• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Typical MDMA hallucinations

im always seeing dots, circles, colors, things morphing very quickly. iv seen alot of my friends faces turn into demonic looking faces, seen my buddy turn into a black chick one time. see alot of shading of colors.

on some mda+mdma comdo one time i was sitting at a table and it was like i zoomed across the living room in a spiraling motion about 20ft for a good 40 seconds and i all of a sudden came back to the table and i shouted "HEY HOW'D I GET OVER HERE" lol

most fun hallucination i had was when i kept seeing stairs, so i'd go to walk up them and there wouldn't be any stairs so i'd look pretty stupid.

most fun hallucination i had was when i kept seeing stairs, so i'd go to walk up them and there wouldn't be any stairs so i'd look pretty stupid.

some guy was tripping on MD and in the middle of this rave he put hes leg over this imaginary Fence/railing LOL!!!

i know EXACTLY how you feel, last night i consumed at least 600mg, and by the end of the night i was seeing people in the corner of my eyes at the party just standing there, not moving, and when id look over, they'd disappear. and when i closed my eyes i could feel their presences, i could see their shadows with my eyes closed, standing there. and i could hear voices and shit too..

i didnt really think too much of it at the time cause i knew it was just the mdma, but thinking back it was weird stuff!!

yeah the think i noticed about mdma/mda hallucinations is that you see them, then you realise they're not real or they vanish and you just think nothing of it. it just seems perfectly normal.

absolutely smashed... never been so fucked in my whole life. deffo going on a looooong break now!

Well as I mentioned above I seen the Fibonacci sequence on MDA. I was very enthralled while it was happening, but I sort of started to stress a bit as this was the first time I'd seen any kind of hallucination.

ahha how does that work, you saw numbers flying through the air?

some guy was tripping on MD and in the middle of this rave he put hes leg over this imaginary Fence/railing LOL!!!

Lol

The only hallucination I've ever experienced is everyone looks like someone I know. This actually happens pretty often to me.

I swear to god that happened to me when I smoked weed for the first time in my life. LOL.

Ive seen things that wernt there but it was when I ate really high doses 10 100mg+ pills over a night

some times i see a aura of light around the people i am with each with their own different color, auditory hallucination are really common for me,

Sounds like MDA! The first time I did MDA I kept forgetting I was inside because the roof kept looking like the night sky with random cars zooming by in the sky. Haha

auditory hallucination are really common for me,

a lot of the time i'll hear some randomer say something and think they've said my name so i'll look at them like "yeah?" and they're just confused as shit

I swear to god that happened to me when I smoked weed for the first time in my life. LOL.

This happened to me after I dropped a snowflake, 100mg MDMA and then 80mg an hour later. I'd allready lost my friends at the rave so I was keeping an eye out. Got to the point where I could have sworn this guy was my friend, Took a good 10 meter jog to catch him up, tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned round it was some random. I just looked at him with a disappointed expression and said "fuck my life" then proceeded to dance my ass off.

Once when i had too much mg, i couldnt pee, so i sat on the toilet for half an hour, and when i looked down, it seemed like the toilet was overflowing with water and that millions of small dots (which were like fish) were swimming upwards. First time i was like... wtf? Everytime i went back to try to piss, i saw it again, and after a while it became fun.

From what ive heard, those high round party tables where you can hang on with some people are quite common to see too. Also fences.

so alot of these hallucinations ppl are getting are from large doses of MDMA or MDA/MDMA combo amirite? i know that tracers are common, but they aint hallucinations. However I'd like to know if anyone has gotten visuals such as seeing imaginary shadows?? like human shadows, not large dose per se, but from like 150-200mg intial dose? I used to get those all the time when i used to fuck with pressed pills or caps. Doesn't happen anymore now i have MDMA shards though.

I usually get mild hallucinations, my common ones are:
- A moving "pixelly" looking aura around people and things, and on people's faces. Almost like when you look at a bad quality picture on the computer, you can see the compression artifacts
- Lights look streaked, like when you squint and look at a light
- Things going in and out of focus, but when I focus on something it's REALLY clear
- Looks like people are wearing glasses when they aren't, I think this is quite common

And of course awesome uncontrollable closed-eye visuals when I'm done the night and laying in bed:
- Feels like I'm driving down a road very fast, but then it's like I'm flying through a city, all the buildings and roads are merging together <- my favorite.
- A recap of the day, like very brief 1 second clips, complete with very realistic auditory hallucinations of people talking. Almost like a video is being played back, but it's all random clips.
- Once I had what looked like a TV in my minds eye, and it was playing an incomprehensible series of videos, I couldn't focus on any particular thing, but I could not think of anything else, so it was like I staring at a screen but completely out of touch with reality.

Some uncommon ones I've had:
- What looked like newspaper on the walls, and I was trying to read it, but eye wiggles prevented me.
- The ceiling moving as though there was something trying to poke out of it while I was laying on the couch. It wasn't scary, I was fascinated by it.
- One time I was sitting at the computer, and I was having a conversation with my friend behind me for about 15-20 mins. I soon realized it was the lamp I was talking with, because he was in the other room!
- The weirdest and most trippy (After an unknown probably really heavy dose of MDMA) I was on the dancefloor, and all of a sudden the whole place looked like a line up for baggage check at an airport, and random ATM machines kept appearing!

Last edited:
I
- A recap of the day, like very brief 1 second clips, complete with very realistic auditory hallucinations of people talking. Almost like a video is being played back, but it's all random clips.

i get this on the train home haha.

i usually find my own little 6 chair segment to chill at and lie down. i close my eyes and it's like im back at the rave or club, i see clips of all the randomers i shook hands with and shit it's proper weird but cool. every now and then i usually sit up and go to shake someone's hand and open my eyes to realise there's no one there haha.

Yeah i get the seeing clips from the night hallucinations too. Freaks me out cuz its like im seeing ghosts and sometimes ill be seeing a clip of the concert or club and one person will appear to walk towards me and just stare, this is usually after eating like 400mg or more.