• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Typical MDMA hallucinations

I recently had an encounter with the Wire Glasses phenomenon.
The same night I thought I saw a HUGE spider coming down from the ceiling, I'm talking massive, at least the size of my hand. I knew it was just a hallucination though because the damn thing was translucent. Freaky nonetheless.

^Good thing that was a hallucination... spiders (of any size) are bad news for those of us who hate spiders... but one the size of your hand?? And while you're rolling, no less? 8o

^I'm sure glad you were there to unhallucinate it then!

On acid right now... When I made this thread a year ago, what I'm seeing now is what I wish I could of seen then. Proper tripping out man what the fucking fuck "

Would anyone else be with me on this,
that maybe they cant class it as a hallucination,
And it felt more like a psychoactive state of imagination and wonderland?

It all happens with other people's eyes for me. Took some pretty good molly recently and while on the comedown I was constantly seeing my friends have four eyes along with watching their eyes slowly sliding down their faces.

On some good MDA, I'm looking in the mirror to see my pupils and I notice my face doing morphs. It's hard to explain, but my face was shifting and returning back to normal. Then I look down at the counter top and I see the little pattern dots spinning in a Fibonacci sequence pattern ( Like a seashell) . I stared at it for probably 20 minutes, then got a bit freaked out as this was the first time I have ever had any kind of hallucinogenic effect. It was good though. Man I love dancing on MDA I turn from some un gifted white dude to the re-incarnation of Michael Jackson on the dance floor. Well at least in my mind lol.

I've had the little red blue green pinpoints all over my vision, I get that all the time these days though. Also rainbow grids and rainbows in general everywhere. I find they tend to be larger and less detailed and shapes more soft and colours more transparent than proper tripping. Auras and objects shifting, and morphing... walls, carpets and ceilings that sort of thing.

Has anyone witnessed geometry whilst on MDMA/MDA?

Most of the time I see simple to complex geometric variations if I hallucinate on MDMA or MDxx whether closed eye or open. Perhaps the most intense experience was a geometric rotating holographic grid that came out of a computer screen (3D geometry) and seemed almost... intelligent.

My first prominent hallucination was a square with four triangles protruding out of either side. This hallucination was so intense in my mind's eye that I had to draw it. I drew it but didn't stop there, I began drawing weird geometric shapes, connecting dots and lines, and finally creating entire art pieces out of geometry. Another vivid experience was on MDA or 2ci and this weird intercrossed shape came flying at me and wouldn't leave. It looked like this )( a curved X. This shape intrigued me so much that I began researching geometry and shapes which led to my discovery of something called Sacred Geometry and the Flower of Life (which the curved X I had seen was apart of).

Ever since, geometry has been at the core of my philosophy and has led me down a path of self-discovery. This geometry held mystical and spiritual meaning to me. Has anyone else witnessed the complex grids or simple shapes that appear very compelling?

Once I tried psychedelics, the geometry increased ten fold to the point where I'd enter a sort of hyper-space of pure sound, colour, and geometric shapes.

I don't hallucinate in the general sense where others see realistic morphs or glasses/cartoons, I see geometry that seems to be more than just simple shapes, but shapes that hold knowledge and insight. I have discussed this with others and it seems some see the geometry and some don't. What makes the difference? Why do some see the geometry and others don't? It's all very archetypal to me.

Well as I mentioned above I seen the Fibonacci sequence on MDA. I was very enthralled while it was happening, but I sort of started to stress a bit as this was the first time I'd seen any kind of hallucination.

I recently had an encounter with the Wire Glasses phenomenon.
The same night I thought I saw a HUGE spider coming down from the ceiling, I'm talking massive, at least the size of my hand. I knew it was just a hallucination though because the damn thing was translucent. Freaky nonetheless.

Jeez I wonder if it was the same one that I saw on Wednesday last week. Suddenly this very large translucent spider appeared from behind a beam in the ceiling walked around it and disappeared again. I hadn't even taken much (about 50 mg combined with a little amp). Definitely quite weird.

Well this one time in a club there were these drawings of people on the wall and they actually started dancing to the music. Also at the end of the night everyone starts looking like friends of mine I met years ago, so I always end up saying hi to complete strangers and their like WTF are you talking about I don't know you lol. Also one time while coming down I had this unbelievable psychedelic state. I would just have to close my eyes and I would be in wonderland, seeing all kinds of crazy images and shit, when I would open my eyes reality hits in and I see everything morphing and twisting like crazy for a second. Really cool stuff.

the only hallucination i have had is peoples faces looked horrific sometimes. Depeding on theyre hair colour and look but peoples teeth look incredibaly small and look evil. But thats just me. I dont really trip to be honest. Ohh. Sounds count as hallucinating so i guess i do halucinate. Sounds i think are the main part of it. I'd call in clowny like drum and bass sounds proper clowny but dubstep sounds sick.

The only hallucination I've ever experienced is everyone looks like someone I know. This actually happens pretty often to me.
I used to hate that! when doing acid I would start talking to strangers as if they knew me all my life.
never saw anything that was not there, but could see patterns in everything. flowers in sidewalks
nite time was a carnaval. and music!! The stuff out today is unequaled in what we had years ago.
my thing was to go to the local FM station and hang out. tripping my balls off, often not knowing why I was there, but always had fun.
trails, halucinations that were incredible. did 3 caps (big) caps of mescaline one nite and went to the drive in movies, and laughed all nite long!!
let my 2 buddys alone in the mens room 1st time with mesc. and it was hillarious. left them telling them not to look at it when peeing.
It took an hour to pee that nite. good stuff, and good place to trip.

We were laying down on the bed, my girlfriend said the pillow over my head looked like a banana tree. Later, she claimed we had to "get the eggs into the basket"

Have you ever gotten visuals on MDMA/MDA Good/Bad

I am posting this to see if anyone has ever gotten this visual before. Back in the day i took a red diamond, well 3 or 4 over the night. I was rolling very hard. It was amazing. Anyway, i look up at my girlfriend and her face changed into this other girl i knew. It was so realistic i cant even describe it lol. And her face stayed that way for about 20 minutes. I could barely keeps my eyes open haha. It freaked me out at first but i got used to it. I have also had visuals where i would see like a ferris wheel type thing in the sky. I have also see a school of fish swim by on my friends car windows lol. My ex girlfriend had a very bad experience. We all got some red ladies .. well my friends did. I had gotten a blue handshake. About an hour or two into it my girlfriend was laying on the couch and it looked like she was scared, very scared. I asked her what was wrong and she said they she had seen red flowers and blood on the walls. Her dad also died in her house along time before i had met her. To this day she stands by what she saw that night. Pretty creepy... So is it true that MDMA/MDA can bring out bad things in your subconscious? I have heard stories like.. If someone if afraid of spiders that they will see spiders everywhere if they have a bad trip? So has anyone had really cool visuals? If so, please share! And if you have had bad ones , please share too! Thanks. STAY SAFE!:D