• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

6 tabs doesn't make you sick you rebel-rousing rascally roustabout?

6 tabs doesn't make you sick you rebel-rousing rascally roustabout?
Confused Donald Trump GIF

no, it makes me feel quite tranquil tbh, but I've taken LSD so many times I'm very comfortable with it

• Haha
Reactions: ___
Clonazolam is fucking ridiculous. Made me poop all over the library again.
gosh darn, I honestly never had any problems with it; other than a crushing research habit. I am sure I 'lost some time' but I kept I didn't go out while uh researching until said research problem. high dose nbome/ high dose clonazolam; add bupe and weed as they are standard. Only time ive ever felt comfortable enough (and the stimulant effects of a psych counteracted thoroughly) enough to nod while tripping. Use to be a regular activity. Hopefully nbome didnt damage me too bad.

SnafuInthevoid -- oh yea add mid dose bupe and a bunch of good weed to that mix as those are standards.

I didn't actually defecate all over the dang library but did drive around aimlessly buying random shit and talking to fucking everybody. Honestly still drove better than half the dickweeds around where I live if benzo memories are a thing. I have a very strong constitution again inebriated driving so I was def 10/10. ☝️☝️☝️

How much dang LSD do you take at once to go to a dream world?
i was on an unknown dose, but from what i've experienced with what were probably accurately measured lsd analogues, that the trip was probably between 500-1000ugs of what was probably real lsd and not an anologue... i'll get some visuals on like 80ugs though, so i'm probably a light weight.

Now look, I made it my life's mission to catch em all - but one trip in particular took the cake.

I had mescaline HCL and pure amphetamine. Did ~300-350mg of mescaline and an unknown amount of amphetamine. I had periods in the trip that any sensory input felt like an orgasm. It was one of the most enjoyable and amazing feeling trips I've ever had. The amp made the mescaline so rolly and at that dose, the mesc blew my hair back pretty hard. I think I added GHB towards the comedown but I was fucking lit so can't remember clearly. Many nuts were had.

Intense in a bad way? MDMA & acid
Intense in a good way? Heroin and cocaine in a speedball
What dosages were the candyflip? I want to try but definitely want to avoid bad times. I figure 100ug then 100mg.

What dosages were the candyflip? I want to try but definitely want to avoid bad times. I figure 100ug then 100mg.
I honestly have no idea. I was 17. I took 2 E pills and 2 tabs of acid

I really wonder about mda mdma combo offsetting alot. Simultaneously or mda 30 min prior?

it was one of the most powerful trips i ever had. probably the only trip stronger than that one in my own experince was my first acid trip where i popped 3 tabs where my only drug experince before hand was weed and speed and a some shitty 2cb underdosed pill.

but on the 6 tabs + a gram of ket.

I started railing the ket right at the peak of the trip about 3 hours in i was doing fat lines in both nostrils. I railed the K and sat down on my bed after two fat lines, and pretty much k holed ontop of 6 tabs, which was 100% immersive of the most insane visual experince and spiritual trip. Pure insanity, paralzyed with a nice calming effect of the ketamine so i had zero fear. The visuals out of this world. Best drug combo ever. I saw so many things, and each time the ket wore off and i could move again i would rail more lines. took the tabs at 10 pm sunday night, was seeing through the walls and having the entire room melt at 3 am on tuesday before i started doing shots and edibles to knock myself out to get the fuck to sleep lol. tripped over 28 hours straight of hardcore visuals, didnt eat anything. also shat my pants at one point lol.

That was 3 years ago now. These days im sober. But the things i saw on that trip spooke the fuck out of me, there was quite alot of delusinal visions, but some visions predicted my future life. Felt fried for a month afterwards

• Wow
Reactions: ___
Etizolam plus propylene glycol but the propylene glycol accumulated and lead to metabolic encephalopathy i guess. Dang machine in the walls, lasers, helicopters with barometric chambers, ghosts, teleporting, heavy slicing visual effect. Even crazier experience than amanitas or dxm + 7g shrooms. Took at least 3 or 4 days to come down after 2 trips to the dang library hospital.