i made it to the hotel bathroom
and let my vomit spew

fucking toilet seat cover was down
and i destroyed that bathroom
i cleaned it up the best i could
the maid quit
i got my family banned from the hotel

that had to be my worst hangover

Coke+alcohol for sure. Was hellish wake up after 5hours of sleep and night of vodkashots and big amounts of coke 8(

Ritalin has the worst comedown out of all the recreational drugs in existence in my opinion. Runner up is coke.

I never understood why people hated ritalin so much until i took 72mg of concerta recently and drank with it. then i had to work at 7am the next day. i had an amazing time that night, but the comedown was not worth it without a benzo.

DXM is the worst for me by far. I wake up the next morning feeling mentally, physically and emotionally depleted, shaking uncontrollably, can't eat and can barely drink, and just feel fucking retarded. Probably why I don't do it anymore.

Alcohol first (whiskey comes to mind), meth bombs second. If I get good rolls, the next few days are lovely but if not...I feel cracked out and ready to kill myself.

I also thought opiate hang overs didn't really exist, until I discovered sub-buccal fent. I was bad though, dosing well into double digit mgs over a day and mostly didn't get hung over but they did occasionally come crash my party. The hang over is like a booze hang over: excess fatigue, nausea, inabillity to concentrate and dreading doing any of the hair of the dog that bit ya (only time you'd actually want to avoid opiates).

It's nowhere near as bad as my worst hang over caused by MDMA, speed and alcohol and was compounded by the fact that I was going through (reversable) kidney failure caused by something completely unrelated. I puked for over a week, almost 2, eventually puking blood which was apparently the lining of my oesophagus (sp?), it was damaged from all the throughing up. I booked a doc appt after I noticed I hadn't taken a leak in 2 days. Wound up in ICU and on a dialysis machine for a month. Besides bl pressure issues (high and low), my kidneys are fine now. This happened over the week from just before Christmas to New Years, good timing. I was admitted to hospital on New Years eve. At least I got to have some IV pethidine, I was out long before the countdown. First time in about 15y that I missed it.

In general I'd say that alcohol has been the worst culprit.

Once I woke up after taking E and trying to knock myself out with codeine and I didn't really know what was going on and felt terrible. It took me hours to "relearn" who I was. I would classify that as some sort of mild psychosis. The codeine tabs I took had an anti-histamine in it, I'm sure it had something to do with it.

Last edited:
Got wasted last night and spent the last half of it puking. Then got up at 6 (couldn't sleep for some reason), and proceeded to vomit when I got home.

Was a pretty shitty one.

i am the queen of alcohol hangovers! i always think it's a sprint! if i'm smart, i think to make myself sick before i head to bed (if i'm super drunk), THEN take two ibuprofen, THEN drink a huge glass of water with a sandwich. well, i left out that whole *voiding the toxins* from my system FIRST, the other night.

friday night/saturday morning (4am)- i went to bed after eating a massive sandwich, taking some advil, and drinking water. i wake up at 12:40pm (i have to be at work in 20 minutes). my head is POUNDING! i am already a headache sufferer. so, i'm thinking, "eh, i can deal with it, IF it's just a headache". BAM! an hour later the severe nausea kicks in. i fend that off for a bit (big glass of water, then a bit of caffeine and part of a sandwich). i couldn't fend it off any longer, i go running for the bathroom (especially awesome b/c i work in a restaurant). technicolor yawn. head back out to the bar and i'm okay for the next ~20 minutes. then, the nausea overtakes me again. ROUND TWO! at this point i have tiny red pinpoints surrounding my eyes from the strain. attractive! the headache lasted until midnight...SUNDAY! evil vile booze!

mdma is bad too, but in a whole different way. it's been so long though, that it is a distant second to alcohol.

Opiate hangovers certainly do exist, ive only ever had one from oxy but if you take too much oxy then I get a bad headache the next day, feel really drained and just shitty, though I havent had one in ages and its not the worst hangover ive ever felt from a drug, not even close. I think his probably has something to do with being dehydrated, but ope hangovers def do exist, especially if your a relatively new user.

Never had a hangover from morphine, fent or codeine though.

alcohol - i can get real shitty hang overs off that

dxm - ive had terrible dxm hang overs, splitting head aches, scatter brained. but usually i just have a nice after glow

opiates - if i take an opiate too late in the day, i wake up like tired as hell and cloudy headed as hell

amphetamines - holy fuck i always get shitty come downs off these. except dexadrine usually.

ecstasy - ive had a few real shitty next day feelings. those suck balls. but usually i dont feel that bad after i roll.

I thought I was going to be able to get up on my soap box (milk crate seems more appropriate these days) and tell everyone a story about MY WORST HANGOVER, so I'm just gonna fuckin do it.

It started at 11pm on a tuesday night when I said "I'm just going to have a few shots of vodka to help me sleep"

Last thing I remember is being on msn and asking people why I wasn't drunk after drinking 2/3 of a bottle. (I was very drunk)

Next thing I know, I'm starting to become vaguely aware of the fact that I exist, the sunlight feels like it's burning my eyes out even when they're closed, I appear to lying on the ground somewhere, I'm playing with the idea that I'm actually getting my head kicked in by multiple people wearing steel-toe boots, I open my eyes, it hurts, I groan, I'm looking up some girls skirt...

I groan, she says "big night?", I was at school, it was 10am. I struggled through the day, and once I'd sobered up a bit I was just thinking "What the fuck... how the fuck... what happened..." got home after the longest day ever, get into my room and see not one, but two empty bottles of absolut!

And that kids, is why you don't drink vodka on a school night.

At least if you're me... I don't know what it is about vodka, it gives me this amazing ability to drink ungodly amounts without becoming particularly inebriated before it hits me all at once, full force. Happens straight or mixed, on repeated occasions. I don't drink vodka anymore.

Last edited:
I had a bad one a few days ago, A nice big bottle of Gold-Strike, Worst hangover i've ever had ever. I can handle beer hangovers, really just a headache. but liquor hangovers shit they fucking sucks. glued to the tolit.
Yeah to make matters worst it was storming, and my ceiling had a leak. parts of my ceiling were all ready fucked up, but now parts of it is coming down.(landlords a cheap shit) So laying in my bad wishing it would stop raining in my room, along with a nasty hangover from goldstrike. I felt like i just wanted to die. I was happy shit later in the day when I was able to hold down jellow.
I've had some badddd tripps on lsd. like I thought I was in the movie Spun.(really weird), and I kept thinking ICE team was going to bust down my door and tell me to stop tripping lol. I gotta admin cocaine/crack comedowns suck, most bodily wearn ya out. your brain feels fried after a few day bender on a crack/ IV coke spree.

heroin. Ive always viewed withdrawl as the hangover. Its like being on a constant drunk for X amount of time. Compounding the hangover with every dose.

drinking half a bottle of vodka on an empty stomach & getting alcohol poisoning =/

and i've had a few really bad E comedowns

Stims (Amphetamines) make me have mood swings/slight depression for the next few days.

30 mgs of oxycodone (no tolerance) + 3 rockstar energy drinks makes for a shitty (and i mean shitty) morning.

And of course the infamous alcohol, although I rarely get severe hangovers. Unless I drink in the morning or early afternoon. That's when it really sucks.

Weed is interesting. I wake up feeling dirty but very complacent in that fact, very calm and content. So not a bad hangover.

Only alcohol has given me a hangover.

Nothing hair of the dog won't cure. Another drink in the morning and my hangover is gone. Never had a hang over soo bad, that i didnt feel like myself. Whereas pills i feel really weird the day after and couldnt look at myself in the mirror.

Worst hangover is probably speed, i could not get any downers and just felt like killing myself for 2 days.

Last edited:
There are many contenders for my worse hangover but one that sticks out is after a long binge on booze and amphetamine sulphate. It wasn't like a normal old fashioned alcohol hangover where you wake up feeling like hell. The sulphate made sleep impossible - so I had sleep deprivation and an amphetamine come down on top of what would have been a bad hangover anyway. It was one of those times where I told myself- that’s it I am giving up drugs - I didn’t of course.