• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

Candyflip (MDMA+LSD) wher i lost the ability to decipher speech for half an hour or so, i seriously had to comunicate by munted text message.

Psydreamer said:
I have tried a mix of: Maio (syrian rue xtract), Lsa(HBWR Extract) and dried Oaxaca Mushrooms! That was pretty F-ing wild 8o
Had dejavu for over an hour 8( and i was part of kai tracids - trance and acid music video

dude you are lucky nothing went wrong, if you did your research you would have found that lsa and an MAOI combination is dangerous,
proof is here: www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory_basics.shtml

and for the question i used to like a really strong E on its own but my fav combo has been meth/beer/pot worst combo is either DXM/guifenesin (sp?), meth/ketamine or the absolute most sickening, painful combo ever ketamine/alcohol/pot/benedry(containing DXM & diphenhydramine)
with the above combo i had the pot/alc/benedryl 8 hours after the k and i felt like i was going to die8(
also i didnt use the benedryl to get high, its was a low dose coz i was sick.

For me its a tie:
- 4 grams of good shrooms and 3 grams of syrian rue
- 1 DOB blotter, a half 1/8 of the same good shrooms, several nitrous shots, pot, beer, nicotine

Last edited:
15 Coricidins for my first time... too intense, and nothing like x (fucking lying friends)

Pure mdma, 4 grams of the best cubesis, 5-htp, cocaine and weed.
I saw a video in my head of storks in an amazonian jungle.....yeah.......

3/4 gram of good qual speed
7 pills
fat line of coke
i was a fuckin space cadet haha!

LSD, small amount of DXM, marijuana was fabulous, alone at my house.

Or on my friends birthday where over the course of about 4 hours we consumed, marijuana, speed, alcohol, Percs, and large quantites of it. Sigh.

Most intense? Salvia, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

But, which experience to choose? There are too many oddities. I've believed that i had accidently smoked myself, been trapped in several alternate universes (including one where moving my legs would cause dragons to rise from the ground, or maybe even the time where i saw the two story house in front of me shrink to the size of a dog house, watching a giant, red clifford-esque puppy approaching the building.

Yeah. Salvia's one intense drug. That's for sure.

Most intense, was the other day actually...

Half a g of speed, smoked, 6 or so spliffs then a serapax (over the course of 7 hours)... that was amazing... lying there in a complete other world, felt like i was being lifted to heaven, absolutely mind blowing... didnt move for a few hours i was in absolute euphoria =D

coolest for me was a series of 15mg 2ce, plus weed then salvia, and as soon as the salvia let me, I hit a balloon of nitrous. The only thing that existed in the whole world was the three primary colors, represending me and two friends. Really cool way to break down reality.

A four day long binge in which i consumed pills, speed, coke, weed, too much alcohol and a truck load of ciggie's.

I've had numerous binges in which i've ingested more drugs than I could count on one (two?) hands, but nothing tops the sheer stupidity of ingesting somewhere around 150, large, fresh psilocybin cubensis between three of us... =D

Harm reduction? Well, at least we roughly counted it first. Stuck 'em in a huge saucepan, slowly heated the tea, really tried to make the most out of it. In hindsight, there was probably no need to ingest 50 each. Especially for the first time on shrooms!

Done shrooms twice since then, I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to enjoy them, thanks to that harrowing experience. Just waaaaay too intense, like can't move, can't remember who I am sort of shit. Kinda fun, but just too much.

Nowhere near as intense, but actually enjoyable, was maybe 3-4 MDMA pills, 1/2 g of coke, plenty of alcohol and weed over the course of a night, then necking a couple of hits of liquid acid at around 6am. That I didn't actually know I'd necked. Damn water bottle. Still, I appreciated the humour in the joke, as did my other friend who got suckered by it.

I love the intensity of the body buzz I get when I mix low doses of ketamine taken over a period of time (like .05g/15min for 1 hour) with some weed and Heroin.

I just always use these three drugs throughout the day, and so I basically am always mixing the three.

wud hav 2 b wen i went 2 my ex's out in the country 4 new yrs bout 2 yrs ago and consumed around 8-10 tequilas (plus one of the worms in the bottom), 3 shts of absinthe, a couple of points of meth and a half-oz of nuggety skunk weed
then wen i thought i was going 2 pass out sumone came around wiv a whole large sheet of blotter, and we were already so wasted we were practically eating trips like popcorn
i was up tripping all nite then wen it was wearing off and i was hungover as fuck i popped sum E and smoked more weed and meth periodically over the next 2 days still weirded out and 2 fucked 2 sleep or party
i kept tripping i was in a video game and i was controling myself wiv sum kinda joystick, and i kept running around into shit, getting confused wen stuff appeared 2 get in my way, not even aware i was running alot of the time but evry time just about that i hav any clear memories of then (apart from dancing and singing and all the usual party crap) i was either taking more drugs or running round =D

Ketamine + DPT (+ a bunch of other chems I don't remember)

crOOk

heroin and acid or heroin and mdma, I don't know which. They were both really, really fucking amazing though.