• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

Guelah_Papyrus

Bluelighter
ok i did a search and couldnt find a thread just like this one so, basically what is the most intense drug combination that you have expirenced. this weeked i got to expirence a kittieflip with tons of nitrous baloons. this is seriousley the most intense expirence ive ever had with drugs. i am still in awe, this combination was incredible, i cant even put it into words. so how bout yall?

replace "nitrous" with "acid", its the best combo ever discovered (mdma+k+acid).

not for the faint hearted though, of course.

THE most intense experiance I've ever had was with four grams of mushrooms and three hits of acid. It was completely insane, and totally out of this world. Complete and uder insanity...

wow kemical burn i think that sounds great, but i would definatley want to rip a bunch of nitrous ontop of that, because i love lsd and nitrous so much, i could see this being "the ultimate combo"

IV'ed coke+heroin... speedballin... then slaming more coke mixing H in every now and then... not for the faint of heart...

2C-I, LSD, Nitrous, and DMT. Once a long while back I combined 26mg of 2C-I, 6 hits of good silver LSD, 4 Purewhip Nitrous Oxide Cartridges, and Multiple hits of pure DMT crystals. This was the most intense experience ever.

3 strong pills.
0.3g of K.
A few grams of weed.
5 x 10mg Ambien.

It was nice until the Ambien, after that, I'm told it was very intense... ;)

Originally posted by Guelah_Papyrus
wow kemical burn i think that sounds great, but i would definatley want to rip a bunch of nitrous ontop of that, because i love lsd and nitrous so much, i could see this being "the ultimate combo"

as i said, be careful

you seem down with all that ive had, and how i take drugs... but always is the BlueLight motto: take care.

A half weight of nigh on pure speed, then follwed up with aroung 250mg of MDMA crystals, then a cheeky rocket 30 mins after that. Whoah.... !!!

most intense? ~30 mg iv dpt. oh. my. god. it wasnt even a strong dose, but wow, was it intense!

runner up:
mda+2cb+k
if only we'da had some nitrous onhand... ;)

first time taking a bigass hit of 5meodmt was pretty intense too, but it wasnt enough to knock me into 'hyperspace' :\

in the interest of harm reduction, i ask that nobody repeat ANY of my combinations or usage habits ;)

For me so far:

LSD and ecstasy
Ecstasy and weed
LSD and weed

Maybe I should try all three together some time...

50mg of miprocin and 1 gram of DXM

This was extremely intense. It nearly made me puke but the nausea only lasted 15 minutes. I took the DXM about 4 hours after the miprocin.

• Fire
Reactions: ___
well i'm ALLLLL about a good body high so the best one i ever got was combining the right amount of marijuana, crystal meth, and alcohol. It had kind of a reverse effect and it felt like I was on heroin and ecstasy at the same time, which is theoretically impossible, so it was sweet.

Up for 4 days on crystal, then dropped 3 hits of dancing condom acid, followed by a ballon filled with 3 n2o canisters when the white rabbit peaks. Its impossible to be any higher than that.

Also, why is 250mg such a crazy dosage ? I saw pills back in the day that were 200-300mg each.... I would say my favorite dosage is about 250mg, not that I can afford it often.