• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

without a doubt 5meodmt and nitrous oxide.

i have never been higher.

alasdair

Yossarian_is_sane said:
Candyflip (MDMA+LSD) wher i lost the ability to decipher speech for half an hour or so, i seriously had to comunicate by munted text message.

Ha! I couldnt even do that when I last candyflipped. Will be again on new years..LSD and ecstacy are an awesome combo...with nangs of course later on.

40mg methadone + 4mg of klonopin +crack + a dime of meth, snorted + a bunch more crack.

. like atleast 2 grams of crack. i was fucked up for so fuckin long on the 'done and k-pina and meth. ive havent been that high in awhile.

DPT HCL (base) alone....120mg...cigs...and a little bit of pot....that was intense.....
I snorted the DPT

and yes...i've smoked PURE DMT freebase (there's no room to play around in whatsoever.)

DexterMeth said:
and yes...i've smoked PURE DMT freebase (there's no room to play around in whatsoever.)

Of which size proverbial playpen (dosage) are we speaking of here? I take your comment to mean you've found the "sweet spot" of freebase dimethyltryptamine in terms of milligrams; care to share your experience in brief?

...Hell, maybe this is just better suited for a PM. Regardless, I'm interested. Thanks.

Peace,
V

Last edited:
hmmm my most intense drug experience is a tie between 5 meo dmt and 1 particular mushroom trip.

My most intense combo was 3 hits of LSD, 200mg MDMA and ketamine.

LSD, 30 mins later PCP then cocaine+weed+alcohol through the night.
Never felt so conflicted in my life. All the "trippyness" seemed so much more real. Had no sense of touch but felt firmly inside myself. Hard to explain.
Good times though.
Mixing a boatload of different unknown pills (around 40 asstorted pills) and alcohol.
Very unsafe, very stupid. Just dont do it. Know what youre taking, dummy.
I had a good time right up until I started convulsing. Intense as heck. Thought I was going to die and I remember the whole sorry ordeal, seizures and all. Feeling like half of my body was being pulled towards the heavens and the other half being dragged to the depths of hell. One eyebrow making an attempt to relocate to the back of my head while the other was trying to pull towards my neck, tongue twisting itself around in my mouth. Wild. Can't believe I pulled through that one. Good times though.

oldschool clean blotter and then taking a tab,which was my first candyflip then whippets at 4 a.m while watching the vines crawl all over the balcony.

the new yrs experience this time mite hav topped my last intense drug trip......im still painfully nursing it all off 2 nites later and normally my hangovers r fairly mild
id just planned on candy-flipping at a party on an island off the coast, catching a ferry wiv my mates, getting sloshed on the way over and smoking our last wistful hit of meth for a half yr together at 12 o clock
that wudda messed me up pretty gd
instead things didnt go as planned, my mates didnt turn up and my utha friend who turned up 2 drop me in the city wiv them got shitty wiv me - so i thought ahh wat the hell, i was in withdrawal and felt like i wished i was dead, a bad time 2 start ur new yrs drug binge
i smoked stacks and weed and snorted coke wiv my shitty friend, who wasnt shitty at that point, drowned myself in alcohol, tipped back sum absinthe, indulged in fuckloads of meth and ice and poped 2 diffrent Es and 2 legal party pills
i wudda liked sum acid but then i thought i mite give myself a bad trip cos id already got friendly wiv nearly evryone on the streets that nite and tried 2 ram my way past security guards 2 get into sky city and flagged down a taxi then told the taxi driver if he took me home for free id let him hug me
i think evrypne was staring cos half the time i was spinning out, trying 2 keep myself standing up, seeing and hearing evrything all fucked up
wen i got home i threw a rage, throwing things around and kicking things in, smashing shit, not feeling pain just glorious fucked-up-on-drugs fury
i think i scared the shit outta my mum, god im a mess-up
ok long post.....anutha new yrs resolution shud b stop ranting on and on bout shit, it spells crazy tweaker

Hmm.. most intense drug combo..

60mg Adderall + 20mg Methadone Not exactly "intense" but it is a great combo

1/8 of potent cubes and a couple bowls of dank.. might not seem like a lot to many but I am sensitive to shrooms.. I've tripped off a gram.

7 large pods made into tea + 10mg of methadone + 1mg of xanax + 3 bowls of dank Definately a strong combo.. but I was hardly nodding, just a bit at night.

I would have to say my strongest opiate experience would have to be sharing three 20's of H with three other people, smoking about 1.75 grams of weed between us, and sharing two 20 packs of beer. Two of my friends passed out cold and I was extremely fucked.. I only had maybe 4 beers because I didn't want to OD.. drinking any alcohol on H is stupid though

Three shots of tequila + 2 350mg Somas (first time I ever had them) = Went to the local movie theatre right when it kicked in. I was completely wasted and probably looked like an ass. One of the best drug+alcohol experiences I've had though.

Chewing/Snorting 13 1mg xanax - my last memory was having five xanax, the next thing I remember is waking from a semi-coma because my parents were shaking me and screaming.. god damn xanax.. I don't see why I would ever take that much. Not a drug combo but I had to list it.

Trying coke for the second time.. shared 5 grams between me and a friend. I was so fucked up off the blow that I couldn't feel anything in my body. I couldn't move, talk, or do anything. All I could do was sit there with my mouth open in complete numbness. I didn't like it at all.. my heart was beating so fast and I was extremely paranoid and uncomfortable.

soo many to choose from.
130+ HBWR seeds in less than 24 hours 2 pills 30+ nangs.
boom!!! lost for a long time took days to recover fully.
But also dmt and LSD mushrooms and a large yopo buket bong (yopo= serval types of dmt)

40mg methadone + 7g mushrooms followed up with 2 beers to finish off the night.

1.5 hits of acid, half a gram of speed, 4.5 pills, weed and alcohol (bickies and wizz were consumed over the night) - wasn't that intense, speed seemed to diminish both the acid and MDMA, next time I'll cut out the speed. Not a fan of going hard on the polydrug use anyway

iv meth, weed, about 4 xanaxs bars, hydros,ghb,alchohol,2 tabs of X at once. i was suppose to die that night.. woke up tho (with blood all over me from coughin up)

Hmmm... Alrighty well after talking to khemical burn last night we came up with some names for my different mixtures. But christ i can't think of them now.

For me there's a few intense combo's...

One was the other night at home watching all 3 Karate Kid Movies...
5 lines of K, 1 1/2 tabs of acid, 1/2 a pill, 3g's of weed, a 4 pack of Canadian Clubs & 2 vallium...

Other's would be at Kryal Kastle in melbourne. Over the space of about 16 hours, 4 pills, about 5 lines of K, Nangs, i candy flipped at the start with a tab of acid, Lines of meth, then bombs with a mixture of 2 pills and about 2 points of meth, Weed, And then when we got home from the rave I stupidly kept forgetting that I had a tab of acid when we got home, so I had another tab 30 min's later, then I thought I saw someone having more, so I said "Yeah I'll keep up with you" and had another piece 20 min's later, then realised it was chewy he put in his mouth. All up in the space of 1 1/2 - 2 hours I had 4 1/2 tabs' of acid. I was fine for a while, then got bored lol so I took 1 1/2 stillnox and 3 vallium to knock myself out. Unfortunaly my body clearly can handle alot and I was still awake for about 5 hours after that :(

~25mg 2ci, LSD, methamphetamine, weed, alcohol
~40mg 2ci, 20mg oxycodone, 60mg codeine, 40mg flexeril, weed
40mg oc, .5g cocaine insuffulated

Pretty good nights.

1. 4-ho-mipt + DXM + HBWR + Poppies
This resulted in the longest +4 I have ever had.

2. 4-ho-mipt + DXM
Always good and very intense.

3. Mushrooms + DOI
Ego loss, highly euphoric and visual.

4. DOC + 2c-c + Mushrooms
Felt almost like a 2 hour salvia trip as the mushrooms peaked.

Last edited: