• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

Up a week on meth, then doing high dose shrooms (tea, at a party, exact dose unknown) And then trying to babysit a girl in the exact same situation, except she had never done shrooms before, and kept doing more, because she expected it to hit like IV meth.

Hydrocodone, Alprazolam, Cannabis, DXM, Nicotine and Meth... Grinning, attempting to play Burnout on the PS2, smoking menthols.

Probably either 2C-i and alcohol or Weed, 4 hits of 3x stacked X, Adderol, Xanax, Caffeiene.

either mushrooms+n2o or 80mg oxycodone insufflated+a lot of weed.

What's the most intense combination of drugs?

I'd imagine 10 hits of acid with a good breakthrough DMT dose would be pretty fucking insane...

Wrong forum. And imagine a bazillion hits of acid, injected strait into your jugular! 8(

CRAZY Combo....

I have tried a mix of: Maio (syrian rue xtract), Lsa(HBWR Extract) and dried Oaxaca Mushrooms! That was pretty F-ing wild 8o
Had dejavu for over an hour 8( and i was part of kai tracids - trance and acid music video

Last edited:
Perhaps PCP, Salvia, Datura and LSD all at once. I'll never try it though

from what i hear crack with salvia in the same pipe is supposed to be insane. also "space base" which is crack and pcp in one rock

I personally like DXM, Diphenhydramine, Good ol' cannabis, and some alcohol with a little nitrous on the side.

i think a few big fat puffs of dmt,followed directly by medical grade nitrous strapped to your face(trip sitter of course in case u turn blue) would be a fuckarole

120mg morphine, 1.5l wine & 0.3g methamphetamine...that shit knocked me on my ass. Way stronger then any coke/h/alcohol combo i've ever tried...

Not to dicksize, but when you combine enough psychedelic drugs, the more drugs the more intense it will be. For example, on one particular festival I attended I consumed 7 grams of cubensis, three hits of ~150ug blotter acid, 25mg of 5-MeO-DiPT, 8mg of 2C-D, 12mg of 2C-T-21, 1 'hit' (no clue on the dosage) of MDA and finally, 3 hits of molly that had to be around 90mg per capsule, with plenty of pot and nitrous as icing on this insane cake I'd baked for myself.

I'm not lying, it was the most intense ride I have ever ever had in all my experiences with drugs. At one point my entire visionary scope was a hallucination; I had no concept of sight in the realistic sense.... grass appeared to be taller than I was, and the sky was a prolific net of neon strips of ecstatic energy, pervasive to the entire universe.

I guess the most intense drug experience is all subjective,really depending on the person, so I offered my own personal zenith of psychedelia. I repeat that I''m not bragging about the quantity of drugs consumed; hell, if anything I should be ashamed because it was, in retrospect and for all intensive purposes, quite enjoyable but way overkill.

YMMV. Peace.

Adderall, strong sativa, E, and mushrooms at an outdoor rave in the mountains.

The adderall + sativa combo was great for dancing, then we took a roll and some mushrooms on top of that... 30 minutes later, we were laying on the ground watching the closed eyed visuals, unable and unwilling to do anything else.

i have two that i can't decide between

mushrooms + N2O- i'd eaten 3.5 grams of some pretty strong mushrooms and then did a whippit while peaking. right after taking the hit i was launched into space. i closed my eyes and saw things i'd never seen before and probably will never see again.

80mg oxycodone insufflated + weed- this happend when i was still smoking weed but my tolerance to oxy was still pretty low. at the time i was getting OC40's but i randomly came across an 80 and decided to do it all at once. after i snorted it i smoked a few bowls and started playing mario kart with some friends. all i remember is my friend i was sitting next to kept having to silently shake me cause i kept nodding off hard and falling over and my mom was in the same room as us. i remember everytime my friend shook me out of my nod i'd think to myself "okay, i need to keep my eyes open, my mom is 15 feet away from me" and next thing i knew my friend was shaking me again.