• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Hangover

Alcohol overall, but when I was young & dumb, I took 600mg trazadone (don't ask...please), and it felt just like a horrible alcohol hangover. I've also had a bad one from mixing drugs that cause serotonin syndrome several times til I learned what stupid shit not to do.

Overconsumption of Alcohol, hands-down, no contest. Not only does it make me sleep like shit (spend the whole night tossin and turnin, usually hot and nauseas, only to wake up in the morning with a rager of a headache. And when I mix shit like meth and benzos with excess alcohol fuckin forget it.

Stimulants have a harsh comedown, but they never ruin my next day.

Posting combinations is 'cheating', as the worst hangover would clearly go to a combination of every known recreational drug.

ebola

Piperazines ruin me for 2-3 days, it is awful. feels like i have the flu, puking/twitching/severe headaches. feels like i am dieing.

There have been many memorable ones but two that stick in my mind are.......

Drinking at least a six pack & a liter of gin. Not out of the ordinary at the time but I could not stop vomiting blood the next day. Ended up in hospital & I burst a stomach ulcer. That was as painful as a kidney stone attack. That ended my drinking career & to this day if I have a hangover I get crippling stomach pain a decade later.

The other was a suicide attempt by valium (I did not know how hard it was to kill yourself with benzos alone). Ate 200+mg & woke up on the bathroom floor a couple days later. Scored the trifecta having pissed, shat & spewed but luckily I was face down with my head resting on my forearm. Felt like I was dying but the next few days had nothing on the way I felt a week later after it had left my system. I had no idea what I was in for as I was already dependant having been on 5-10mg a day for a few years.

Just thinking of those two gives me cold chills.

alcohol gave me the worst hangover. also waking up feeling like utter shit not even remembering why is quite bad imo

Alcohol can be a bitch, but I'm quite the lightweight so rarely drink enough to be feeling horrendous. Or at least bad enough that a shower, few pints of water, and a decent breakfast can't fix. The worst hangover I ever had was after drinking half a bottle of famous grouse, mixed with white wine (I know, moronic combo). Eurgh, that was beyond rough. Stayed in bed, rolling around groaning for about 10 hours.

Amphetamine comedowns are by far the worst in my experience and the sole reason I haven't touched the stuff in five years. Get to about 5am and begin to feel pretty down, by the time I'm completely drained, I'm either in bed rolling around in a cold sweat, or on the toilet trying to squeeze out a droplet of piss from my pilly willy. Horrendous and a form of torture at it's worst. The next day is nothing but being bed-ridden and sleep paralysis. The inside of my mouth is usually chewed to shit because I can't control my gurning. All in all it's an awful experience and the positive effects don't make it worth it in my eyes. It was worth trying MD or speed, just for those first few times, as they were magical. Comedowns were never as bad in the beginning. Just ended up feeling very tired. Soon it became some serious ordeal. I don't get how people can be habitual users of stims.

Coke is pretty nasty. No way as full-on as speed or MD, but it's still very grey and depressing. Heart tends to ache for days after. Not my kind of drug.

I haven't drank in over a year. When I did drink, I did so always alone and overtime I worked my way up to a fifth of vodka a night, topped off with at least 2 grams of blow every other night, the coke nights I wouldn't even sleep and I would get up and go to work early in the morning, never called in sick but a couple times. I had brutal hangovers, out of this world, describing it here won't give it justice. I would arrive at the last stoplight before the office and pray to God that a semi would T-Bone me and put me out of my misery. I was living a fuckin nightmare, Booze with cocaine is the worst imho

I used to take a lot of bars in high school. I remember one day specifically I took 2 and broke a bunch of shit in my house. Woke up the next morning feeling like a total zombie, basically had to understand being a human again AND clean up all the shit I broke. Never again.

My very worst hangover was from an irresponsible amount of Fireball on New Year's. Threw up all throughout the night and couldn't leave my bed till about 4pm the next morning. Couldn't move a muscle without wanting to die.

Worst hangover was last year in my birthday party. Generally, I can have like a shit ton of alcohol and still not have a hangover. But I combined it with weed and many-many cigars while not being a smoker(sigars is what realy causes hangover if you ask me) and the worst part is because we were realy drunk we thought it would be funny to eat the meat from the barbeque before it's ready-almost raw.
Also it was a very cold night (almost 5 celium) but thanks to alcohol the cold didn't bother as and started dancing naked.
So next morning we all had cached a cold, our stomach were like shit cause of the raw meat and the combination of cig-alcohol hangover with the htc still in our body made us feel even worse.
At leat I had a great time at my party, almost totally wothed it if you ask me.

worst hangover was back the time the police confiscated me all my drugs stock so i was switching to alchohol and otc codeine, well after 2 wine bottle and a box of 15mgx20 codeine i was euphoric like never but i made two days to recover from this one , bad combo however i dont know what was in my head

Honestly, the hangover makes getting drunk almost not worth it unless I have benzos for the next day. An exception is a special occasion, but I'd still much rather take 0.5-1mg of xanax throughout the night and just drink 2-3 drinks on those occasions.

Even though I've never had a problem with taking too many benzos or drinking too much while mixing the two, I still wouldn't recommend the combination to others.

Definitely Cocaethylene -I think thats what its called (cocaine and alcohols dirty love child when used together). Both morning after feelings are terrible but experiencing the hangover from doing both the next morning makes a bullet sound like paradise.

Hey, I really hate it when a good night or experience is ruined the next morning by feeling really shit.

So, just wondering, from your experiences, what substance leaves you feeling the worst the next morning?
Just a week ago after doing Meth alcohol hydr 10 mg gabapentin, albuterol inhaler,trelegy and beta blockers. I'm new at doing meth and was drinking heavy and after smoking i added all the other ones! Oh and 100 mg of seroquel! My friends that I just met told me nothing and I had the worst come down and my body was in so much pain. I had alcohol acute poisoning, couldn't barely swallow shakes. I had such dehydration the only way I found out what was wrong by searching the web. Got a search that mentioned BL and the suggest
speed/amphetamine or methamphetamine
booze
MDMA (but its a few days later)

ions got me through this eversince. I still do everything but being smarter from what I saw on BL.So thank you everyone but I'm still gonna be

around. I live in Ky but raised in western Ny.

Com.
Booze is number 1, but doing too much dope leaves me feeling pretty ratty cos if i do it too late i never sleep right for some reason, sometime i'd be up till 3/4am if i did some at say 10pm, bizarre. The worst hangver i've seen was on a mate who had taken mdma powder and his jaws were so swollen and his face and eyes were totally wasted looking, he look like a toptal crack head.
On denominator in most of these stories Alcohol!

Coffee + other things, staying up for 4 days on acid and speed isn't as bad but when I drink a few cups of coffee to keep the buzz going I just wake up feeling like my brain came outta my nose.