• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

DXM + datura + 2ci +cannabis = electrocuting one self while plugging in a friends laptop, then seeing pink ghosts come out of the walls, and was certain that burning datura would keep good spirits there.
MDA + meth + alchohol + cannabis + coffee + 5meo amt = everyone seemed very non benign, out to get me, even the 11 year old rolling on a blue dolphin, the people having seazures from nitrous, and the dj's playing happycore(although I'v never seen the starts shine so many different colors). everyone turned out safe, but damn its was harrowing.
banisteriopsis + mushrooms = God, the other, Alien forces, and elves all play with my life to make me realize how novel everything really is.

tunedOut said:
DXM + datura + 2ci +cannabis = electrocuting one self while plugging in a friends laptop, then seeing pink ghosts come out of the walls, and was certain that burning datura would keep good spirits there.
MDA + meth + alchohol + cannabis + coffee + 5meo amt = everyone seemed very non benign, out to get me, even the 11 year old rolling on a blue dolphin, the people having seazures from nitrous, and the dj's playing happycore(although I'v never seen the starts shine so many different colors). everyone turned out safe, but damn its was harrowing.
banisteriopsis + mushrooms = God, the other, Alien forces, and elves all play with my life to make me realize how novel everything really is.

WTF?! An eleven year old on pills?

for me? 3.5g pink buf. mushies+ 7g blunt of chronic+ .25g 15x salvia extract chewed
Result: I remember everything up untill about 15 mins after starting chewing the salvia. Then apperantly I slumped over on my side in a lay-z-boy, staring off into space giggling and drooling for the next 2 1/2 hours or so. By the time reality set back in I had to wiegh out left overs to remember how much I took.

It was fun, but I was mentally worthless for the next 4 days.

I honestly dont get people saying meth and mdma is a good combo, let alone an awesome one :\

they seem to negate each other with me, maybe my brain is wired different...

Cocaine, methampthetamine, mdma, opiates, benzos, alcohol, marijuana, tobacco.

I think I'll try adding some LSD in the mix this new years eve.

All under adult-supervision of-course.

^...uppers, downers, all-arounders...i hope you have an insanely high level experience level when you try that, and im guessing 3 days for comedown (depending on your dose)

It's really not that bad. Mainly the meth and alcohol cause the hang-over, which can easily be fixed.

LSD, GHB, MDMA, Marijuana. I have never felt more wasted in￾@my life. The G really gives the acid a pop!

Hmm, let me think:p:p:).
IV ketamin n H or some other IV opiates (open your heart, I'm cummin home=D=D=D).

uh, its a tie between
MDMA + LSD

[keep the dangerous combos outta here - kb]

Last edited by a moderator:
Salvia/weed combo was the most intense by far, but very short. I've done everything, but nothing was like this.

I was full blown hallucinating but my eyes where shut, I felt (physically) like I was being ripped through the earth in this cartoon like super mario brother's windmill type thing, halfway around (I felt like I was riding indside the blades of the mill) I would physically feel ok for a second, but when the fans of the mill went through the earth i felt it in my face and body like there was strong pulling tension.

Mean while these outlines of my family's faces on these walls and kept repeating in a calm voice, "it's ok, it's ok" I felt terrified/scared at first and couldn't talk or open my mouth, in fact I couldn't move. I thought I was dying ad making the transition to the afterlife and they (the faces of my family) were helping me peacefully/calmly transition from life to death. (I figured out later that it was my trip sitter saying "it's okay" trying to keep me in reality, but his voice was distorted, he said as soon as I exhaled I jumped up like I was about to run away, made it two steps before falling and lying face down burring my head to my knees). It felt like 30mins to me, he said I was curled up for about five. the funny thing is is that I totally doubted the stuff. It's definitely no joke, thank whoever I had previous psychedelic experience.

The most enjoyable was ~800mg MDMA spread out over four hours, from what I remember.

Last edited:
depends what youd consider to be intense, but simultaneous insufflation of cocaine and sublingual intake of 5-meo-mipt blotter immediatly followed by intravenous injection of epinephrine bitartrate. can you guess what aspect made it so intense?

Originally posted by Christian Soldier
It's really not that bad. Mainly the meth and alcohol cause the hang-over, which can easily be fixed.

i was thinking that that "opiates + benzos + alcohol" would be more of a sketchy combo

o yays......hrrrrmmmm...does anyone remember fuckin geltabs ...i loved those damn things to death havent seen a gelly in years....my most intense combo ever was about 3 years ago.....3 green geltabs,2 purple geltabs,1.5 octagons(goddamn those rolls were the best ever),close to a gram of ketamine snorted,and 5 hotrails of ice in a row all consumed in about 7 hours at a house party....fuck me silly that shit was uber wild,right after i did a fat line of k and 2 hotrails of ice i was fuckin and the girls face started melting onto her chest and the bed....woogy woogy woo

Single most intense combo: preloading with a fuckton of 5HTP and one little pill of e... i couldn't move from where i was sitting for like an hour, and had no idea who i was talking to or what was going on... Jesus i did some dumb things...

All the alchohol and weed times that i blacked out and broke things/attacked people and didn't remember...

Nitrous+weed+ghb... still have the scar on my chin (now under my beard) from when i fell over in the bathroom

hippieflipping was also up there...