• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Typical MDMA hallucinations

after you eat like 400mg of mdma it gets metabolized into MDA, which makes you hallucinate. the more you eat at once the more you trip but eating the same dose after the same dose is just to tweak u out

which is why u feel great and then trip balls

I have had a time where i was seeing glows of faces leaving a whiteish outline next to the guy giving me a lightshow, and if i go cross eyed while rolling i can see two clearly definitely some weird shit simply of mdma its self sometimes of just 100-150 mg's

I gotten these to. All form the first time i did MDMA i got the basic stuff like glasses, partyhats, etc. But some really weird thigns to like a dog that kept following me around (he was a friendly golden retriever) and thinking people are riding bikes even hearing sirens as well

I hallucinate more on moderate dose MDMA than low dose LSD, MDMA seems to give me steady visual disturbances, blurring for sure, tunnel vision, misinterpretation of things like for a moment a napkin on the sidewalk appeared to be a mouse to me...girls being more attractive while i'm rolling.... jk

seems to become constant when i'm sleep deprived, MDMA also causes me to see intensification of colors, lasers at the club I frequent have patterns that scale the walls and floor, they mix with one another in a way that is just intoxicating to look at.

I tend to see a lot of really fucked up cartoons.. for instance, cute fluffy little pink rabbits tearing eachother's spinal columns out and such.

I only really get noticable visuals after about 300mg and a good few spliffs, and normally at the end of the night when the mdma is wearing off. I've had some crazy ones though, way more intense than anything I've experienced on LSD.

My favourite one that tends to stick in my mind was when all these old gig tickets that are pinned up on my wall started spinning round n round like crazy, it was like some mad frenzy of spinning tickets lol, I was like 8o

Good times!

I've gotten the glasses thing many times, along with tattoos, piercings, bruises and hats on people. Seemed pretty werid at first but you get used to them.

Also was a time when me and my friend were peaking, i looked at him and he look chinese, it was werid at first because i had to turn on a bright light for him to look normal xD lool

Look I find some of these stories a little hard to believe,(little golden retrievers following you aroundWTF) sounds like some users maybe a bit schizophrenic seriously be careful people these are not things that happen to people taking MDMA ,Light distotions ,wiggles fuzzzy vision,I have had some high doses of REAL mdma and most of my hallucination have been in my head when my eyes are closed rolling around on the ground,to someone watching that has not used it would be very frightening but to the person doing it its the bomb!!!
PLEASE by saying this I dont wont to effend anyone ,just my own personel feeling

Last edited:
Dunno if it's been said but tattoos on people is majorly common.. normally tribal tattoos or japanee style writing kinda thing..

The other one, as mentioned above it the glasses one..

They are the 2 most common hallucinations.

At high doses the hallucinations can get alot more intense. I one saw my mates head bending and warping so much his eye came off and floated away from his head.

I've seen people that aren't there, flowers, unicorns, flying balls of light, aliens, graffiti, etc etc..

sounds like some users maybe a bit schizophrenic seriously be careful people these are not things that happen to people taking MDMA

I think the hallucinations mostly are caused by (for me anyways) being in a dark club for hours and sleep deprivation. By the time they start occuring for me it is usally at least around 5am, so I am quite tired and sleep/nutrient deprived by that point. Even being in that particular club while sobre makes me think I am seeing things becasue of the strobe lights and lasers - major over stimulation for my eyes

my wierdest hallucinations have occured on the comedown of rolling. I've seen tons of bugs appear on the floor, (didn't even bother me, though) a rainbow surface covering everything, I've had my vision be 100% replaced with a hallucination, and have had super vivid CEV's. I like them though, I find them to be cool.

I get this freaky MDMA hallucination right after peak, everyone starts looking like Beavis and Butthead. Not enjoyable!

Ceiling stars

I recently had a trip on MDMA and a couple of spliffs. Not sure if you can call it a trip but after laying in bed staring at the ceiling, I quickly realised that what I seemed to be looking at was a dark black sky filled with white shining stars. I mentioned it to my friend who was laying beside me and she agreed she could see them too. Unable to sleep and getting wierd'd out by not being able to see the ceiling - no matter what I tried to focus on, the dots of white started moving into blue, red and green dots smashing together. We close our eyes and not to look at it. Brilliant visual before sleep.

The first time I did MDMA when I was near the end of my trip I was staring at a towel in a bathroom and it was morphing around slightly. Then I was in a club the other night and I was seeing multi-coloured tunnel fractals whenever the strobe light was on, but I think that might have been another drug mixed in with the MD as all 4 of us who were on it could see that shit and I've never had that on MD before.

i've never actually hallucinated on MDMA unless it happened during a light show and i missed it or something haha. however for like a week after i took 2 pretty stuffed molly caps when it got dark out i would constantly think i was seeing people. trash cans and mail boxes looked like people when i was driving my car. of course on a second glance i could see that they were just inanimate objects, i write this off as more my mind playing tricks on me than a hallucination thought. my friend sees trains sometimes, go figure. MDMA is an unusual substance haha.

like somebody else said - the tribal tattoos/japanese writing tattoos, usually happen with dim lighting. very common.

getting a good light show after smoking bud, get a feeling of shooting through space, see stars going by. pretty cool, heard it's pretty common.

my wierdest hallucinations have occured on the comedown of rolling. I've seen tons of bugs appear on the floor, (didn't even bother me, though) a rainbow surface covering everything, I've had my vision be 100% replaced with a hallucination, and have had super vivid CEV's. I like them though, I find them to be cool.

I occasionally hallucinate while on my comedowns.. usually I see shadow people, and one time it was really frightening, I kept seeing them even after my roll was over. I think that has something to do with sleep deprivation though. Who knows.
With speedy mdma or E, I get CEV's, those really realistic dreams? Some of you may know what I'm talking about.
With the pures I take now I don't get CEV's so much. but I do get minor visuals and patterns. Things slightly morph from far away, and my vision gets blurry in a 'bubbly' way. Hard to explain.