• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

psychetool said:
40mg methadone + 7g mushrooms followed up with 2 beers to finish off the night.
i've always wanted to try a strong opiate/oid and mushrooms/lsd. how was the experience besides being extremely intense?

I've thought about this long and hard and came up with an almost near dear experience I had from a 5 or 6 drug combo. This was all done at a large party.

NOTE- This was all spaced out over a few hours. Knowing very well the dangers in mixing alcohol with heavy downers.

40mg or so of Pharm grade (right outta the bottle! =D) Ketamine shot into the bicep, 4mgs of Klonopin, 3 beers + 4(?) shots of Vodka, dozens of joints, bowls, bongloads (with pretty good weed), a few lines of coke here and there, and a 10mg Oxycontin shot when I got home to finnish the night off.

The Oxy kinda put me over the edge though, even though it was the lowest dose, I was definitely worried I wouldn't wake up the next morning. But my God that was soo intense. I had to have someone do my shot for me cause I was still pretty fucked up.

In 2006 I took 3 tylenol, 2 benadryl, 460mg of paprika extract and smoked 7g of cornsilk out of a gravity bong. I turned into a rescue toaster and made hot brown rain all over the dang library. Then Dougie Doozer jumped out from behind another windmill and blew parsley dust into everybody's dang eyeballs again.

Name of "Conky" like the benevolent baby robot in Zinger's Revenge Part 5: Attack of the Chaunceys? Or name of "Conky" like Bubbles's evil puppet from hell?

Last edited:
High dose IV meth and morphine speedball. Jesus Christ.

Also, meth and LSD.

Psilocybin and meth.

This was all the anhydrous d-meth much more common years back, synergized so well with so many different substances. Not remotely like that toxic shit out there today.

Last edited:
I don't have a lot of experience with opiates and never Ivd drugs.

But best ever feeling has to be IV shot of morphine when I was in hospital. Pure heaven and bliss.

Other than that:

High quality MDMA

Reactions: ___
I don't have a lot of experience with opiates and never Ivd drugs.

But best ever feeling has to be IV shot of morphine when I was in hospital. Pure heaven and bliss.

Other than that:

High quality MDMA
Same. Will never forget those IV Morphine shots on two separate occasions in hospital / ambulance.

Thank fuck I'm basically needle-phobic, phew

Whatever sedative they gave me through IV at the gastroscopy clinic. Holy shit. They had to keep dosing me because I was laughing and talking to them instead of passing out. It was fun. Intense as fuck but felt safe (maybe because of the medical setting). The feeling of riding that wave and fighting its sedative power was intense as fuck. I could see myself becoming addicted to that shit.
It wasn't quite euphoric just really weird and fun. I actually laughed and told them "This is awesome!".
Woke up after the procedure and felt like I was on a planet where gravity is like 20% weaker than Earth. And again wouldn't shut the fuck up about how awesome I felt.

In 2006 I took 3 tylenol, 2 benadryl, 460mg of paprika extract and smoked 7g of cornsilk out of a gravity bong. I turned into a rescue toaster and made hot brown rain all over the dang library. Then Dougie Doozer jumped out from behind another windmill and blew parsley dust into everybody's dang eyeballs again.
I can't confirm that. I think I snorted miltown and dreamt it. If I have one more Dougie Doozer dream I'm gonna call the superintendent of Corn Valley.

i personally think having a full blown salvia experience is the most intense thing with out any other drug needed.. i've tripped on lsd to the point where it was as crazy as salvia, but it still seems more casual to me. like the time i was at that point with lsd, i thought everything was fine.... salvia is like the world ends, being crushed alive by different colors, sent through portals, all sorts of crazy trips i forget who i am, at some points i realize that i have a life in reality with a purpose but can't grasp what that is. it took me a few minutes to remember what my room was and that i had a family when i got back to reality after my last trip. it was pretty casual like the lsd and within under two minutes i was fine, but there was some sense of being confused for a few minutes after that and the confusion during the trip can be crazy although it didn't totally disturb me. i recorded that experience so have a pretty good idea of what i was thinking in the amount of time it happened.

i've traveled through portals and stuff and ended up in dreams on lsd, but salvia has an intense gravity feel that lsd doesn't have for me... i should really try smoking dmt with how much i like to compare drugs. some people say they are similar, but others disagree.

Reactions: ___
How much dang LSD do you take at once to go to a dream world?

High dose LSD + heroin :sadcat: = probably the most pleasurable/fun experience I've ever had, outside of smoking crack and shit

but the most intense would be LSD + DMT, that's a real treat.... but you better hold on to your butt

I'm not including experiences I did not enjoy in this list.