• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Hangover

My worst hangovers.....number 1 is...wait for it......

1. Weed! If I smoke some strong bud or hash I will feel spacey/groggy/ scatter-brained for up to a week - I stick do opiates for this reason
2. alcohol for a bad physical hangover
3. Opioid hangover if take late at night (9pm +) - always take opioids at latest 6pm I say!
4. all the other gear I rarely do - MDMA can have a really dangerous emotional comedown for mentally unstable/anxoius people - beware kiddies!

mephedrone come down, by far. up a week of feeling fucked and quite paranioid. maybe longer. numb red hands for weeks/months. and thats only mild weekend useage

Alcohol's all that ever gave me a nasty hangover.

Everything else was just tiredness because of not sleeping well, and that's easilly cured - though it can be quite annoying, because you can "sleep" without getting much rest after taking a psychedelic (or I can at least) and thus despite getting 8 hours, i still need a nap the next day.

Ecstacy mixed with alcohal god awful hangover. Head pounding depressed dizzy couldnt eat just nasty. LSD gives me a wicked hangover as well I dont like that burned out feeling like youve been staring really hard at something for hours ouch.

Alcohol is the worst hangover for me. It is strange, when you are in your early 20's you either don't get them or just have a headache or feel nautious in the morning. When you get a bit older (or your liver is more fucked) you realise that there are two stages; the terrible headache and feeling sick then the horrible anxiety. The anxiety didn't happen when I was younger, it used to be just a chilled out feeling.
One of the worst hangovers I have ever had was with a mate after a messy night out. The next day we just had to get up and walk, we couldn't stop as every time we did we just started getting panic attacks. We walked across a park and I stepped on the glass of a syringe and I started freaking out I had got infected with AIDS. It was really really grim. I only get completely wasted on drink once a year or so now because I am scared of the hangovers. Whiskey ones are the worst although Pocheen (Irish potato moonshine) is probably worse.

cheap wine i.e. carlo rossi burgandy really slew me and i have been a boozer for 50 years .

i stick to the straight ethanol and mix it with a lot of water and ice . it's the sugars and sulfides that break one's scull .

dank never did me wrong .

amphetamines are fucking crazy making just like cocaine and i have used absolutely pure shit .

heroine slays with daily use - you gotta quite sometime and there goes a few weeks of physical hangover and months of emotional hangover .

the superior monkey does without these intoxicants or exhibits mature behavior that precludes chasing after instant gratification at the cost of every other thing . i sadly am not a superior monkey much of the time .

i HATE hangovers
who doesn't
but drinking clearer alcohol gives you less of a hangover
like, vodka gives less of a hangover than, say, beer
so just drink vodka, white wine, etc and some water while you're drinking and you'll almost always have less of a hangover

MDMA, no contest im sorry but it sucks so much suicidal ass that one day is worse than being trapped in the prison cell of an 18th century English sailing vessel for one week. A vessel that makes you watch the cook cut off the limbs of the wounded and mal-nourished. Bah humbug

coke - crazy

alcohol - overall

benzos - delusional

mdma - sad

opiates - death and hell on earth

One night I had almost an entire bottle of 60 y.o. of Wild Turkey I've got as a present from my friend.. I was taking shots while talking for at least an hour with my long distance friend over the phone...
I woke up in the morning, actually in the afternoon. I peed in my bed, sweated through my blanket... Needless to say I had a horrible headache, I slept through my alarm clock, missed work, missed school and spend the rest of the day moaning from pain, puking and doing laundry. Nothing to be proud about. . . . .
That's with alcohol.
The worst was after taking 100 mg vyvanse and 60 mg of ritalin over one night. I was tweaking so badly, planned to do so much but could barely lift my ass from a chair. Couldn't sleep, couldn't eat until 10 pm next night when I had a bottle of wine and a cheeseburger with fries. And even then I had a poor night of sleep. I felt lost, depressed, drained, tired and my heart was killing me. I never did as much of that shit since then. Just now worth it feeling so bad next day.

First time ecstasy changed me the next day when i woke up. I'm still not sure if 2 of the pills i had taken had meth amphetamine in them but i had a total of 3 pills. I woke up the next morning and never in my life did my brain feel so fried. I felt all spacey and such and looked in the mirror at dilated pupils and a cracked out face. You know the rest that comes with ecstasy come downs..

One day: 140 mg vyvanse, untold amounts of parnate, 3 cups STRONG coffee
Next month after: felt like dopamine/serotonin/norepinephrine receptors working at 10%.

Solution: smoke about 1 g of chronic shit outta the bong/day

My worst hangover is from Harp beer from the keg at a party at my house back in college. I never minded the MDMA hangover, just lay on the couch and watch silly movies and take Valium and smoke from my old Graffix bong. Those were the days.....

Alcohol. When I was younger I never had hangovers,but now I'm almost 30 I feel like I gotta puke atleast 2 days =/

Alcohol by far has given me the worst hangovers. Super dehydrated and puking splitting head aches.

At a 3 day rave in vegas I took mda the first night lsd the second and mdma the third night. Had to drive like 9 hours to get home the next day.
Sucked major ass but still the best experience of my life.

I think my worst hangover was from alcohol + MXE. I drank a ton of rum, vodka, and tequila + a 40, blacked out for most of the night. I remember stumbling home and stepping off a curb and landing right on my face - had a gash on my eyebrow that wouldnt stop bleeding. Then I got home and did an unknown amount of MXE. Felt like I was dying when I woke up the next morning. Had a heahache and nausea for 2-3 weeks plus I felt super spacey and out of it, i'm not sure if hitting my head had anything to do with that (I may have concussed myself) but I dont think ive had any other hangover come even close to that, atleast physically.

A high Dextromethorphan or Diphenhydramine dose.

Some people call it an afterglow.....I call it the worst comedown of any drug ever in existence. It may not be as bad as an Amphetamine comedown, but it lasts all fucking day! It's just awful. I never abuse DXM anymore because of that

Also, recently I drank a whole bottle of 120 proof vodka (it was about 350mls) and had an awful hangover. When I got home I just laid on the floor clutching a towel and just kept puking over and over........that was shitty. The day afterwards, my head aches so much and I felt so ill that I could barely even move. Fortunately, I got my Ambien refilled that day and was able to sleep the next night and was still a bit shitty but okay the next day.

Anyways, both of those were pretty fucking unpleasant and I hated it.