• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Hangover

7ca5p

Bluelighter
Hey, I really hate it when a good night or experience is ruined the next morning by feeling really shit.

So, just wondering, from your experiences, what substance leaves you feeling the worst the next morning?

Last edited:
Yes, alcohol. That's why it's a terrible drug. You shouldn't have to suffer through pain after coming off of a nice high. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

bad coke makes me feel like ass the next day. And of course alcohol is NASTY the next day.

Alcohol hangovers freakin suck. Normally i don't get hang overs even from alcohol. Sometimes i feel like shit the day after doing a bunch of addies. Probably due to not enough to eat and not enough food in my system for hours.

Alcohol is a bad hangover, but it's more nausea than anything, which I can manage pretty easy. Usually by finding somewhere to hide with a bottle of water at work :p

But after having E over 100 times, I've only had one really bad hangover, but that was damn near suicidal. I couldn't understand, I had an absoulute blast the night before, slept really well, then when I woke up it was like I was awake, but my brain wasn't working. I just sat on my couch looking at the TV, which was turned off, all day. Fucking terrible. Benzo's, opiates and psyc's don't come even come close.

I think DXM has a quite uncomfortable Afterglow.not as bad as alcohol hangovers but still not pleasant..Oh and Phatass,you have had hangovers from MDMA?...the worst I've had from it is craving to do it again as soon as possible....Which is weird because I seem to get hangovers or bad crashes from other Stims like Coke and other Amphetamines....Like I'm on Methylphenidate right now and am dreading the crash.

Also Sleeping meds like Zopiclone or Ambien have a shitty morning after feel,and that god awful Zopiclone taste the next morning...so gross.I know they aren't that recreational,but still,alot of people take a nice dose and fight the sleep to gain an altered state of consciousness.

Last edited:
I get hangovers from hydrocodone that are similar to alcohol hangovers (when I take too much hydro). It's horrible, and I usually have a migraine to accompany the other hangover effects. Awesome.

.Oh and Phatass,you have had hangovers from MDMA?...the worst I've had from it is craving to do it again as soon as possible....

Mid-week blues.. its a sort of emotional hangover... you get it the more you abuse MDMA /XTC...

I get nasty hangovers from alcohol. The worst aspects for me are probably the dehydration and sleep interruption. The day after a decent bender, I have absolutely no energy or ambition, and then the terrible anxiety sets in. Oh well, it's the price I gotta pay for a good beer buzz, which I do enjoy immensely on occasion.

I also cannot take any kind of cold/sinus medication, because they make me feel like shite for literally two days after taking them. Too bad, cause back in my younger days, I would enjoy a good NyQuil buzz! (Lame, I know...)

Opiate "hangovers" never bother me cause I always make sure I have some to go with coffee and a cig the next morning. That gets me "right" very quickly.

What is an Opiate Hangover like....I've never had one......I've puked while high on opiates,which seemed to make me much higher,and I was no longer sick...When I was in highschool I saw my friend with a morphine hangover,His eyes were really red and he puked in class.and yeah he wasnt Opiate Dependant so it wasn't w/d's.

Ritalin has the worst comedown out of all the recreational drugs in existence in my opinion. Runner up is coke.

What is an Opiate Hangover like....I've never had one......I've puked while high on opiates,which seemed to make me much higher,and I was no longer sick...When I was in highschool I saw my friend with a morphine hangover,His eyes were really red and he puked in class.and yeah he wasnt Opiate Dependant so it wasn't w/d's.

They don't really exist. When you wake up the next morning you just feel kinda spacy and happy a bit like when you smoke a joint first thing in the morning.

I've actually never had a hangover from booze..... vomited and blacked out/memory holes but no hangovers ever. :)

i used to throw up the day after i drank poppy pod tea and it happened like 5 times in a row since the first time i tried it. but ever since then i've never thrown up the next day again, no matter how much i drank or whatever. does anyone know why this would happen?

Going to sleep on benzos and then waking up a few hours later makes me feel like death. Alcohol and DXM leave me with drymouth (I've never gotten the traditional hangover; I'm usually still drunk from the previous night).

Though if I don't sleep, Amphetamine and Methylphenidate take the cake for worst hangover.

Last edited:
FUCKING BACARDI LIMON. never again will i drink that fruity shit lol.