 3 hours of good trip, I begin to feel very nauseous, but for some reason I never can puke... I cannot describe how utterly horrid this nausea is. Then my body becomes completely and utterly drained of all energy, to where I'd have to crawl to the bathroom even if I could muster up the ability to purge, but I can't stop moving for even 30 seconds and physically emotionally and mentally I am in the most debilitating pain I have experienced to this day and unable to even dream of the possibilty of sleep. This persists for 12-36 hours. However, it doesn't effect my friends that way, and it seems to be relatively rare to be effected this severely. I will never touch the shit again. Ever.

Worst hangover I've ever had was after a night of taking 4 pills of ecstasy, drinking copious amounts of alcohol, and doing line after line of cocaine. Could barely get out of bed I felt like such shit physically and not even mentioning the depression that goes along with that.

mixing long acting barbiturates and carbamates usually gives me a nice afterglow when i wake up tho they sumtimes rarely give me very shitty bad mood and uber headaches so severe that even potent NSAIDs dont make it go away

Coke + LOTS of hard liquor. I woke up the next day devoid of a soul. Booze by itself gives me nasty fucking hangovers.

Keith Richards described hangovers as going cold turkey every morning. He hit the nail on the head.

too much alcohol and too much mephedrone...wasnt a huge binge but must have been too much...felt ok the day after, went to sleep and woke up mildly dizzy, not quite right but not that bad. but the day after that i felt fucking terrible... depression, anxiety, zero motivation, heart palps, wanted to die. lasted nearly a week. fucking horrible feeling

Booze is number 1, but doing too much dope leaves me feeling pretty ratty cos if i do it too late i never sleep right for some reason, sometime i'd be up till 3/4am if i did some at say 10pm, bizarre. The worst hangver i've seen was on a mate who had taken mdma powder and his jaws were so swollen and his face and eyes were totally wasted looking, he look like a toptal crack head.

i get the same shit when i do it around 10....cant sleep propery until 3/4...so i feel shit today!!!